Thread: Kigtropin

MuscleDog3 is offline New Member

Kigtropin

Hey Guys,
    Wondering if i could please get some feed back from those who have done kigtropin?

Have done 4 courses of general gear before but never done HGH and never stacked.

I have been offered both Blue Top and Kig. From the forums I have read more people are happy with Kig so want to give it a 10 week trial to see how my body reacts with it.
    I am interested in perhaps stacking it with something for extra muscle gain.
    .............................. ............
    My stats;
    5'11
    Natural body weight 80kg ish.
    Current body weight 88.5kg

Last year i was a lean 96kg but after some travel lost the weight and size.
    Body type is mesomorph so have a natural good shape and not a lot of fat on me.

My overall goal is to hit 100kg and see how I look then, maybe even 110kg if I get greedy. :-)

I am looking to put on good lean muscle without much fat as I am not a cardio fan.

Usually my pref would be test or Sus.

Could I ask if you guys have stacked kit before and what works well and what didn't?

Thanks guys

Support your local gym. Lifes to short to go to money grabbing greedy gyms.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    HGH is more long term and 10 wks isnt going to do anything, you need something like 6 months to be honest. I would also be cautious about buying generic hgh, ive been using generic for yrs and I wouldn't touch them again. You need to seek pharm grade and be 100% sure your getting pure gh and not some fake crap what the generic companies knock out.

Please take your time and read this thread, it will enlighten you about generics
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e-HGH-concerns

MARCUS
    Thanks for the great info mate. I am now thinking I will just do a normal course but will try stacking for the first time and see what results I get from that.

As you seem to know your stuff can you suggest a good stack combo?
    I don't want to look like a chipmunk with water retention.

Thanks mate

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    Kigtropins are cheap as hell and not too bad imo.
    Ive done them and im pretty pleased but its no where near pharm grade im assuming.

noserider is offline Banned
    Test is best. There is no secret or "best stack" when using gh for size. Your dose will need to be high and the longer you stay on the better. There is something else that's better for size when stacked with gh. Based on the question you've posted, it's not for you.

If you got your Kigs from a good source, best case scenario is each 10iu bottle will contain 2-2.5mg's of gh (6-8ius).
    With pharma grade, people that use for size pin 5 or 6iu's and higher. Translation, you're going to have to pin a bottle per day.

Good luck and keep us posted

OK so based on my research and forums i've chatted on I have decided to postpone the kig idea and do a stack of Sus and deca . Used both before solo and know what to expect.
    as I've never stacked before this will be a good experiment at how my body reacts. Love seeing how the human body can be manipulated to what we want.

Thanks for your feedback guys

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Kigtropins ive seen fantastic results from guys....Its what im on for my second month. From what I see guys paying for pharm grade, I can buy 6,000iu's - 8,000iu's of Kigtropin. You guys enjoy your pharm grade

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Absolute rubbish...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Matt, if you only knew what some guys are paying for a monthly dose of 1000ius....then you would see where it gets real. Not sure how it works for you guys in the UK but, you have many guys going to Health and Wellness clinics, compound pharmacies and the prices are laughable. Even what some of these street dealers are asking is ridiculous. Then there is the "me" variable, what I pay which is where I derive that number.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I pay slightly more for pharma than none, and the difference is tiny..

However ive used the likes of glotropin and kigs, both made me very sick and would never risk using them again....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Kigtropin = Chinese awesomeness.

I wouldn't want it even if it was free. Only my opinion, don't mean any offense to the generic lovers.

dtob is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleDog3
    Hey Guys,
    Wondering if i could please get some feed back from those who have done kigtropin?

Have done 4 courses of general gear before but never done HGH and never stacked.

I have been offered both Blue Top and Kig. From the forums I have read more people are happy with Kig so want to give it a 10 week trial to see how my body reacts with it.
    I am interested in perhaps stacking it with something for extra muscle gain.
    My stats;
    5'11
    Natural body weight 80kg ish.
    Current body weight 88.5kg

Last year i was a lean 96kg but after some travel lost the weight and size.
    Body type is mesomorph so have a natural good shape and not a lot of fat on me.

