Blue tops nipertropin?????

Any good out of China? Read disclaimer from I...... Himself Been happy with all other gear so far, but read all this stuff about its not real ect... so much ppl have to say?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    nothing i would use. Check out the hgh section. There is a thread about chinese gh

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldnt use generic hgh again,

Like gixxer stated check out the chinese concerns thread

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I moved this to the GH section, you'll get more feedback there.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thank BG new to this info online stuff.... Just dont understand how a well respected source that provides such high quality gear wouldd offer junk.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    They are not saying its junk they are just saying that they wouldn't use generic stuff... and I totally agree with them.

Save your money for the pharma grade stuff.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillstriven4sixfeet View Post
    Thank BG new to this info online stuff.... Just dont understand how a well respected source that provides such high quality gear wouldd offer junk.
    because he is a source and is about making $$. So if people still buy them he will continue to sell them.
    There is no way for you to test if they are real or fake.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As said he sells stuff and people buy it. Selling good UGL and HG AAS is easy their is tons of legit UGL steroids out there, and a fair amount of HG gear. Most AAS is easy to make (by any real chem lab at least) so their is no reason to fake them. So any reputable seller would be cutting his own throat by selling anything else. Conversly HGH is very expensive to make and requires a very expensive lab setup, that can be shut down the equipment confiscated, in addition its very difficult to store and must be handled carefully. Hence the popularity of fake or subgrade growth all over the markets, many of which have "special" ingredients to mimic the sides (swollen extremities etc) often seen with real growth. This means that in addition too simply loosing your money or paying for stuff that is not pure you may be ingesting unknown drugs which is a major convern for most people.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-02-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Thank you

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillstriven4sixfeet View Post
    Hit me up with a pm.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information