gavllaarr is offline New Member

Insulin information

Hey there I have only heard of people using insulin to gain weight/muscle of a friend in jail as they can get hold of it some how. I'm just wondering are there different variations of insulin ? As I know when used for diabetes there are different ones to take before food and bed. Cheers any info will be great.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    insulin can be very very dangerous. And not to be played with just cause you can get it.
    But fast acting insulins are what are used for bb purposes.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ok that's what concerned me. Just heard about it today so wanted to see if it had rusults

Found out its novarapid. The guys use. They have little knowledge on dosages to use I think they mental lol

Razor is offline Banned
    If used correctly you can gain a great deal of muscle mass in conjunction with GH. Im thinking about a run of it myself but I would only use humalog

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no type of insulin that should be taken before bed. That is a death sentence. If you are gonna cross that line read, read, and read some more. I use humilin r pre workout and have been adding a good deal of size.

Razor is offline Banned
    How are you running slin pre workout and not going hypo?
    More confused now..How much slin are you running?

Pulled from redbarons post
    THE CYCLE

Weeks 1- (20-30) – HGH – On 5/ off 2
    Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25)
    • 2 – 2.5 IU’s - first thing in the morning on workout days – early afternoon on non-workout days
    Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30)
    • 2 – 2.5 IU’s first thing in the morning
    • 2 – 2.5 IU’s post workout with your insulin (or alternatively before workout if desired)
    All HGH injected subQ into a**omen, obliques, fronts of the thighs, upper triceps

Weeks 1-5, 11-15, (21-25) – Long R3 IGF -1 – Every day
    60mcg’s intramuscular
    • post work out on workout days
    • first thing in the morning on non workout days

Weeks 6-10, 16-20, (26-30) – Humalog – Workout days only
    • 8IU’s immediately post workout , intramuscular

IMPORTANT / CRITICAL - Post Insulin Nutrition
    Immediately after Humalog injection – do the following
    • Injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 55g dextrose (7 grams per IU of Insulin )
    • Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 80g of whey isolate protein in water
    • Injection + 60 – 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein , 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another whey isolate protein drink with this meal)
    Avoid fats for 2-3 hours for Humalog IM, 3-4 hours for Humalog subQ, 4-5 hours for Humulin-R.
    keep some glucose tablets or other simple carbs on hand (Orange Juice, Full sugar Coke, etc.) for the active window of your insulin . Hypo symptoms can and will hit hard and fast and you will have little time to react. This is the main danger of insulin use. Be ready.
    Last edited by Razor; 12-30-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    How are you running slin pre workout and not going hypo?
    More confused now..How much slin are you running?
    Most big guys do slin pre workout these days. You are shuttling carbs and nutrients into your muscles pre, intra, and post workout. It is much more effective. I have never gone hypo or even felt slightly hypo. I stay safe with my carb intake. I use a modified version of this protocol taken from mike arnold on another forum. I use 10 iu's 5x a week on every workout.

"The best single time is pre-workout , although you need to adhere to specific diet protocols.

Here is a pre-workout insulin protocol, which will kick your ass. Your not going to fnd a pre-workout protocol, which works better. I have tried dozens of different programs in my clients and none of them work as well.

Of course, keep in mind that there are many different ways to run insulin , but if your limiting it to only at workout times, try the following. 10 lbs in 1-2 weeks is common.

Lastly, I will assume you are thoroughy familiar with Insulin and know what signs to look for in the event of hypogly***ia. I am not going to type out all the warning signs or what to do in the event of a hypogly***ic attack. However, the following program is very unlikely to result in any type of serious hypogly***ic event, even in those with extreme inuslin sensitivity. I am also unaware of your bodyweight or dietary needs, so I will write a program which should be suitable for 1st time nsulin users between 200-250 lbs.

30 minutes before workout
    Inject 15 IU Humalog
    60 grams Vitargo, Karbolyn (or similar).
    20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
    4.5 grams Leucine.
    4.5 grams GPLC.
    5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate.
    2 grams Beta alanine.
    15 grams Glycerol monostearate
    10 grams glutamine.
    3 grams Taurine.
    2 grams vitamin C.
    500 mg Potassium.

