DesPr8 is offline Associate Member

Bupropion (wellbutrin) and HGH? Any side effects?

My doctor prescribed me bupropion and trazodone recently and was wondering if there are any interactions with GH?

My logic is since its messes with your serotonin levels etc etc im guessing.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Im in the same boat im on Seroquel and trying to get off. I had pneumonia for a while and was really sick and set me off on sleep for a while. Since I have bi polar, when you don't sleep it really messes you up and cause you to go manic . Long story short I was on the 1iu a day and not making me sleep any better. Now I am taking 3iu;s and have been for about 3 days now. When will this correct the balance and start giving me the deep sleep that GH is known for? I really need to get some sleep to get more growth, I am at 187 and am trying to get to 195, 10%, but the lack of sleep is limiting my growth. The doctor wanted me taking seroquel and attivan and clonopin and stuff but I think that stuff might be interfering with the GH. I am pining in the morning, do I need to be pinning at night to get the sleep effects or should I add GHRP-2 for the better sleep at night? I just need to know how many iu's a day its going to take to get the lethargy and better sleep at night.

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    I mean getting sleepy from hgh isnt a great side effect and lately I'm pinning 4iu of junk blue tops and every time I pin I get sleepy as hell.
    I got off my meds when I started pinning but I dont think I should've "/

My fear is that the meds might mess me up with hgh

Thread Information