GOONBAH is offline Associate Member

TESTING MY GH ON MYSELF, 10iu

ive purchased some gh from a well talked bout local source to me ...

so ive decided to 10iu per day for 5 days, then backing down to 7iu per day

starting at 10iu straight away and not building up, how quickly should i notice sides ? any thing in particular i should look for ?

(yes id say its chinese, its not chem grade)

also at wat point of not noticing anything will i know if its junk ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its chinese its junk

i was waiting for that ... but im still hearing some good reports from chinese users

in my country the lack of access makes taking the gamble far more appealing than in yours mate

Quote Originally Posted by GOONBAH View Post
    i was waiting for that ... but im still hearing some good reports from chinese users

in my country the lack of access makes taking the gamble far more appealing than in yours mate
    side effects and diuretics dont make it real gh

so theres no way for sure i can tell if what i have is gh ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    so theres no way for sure i can tell if what i have is gh ?
    Its super expensive, you have to send it over seas, this is why its so easy for them to sell something that is bunk. As for running it at a high dosage wont tell you mush either because they have figured out ways to mimick sides. All you can do is run it for a while and see if you get results. At 7iu's ed in about 10 weeks you should see some decent bf drop and your body to fill out.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Isma is offline Associate Member
    If you don't have bad sides, up clean mass, put down your bf... who cares if it's made in Europe or in the bath of Mao?

Quote Originally Posted by Isma View Post
    If you don't have bad sides, up clean mass, put down your bf... who cares if it's made in Europe or in the bath of Mao?
    cause the chinese have already been caught putting lead in McDonald's toys and other chemicals in products.

Do you want to be injecting pesticides or who knows what?

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Stating all Chinese HGH is garbage and contains no HGH is an ignorant lie. I haven't seen any test that shows Chinese HGH contains harmful ingredients. show the data.

Pesticides?? I want to see you back that up with test results showing this. If you can't you need to stop perpetuating this crap.

Didn't you guys read littlebill's post in th concerns thread? 75% of ALL U.S. Pharmaceuticals are compounded in China. OMG, all of our pharmaceuticals contain lead!

Read the Chinese success thread and you'll find well over 3/4 of the people are getting the results they expect.

It is obvious that the staff here has an anti-Chinese HGH agenda for some reason. It's quite hypocritical that they say you can get pharm grade from someone other than a Dr or Pharmacy but it is guaranteed to be perfectly fine. Does this make sense to anyone? If you don't get it from a Dr or Pharmacy then it has an equal chance of being fake as any other HGH.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Say what you want, I've used 3 different pharmas and almost every generic. They don't add up. I had reds then rips and bytes. I ran the at 8ius for 2 1/2 months with no results. I actually gained weight and bloat. This is most likely because they were using bath salts ( like was found) in peptides. If you dong like that we want to protect our members gheres plenty of other boards for you to go. Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    Stating all Chinese HGH is garbage and contains no HGH is an ignorant lie. I haven't seen any test that shows Chinese HGH contains harmful ingredients. show the data.

Pesticides?? I want to see you back that up with test results showing this. If you can't you need to stop perpetuating this crap.

Didn't you guys read littlebill's post in th concerns thread? 75% of ALL U.S. Pharmaceuticals are compounded in China. OMG, all of our pharmaceuticals contain lead!

Read the Chinese success thread and you'll find well over 3/4 of the people are getting the results they expect.

It is obvious that the staff here has an anti-Chinese HGH agenda for some reason. It's quite hypocritical that they say you can get pharm grade from someone other than a Dr or Pharmacy but it is guaranteed to be perfectly fine. Does this make sense to anyone? If you don't get it from a Dr or Pharmacy then it has an equal chance of being fake as any other HGH.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

legitimate pharmaceutical out of china and the ugl chinese crap are two different things.
    You think there is underground labs able to produce real bioavailable gh then you are kidding yourself.
    Look at the price that shit has dropped down too. that should be alone enough

I said i dont know whats in that crap it could be anything.
    It has been proved before there were salts in peptides.

Yes 75% are getting results. And 99% of those people never ran real gh to compare it.
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 11-03-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Isma is offline Associate Member
    Well, I think we'll never change our opinions, so...

So, in your opinion, what % of unlabeled generic GH coming out of China is 100% pure 191aa growth hormone ?

well thanks everyone for answering my question? ! ?

can i get my bloods done and test for igf ?

and if so should i not be using igf-lr3 for some time before testing ?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    well thanks everyone for answering my question? ! ?

can i get my bloods done and test for igf ?

and if so should i not be using igf-lr3 for some time before testing ?
    i'll answer it. its a stupid idea, fakes have side mimicing ingredients in them, so you'd be no wiser.

simple solution, if you want hgh buy pharma, if you cant afford pharma then dont

Thread Information