60 minutes later
    20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
    4.5 grams Leucine.
    2 grams Beta alanine.
    15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
    10 grams glutamine.
    3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes later
    20 grams hydrolyzed protyein (whey, casein, or beef).

Note: You should consume a regular meal within 3-4 hours of beginning this protocol. Also, I don't recomnmend doing it if it has been 5 or more hours since you heve last eaten, as your blood suagr will be pretty low when you start....so try to get in your last meal within 3 to no more than 4 hours before beginning the protocol.

Lastly, since you will be drinking your last shake either at the end of your workout or very close to it (unless you workout for many hours), there is no need to eat a whole food meal assoonas the workout is over. You can wait a good hour after consuming your fina shake before eating a post-workout meal, as your body will already be supplied with all the nutrients it needs to grow.

This program will work very well for you. Give it a shot. 15 IU is a good starting dose of insulin for a pre-wrkout protocol. The amount of carbs and protien provided is more than enough to use up 15 IU of Slin, but if it worries you, somply use 10 IU for your 1st time and then go up to 15 the next time. Your pumps will be through the ****in' roof and you will quickly gain fullness, size and overall bodyweight. Bottom line: You will feel like you are using AAS for your first time all over again and will look much bigger within just 2 weeks. It will work better if you follow this protocol at least 5 times a week. Guys who train only 3 or 4 days a week don't notice quit as good of results because they're only using Slin 3-4 times per week."

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Most big guys do slin pre workout these days. You are shuttling carbs and nutrients into your muscles pre, intra, and post workout. It is much more effective. I have never gone hypo or even felt slightly hypo. I stay safe with my carb intake. I use a modified version of this protocol taken from mike arnold on another forum. I use 10 iu's 5x a week on every workout.

"The best single time is pre-workout , although you need to adhere to specific diet protocols.

Here is a pre-workout insulin protocol, which will kick your ass. Your not going to fnd a pre-workout protocol, which works better. I have tried dozens of different programs in my clients and none of them work as well.

Of course, keep in mind that there are many different ways to run insulin , but if your limiting it to only at workout times, try the following. 10 lbs in 1-2 weeks is common.

Lastly, I will assume you are thoroughy familiar with Insulin and know what signs to look for in the event of hypogly***ia. I am not going to type out all the warning signs or what to do in the event of a hypogly***ic attack. However, the following program is very unlikely to result in any type of serious hypogly***ic event, even in those with extreme inuslin sensitivity. I am also unaware of your bodyweight or dietary needs, so I will write a program which should be suitable for 1st time nsulin users between 200-250 lbs.

30 minutes before workout
    Inject 15 IU Humalog
    20 grams of Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
    4.5 grams Leucine.
    4.5 grams GPLC.
    2 grams Beta alanine.
    15 grams Glycerol monostearate
    10 grams glutamine.
    3 grams Taurine.
    2 grams vitamin C.
    500 mg Potassium.
    Most if not all of this in a shake?

60 minutes later Is this after the workout?
    20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).
    4.5 grams Leucine.
    2 grams Beta alanine.
    15 grams Glycerol monostearate.
    10 grams glutamine.
    3 grams Taurine.
    Shake again? So I have an 90min gym time?

60 minutes later Again, post workout?
    20 grams hydrolyzed protein (whey, casein, or beef).

Note: You should consume a regular meal within 3-4 hours of beginning this protocol. Also, I don't recomnmend doing it if it has been 5 or more hours since you heve last eaten, as your blood suagr will be pretty low when you start....so try to get in your last meal within 3 to no more than 4 hours before beginning the protocol.

Lastly, since you will be drinking your last shake either at the end of your workout or very close to it (unless you workout for many hours), there is no need to eat a whole food meal assoonas the workout is over. You can wait a good hour after consuming your fina shake before eating a post-workout meal, as your body will already be supplied with all the nutrients it needs to grow.

