Thread: IP bluetops?

IP bluetops?

Has anyone had tried these?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    all the color tops are the same. People throw 30 different labels and boxes on them and call them different things

Read the chinese gh thread

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    all the color tops are the same. People throw 30 different labels and boxes on them and call them different things

Read the chinese gh thread
    Agreed ^^^^

It doesnt matter what colour the tops are its the same old rubbish inside. Check out the concerns thread and it will give you more of an understanding of the generic hgh

I read it and he did send the lables that said IP somatropin even though there niprotropin..... I guess qeustion is about "IP" well we will see the results and ill post pics later cause I started it

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stillstriven4sixfeet View Post
    I read it and he did send the lables that said IP somatropin even though there niprotropin..... I guess qeustion is about "IP" well we will see the results and ill post pics later cause I started it
    I got a few of those IP Somaropin blue tops with no labels on the vials, just the one label on the outside of the box. I'm doing 3iu AM 2nd week in.... Been sleeping like a baby this week. My hands got heavy and my wrists started hurting a little last night. no other sides that I've noticed. I was worried that these were nips but I have yet to experience anything like what people were reporting.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ there is no difference between the 2. Just what boxes and labels they put on them. There arent 60 labs making gh under all these different names.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 11-02-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: spelling

BigRick82 is offline Junior Member
    I don't doubt it at all Gixxer. I'm about to call it quits with the generics (even if they are real) and just get the real deal pharma stuff from a doc w/ a script. Too Risky IMO, not worth it at all.

BigR I got them direct from source lables were all on 1 big sheet.... Never been disappointed from the man so we will see, ill let u know if I grow 3 eyes or something

Maximm is offline Junior Member
    another problem should be mentioned, even though someone creates this brand with IP stamp, while it has no labels and no boxes, anyone in china can just take any vial with some powders inside, put blue top with IP stamp and say: "Hey its the popular IP hgh, read feedback, you will really like this"... So chooce carefully and at least check your blood after injecting it to see if it do rise anything at all

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Fake

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they are trash sorry bud

Thread Information