My overall goal is to hit 100kg and see how I look then, maybe even 110kg if I get greedy. :-)

I am looking to put on good lean muscle without much fat as I am not a cardio fan.

Usually my pref would be test or Sus.

Could I ask if you guys have stacked kit before and what works well and what didn't?

Thanks guys

I've just started kigs (my 1st rHGH experience) doing 1iu nite and 1iu morn and have done my second shot so far
    Gonna up it to 1.5 iu morn and nite next week and the folloeing week up to 2 iu morn and nite
    It mixed really well and as far as how its working will let ya know

Yah well, who knows I may grow an arm out my stomach and eat my words lol

Matt, what side effects are you talking about?? I posted here two days ago about some issues with my nose? I had a laceration in my nose for roughly two weeks and then I have had tender spots in side my nose?

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many
    Matt, what side effects are you talking about?? I posted here two days ago about some issues with my nose? I had a laceration in my nose for roughly two weeks and then I have had tender spots in side my nose?
    Dry air bro winter is comin

No, this started before temps dropped. I have narrowed it down to the GH, nothing I have ever taking has ever caused this. Almost like ingrown hairs in a case or two. Ive got some bloat, tenderness in the joints, numb hands etc. But, havent seen much of anything regarding the nose situation.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Matt, if you only knew what some guys are paying for a monthly dose of 1000ius....then you would see where it gets real. Not sure how it works for you guys in the UK but, you have many guys going to Health and Wellness clinics, compound pharmacies and the prices are laughable. Even what some of these street dealers are asking is ridiculous. Then there is the "me" variable, what I pay which is where I derive that number.
    who the hell is using 1000iu's a month?

I'm still on the fence with the kigtropin but its just so damn cheap. And even if im getting 5ius per 10iu vile, its still better then what pharm grade goes for.
    I know people really hate the Chinese stuff, but like I said before its better then nothing to me. I've done about 200ius of kigs and so far nothing major besides my nails, hair growing fast.
    Even was having crazy dreams for the first month.

I dont think its great stuff maybe compared to pharm but so far I'm kinda hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8
    I'm still on the fence with the kigtropin but its just so damn cheap. And even if im getting 5ius per 10iu vile, its still better then what pharm grade goes for.
    I know people really hate the Chinese stuff, but like I said before its better then nothing to me. I've done about 200ius of kigs and so far nothing major besides my nails, hair growing fast.
    Even was having crazy dreams for the first month.

I dont think its great stuff maybe compared to pharm but so far I'm kinda hopeful.
    Subq or im ?

Ive done it subQ to the belly so far

That was a typo....didnt even look at it.
    I can buy 6,000iu's - 8,000iu's of Kigtropin
    600 - 800iu's.....I meant 100iu's gixxer. Typed on my phone...

that makes more sense lol

What batch number did you get on your kigs and hows it working for you gi8?

nube is offline New Member
    I just got my first 2 kits of kigs (100iu ea). what do you think my initial dosage should be? I'm 36, 178lbs with 17%bf. I'm looking to be a lean 170lb with 10%bf

Now I see where Matt was like BS...lol Im on my second month of GH, im up to 8iu's daily. I think its to early to tell the true benefits, this is my first time taking GH. My understanding you clearly see the benefits roughly 6 months into it. I can say there is day and night difference in energy levels going on my second month. My overall mood is better as well. I am no expert in GH but, 3-4iu's is sufficient for the average user...especially for weight lost.

nube is offline New Member
    Now I see where Matt was like BS...lol Im on my second month of GH, im up to 8iu's daily. I think its to early to tell the true benefits, this is my first time taking GH. My understanding you clearly see the benefits roughly 6 months into it. I can say there is day and night difference in energy levels going on my second month. My overall mood is better as well. I am no expert in GH but, 3-4iu's is sufficient for the average user...especially for weight lost.
    I just start using GH. Should i take 1 iu for the first week then ramp up to 2 iu the second week? Also, have you noticed any side effects?