This program will work very well for you. Give it a shot. 15 IU is a good starting dose of insulin for a pre-wrkout protocol. The amount of carbs and protien provided is more than enough to use up 15 IU of Slin, but if it worries you, somply use 10 IU for your 1st time and then go up to 15 the next time. Your pumps will be through the ****in' roof and you will quickly gain fullness, size and overall bodyweight. Bottom line: You will feel like you are using AAS for your first time all over again and will look much bigger within just 2 weeks. It will work better if you follow this protocol at least 5 times a week. Guys who train only 3 or 4 days a week don't notice quit as good of results because they're only using Slin 3-4 times per week."
    Will this prevent me from becoming diabetic with this type of nutritional intake after pinning slin?

Questions in bold.

Possible critique for me for 5'10, 195, 12%bf
    Last edited by Razor; 12-30-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Questions in bold.

Possible critique for me for 5'10, 195, 12%bf
    I have modified this protocol quite a bit for my self to where I'm comfortable with it. Here is the exact protocol I use. I use humilin r so the timing will be different than that of log.

1 hour pre work out:
    Pin 10 iu humilin r
    prepare shake containing
    70g carbs from karbolyn
    10g glutamin
    10g creatine
    10-15g bcaa's

I then keep this shake near by, but do not consume it until 30 minutes after I pin my humilin

15mins pre work out:
    I consume 50g whey protein

I then make two shakes. One containing the same as the first pre workout shake and the other containing the same thing with 50g whey protein. I slowly sip the just carb shake throughout my workout, And I consume the other shake on the ride home from the gym. I then consume a whole food meal about an hour to an hour and a half after my post workout shake consisting of 100g carbs from white rice and 50g protein from some sort of lean meat. I don't believe you have to worry about becoming diabetic from such a small amount of insulin . There are no documented cases of this happening to my knowledge. That being said I would not take it year round because I like to err on the side of caution with insulin use. Using this protocol I have never gotten any signs of hypogly***ia. I also usually have a meal about 2 hours before taking my slin to make sure blood sugar levels are not too low. This is the protocol I have found to work for me. With insulin I would recommend starting with a low dose and a liberal amount of carbs. If you keep fat intake to a minimum during the active window of the insulin your fat gains should be very minimal. I haven't really noticed much of any fat gains from insulin use, but I keep my diet very clean. Everyone is different and you will need to find out what works best for you.

One more thing. Always keep plenty of extra carbs on you at all times. You can get glucose tabs at the pharmacy which are easy to fit in your gym bag. I currently have a liter of coca cola in my gym bag just in case lol. Not the best option, but any sugar will work.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Great info, cheers mate

Some good info cheers mate. Does nova rapid work the same was as what you use as I know they are both fast acting as opposed to lantus that's is slow acting.

Quote Originally Posted by gavllaarr View Post
    Some good info cheers mate. Does nova rapid work the same was as what you use as I know they are both fast acting as opposed to lantus that's is slow acting.
    I'm not sure about novorapid so I would do some research before implementing one these protocols. I will see if I can find out some more information on it for you.

Did a little research and found out novorapid or novolog are very close to humalog, so the same protocol should work fine.

Razor is offline Banned
    What the difference between humalin and log?

What the difference between humalin and log?
    log kicks in at about 15 minutes where humulin r kicks in around 30 minutes. Log is active for 2-3 hours and up to 5 where humulin r is active for 4-5 hours and up to 8. Log is prescription and humulin r can be purchased at any local pharmacy without a script.

Razor is offline Banned
    That was gonna be my next question!! If I could buy it at a pharmacy without script.
    Looks like the slin is doing you well, from your avatar, looking very hard and big

That was gonna be my next question!! If I could buy it at a pharmacy without script.
    Looks like the slin is doing you well, from your avatar, looking very hard and big
    Thanks man I am loving it. I am running 75mg prop ed and 75mg npp ed along with ghrp2/mod grf and the slin. I am growing faster than ever! lol

Razor is offline Banned
    No gh..that impressive. Guess slin is a lot stronger and more effective. How much is Humalin at the pharmacy?
    Also will running slin cause me to be diabetic?

