jdmscene is offline New Member

Question about HGH and weight loss

OKay here is the deal I was thinking of using HGH as weight loss. I was thinking 2IU a day for a week then move up 4IU a day a long with "Phentermine"

Im 32 years old 205lb my diet is good (I eat 5 times a day no bread no sugar tuna chicken breast apples bananas yogurt almond milk etc...) and I work 7days a week 12+hours a day. lots of heavy lifting climbing pulling on wrenches... I'm stuck at 205lb. After reading the pros cons and what HGH is made for I think it would help with weight loss and everyday life. Can someone here who knows a lot help me out by telling me what else I would need is there PCT needed for HGH etc.. I been speaking with a dr and about to go get blood work done for hgh and try to get it legit.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    GH makes you gain weight not loose it, You will gain clean lean muscle mass. I am in a bulking cycle right now and keeping the same body while gaining weight at the same time. Its a serious fat loss catalyst as well and it is Anabolic so you will have size and strength increases...basically it is a miracle drug. I have gained almost 25lbs and not added any additional fat.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That is an expensive way to lose some fat.

I recently dropped my calories to 1800 a day on a 60/20/20 diet and lost 18 pounds of mostly fat. Went from 210 to 192 and I am looking pretty good. I have six weeks left in the year and I hope to see abs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    GH makes you gain weight not loose it, You will gain clean lean muscle mass. I am in a bulking cycle right now and keeping the same body while gaining weight at the same time. Its a serious fat loss catalyst as well and it is Anabolic so you will have size and strength increases...basically it is a miracle drug. I have gained almost 25lbs and not added any additional fat.
    Yes I know I will gain WEIGHT from muscle mass but drop BF% I guess I should have been more specific. I don't plan on doing a bulking cycle YET.. My goal is drop fat and a little gain in muscle would not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    That is an expensive way to lose some fat.

I recently dropped my calories to 1800 a day on a 60/20/20 diet and lost 18 pounds of mostly fat. Went from 210 to 192 and I am looking pretty good. I have six weeks left in the year and I hope to see abs.
    How long did it take you to drop the 18lb?

I don't put a price tag on my health and well being so I dont care about price. As I said there is other pros about using HGH other then dropping fat. I have not been counting calories but I'm sure its under 1800. Im stuck at 205 with just diet. my meals are like oatmeal or slim fast shake for breakfast apple for snack can of tuna or 3oz chicken breast and raw spinach with mustard for lunch raw fruit for snack and tuna or 3oz chicken for dinner If I get hungry at night i grab a spoon of rich omega peanut butter

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ sounds to me you are not eating enough and might actually want to go to the nutrition forum to help you out a bit. If you do not eat enough for an extended period of time your metabolism will slow down...

so...hope to see you there. We all end up there sooner of later!

GOOD LUCK to YOU!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Okay i went over to the nutrition part and posted at http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...12#post5809712

Thread Information