Are you on cycle with the 8iu or just running the GH by itself? 8iu of legit GH should produce amazing results almost immediately......

8iu is alot of gh daily Im wondering about it too since im using the same brand.
    So far im up to 3iu and havent seen anything really besides little things.

At 8iu's a 100ui kit only lasts you 12 days, so you might be spending more on chinese gh

Yah im doing the slingshot cycling. Just finished up my second 8 week reload (Test E, Tren E, Masteron , Anavar ). Cutting out the Masteron this next 8 week reload. The first month I started out on 3iu's progressed to 5 and just bumped it up to 8iu's roughly 2 1/2 weeks ago. And to be honest with you, when I bumped it up to 8iu's I felt a difference almost immediately. As far as results on the scale, having been on the Mast and Var I dropped a significant amount of body fat (stayed steady at 225-226) this past week which was the last of my 8 weeks I finished up at 229 1/2. But as I said above, my overall sense of well being is off the charts, feel fantastic! Really excited to see my results this next 8 week reload. Being I bumped it up to 8iu's im debating if I should stay at my previous dosages of Test E, Tren E and Anavar (750mgs/wkly, 700mgs/wkly and 80mgs/daily). I may bump my Test up to 1000mgs/wkly and my Tren E too 800mgs/wkly and keep the Var the same. So well see.

Well, I run my GH on a 5 on 2 day off regiment. So mine roughly last 2 weeks and 2 days

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    Kigs are awesome. Me and some buddy's on them. Was on saizen before. Literally no difference.got saizen norvotrop and kigs tested. Good to Go. 1iu=1iu on all three.enjoy bro

and how did you get them tested?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    Paid to get them tested. It's worth the money in the long run. ESP once u start running 15iu a day. And when ur buddy's are on it to. You wanna know

well there isnt many places you can pay unless you know someone and there isnt a test to check if its bio available

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    Kigs are awesome. Me and some buddy's on them. Was on saizen before. Literally no difference.got saizen norvotrop and kigs tested. Good to Go. 1iu=1iu on all three.enjoy bro
    Utter rubbish

Aren't you the guy who started his first cycle last year at the age of 19yrs old?

noserider is offline Banned
    I'm all for finding good Chinese gh but seriously dude, you don't really believe that do you?

Well my opinion is based on how I feel and the benefits. I can tell you, there is a fairly big difference in my energy etc, like stated previously. My body fat has decreased but, very well may be from the other products (Var, Masteron ). I've got quit a bit of the Kigs, will give you guys a overall assessment in 4 more months. I am going to take the advice from you guys and grab some pharm grade, see the difference in how I feel. But, as where I derive my gear, hard press for anyone on here to have a better source if you can read between the lines. So im comfortable as to the fact that im not getting just complete bunk. And if anyone has a place to get tested, more than willing to send a kit in and get it tested and put up the results???

Paid to get them tested. It's worth the money in the long run. ESP once u start running 15iu a day. And when ur buddy's are on it to. You wanna know
    You should post up the test results brah.

weighin 220 not sure on body fat. gear is legit as ive gotten good gains before, friends have all blown up on them. and my diet is around 8000 cals a day 9000 on a days off clean. although i have a higher fat intake then most due to alot of pb
    im not gonna say anything about ur age as im only 19 and im on my first cycle already
    Few weeks before my 19th birthday.no regrets. Life= training, sleeping and eating.
    ^^You got a lot to learn bud.

Sheven is offline Banned
    1iu=1iu compared to what? you can only compare with a human grade source. which one was it? what was the N-terminus ? did they even find the N-terminus in Kigs? What about the C-terminus? What about the percent coverage of the protein? Forget about bio-availability, that is rocket science, lets stick to the basics. I wait for your reply.

Thread Information