No gh..that impressive. Guess slin is a lot stronger and more effective. How much is Humalin at the pharmacy? I don't think we can discuss prices on here, but it's very cheap
    Also will running slin cause me to be diabetic? I really don't think so at those amounts, in the scheme of things you are using a very little amount of insulin. If you are worried cycle it.
    see bold

stfuandliftbtch is offline New Member
    pharmacy about $40-60

will you become diabetic? know1 here is psychic i don't think, but if there is, please use your powers to look in to the future for him

yes, we can post price i think, it is a legal substance..its just like putting a price on a supplement..

they might hastle you a bit but tell them you were out and don't have your script with you...shouldn't be a problem
    Last edited by stfuandliftbtch; 01-01-2012 at 10:04 PM.

log kicks in at about 15 minutes where humulin r kicks in around 30 minutes. Log is active for 2-3 hours and up to 5 where humulin r is active for 4-5 hours and up to 8. Log is prescription and humulin r can be purchased at any local pharmacy without a script.
    How would you adjust your timings for nutrient intake and pinning time if you were taking log instead of humulin r, I assume it would be different due to the kick in and active times?

How long can you run this protocol? cycle on and off times?

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    How would you adjust your timings for nutrient intake and pinning time if you were taking log instead of humulin r, I assume it would be different due to the kick in and active times?
    Take log half an hour before your workout, and drink your first carb shake 10 mins after pinning. Other than that keep everything else the same.

How long can you run this protocol? cycle on and off times?
    I haven't read anything that would lead me to believe these doses would cause insulin resistance. There are some studies that show insulin can actually protect pancreatic beta cells. I still would cycle it to stay on the safe side. I also would not run slin without aas because they are highly synergystic, and I feel you would get fat using slin as a stand alone.

I am contemplating slin for use during PCT to assist in keeping gains or continue to grow, what do you think?

When you say cycle it What type of on/off times are recommended or common?

Dont mean to bug you, im just nutting out all the fine details and this is really helping.

Cheers,
    Gonzo

I am contemplating slin for use during PCT to assist in keeping gains or continue to grow, what do you think?

When you say cycle it What type of on/off times are recommended or common?

Dont mean to bug you, im just nutting out all the fine details and this is really helping.

Cheers,
    Gonzo
    Don't be worried about bugging me man, I would encourage anyone to do as much research as possible before using insulin . I honestly would not recommend insulin without running either aas or gh because I feel you would get too fat. If you did choose to go this route I would cut the dose and carbs in half because you just won't need as much. A lot of guys will do a 4 on 4 off cycle with insulin, personally I think I will run it for the entirety of my bulk cycles from now on. There's really no studies on how insulin will effect healthy people at these dose's so it's all guess work.

Did a little research and found out novorapid or novolog are very close to humalog, so the same protocol should work fine.
    they are pretty much identical. Just made by a different company. I have used both and cant tell any difference and im a diabetic

Quote Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch View Post
    they might hastle you a bit but tell them you were out and don't have your script with you...shouldn't be a problem
    you can by humalin over the counter not humalog.

Don't be worried about bugging me man, I would encourage anyone to do as much research as possible before using insulin. I honestly would not recommend insulin without running either aas or gh because I feel you would get too fat. If you did choose to go this route I would cut the dose and carbs in half because you just won't need as much. A lot of guys will do a 4 on 4 off cycle with insulin, personally I think I will run it for the entirety of my bulk cycles from now on. There's really no studies on how insulin will effect healthy people at these dose's so it's all guess work.
    Will be running 100mcg GHRP6/100mcg Mod GRF/100mcg Ipamorelin 3 x daily along with 2iu GH 10min post morning shot and 1 iu GH 10min post afternoon shot.

Will be running 100mcg GHRP6/100mcg Mod GRF/100mcg Ipamorelin 3 x daily along with 2iu GH 10min post morning shot and 1 iu GH 10min post afternoon shot.
    In that case the insulin will be fine without any aas. I'm guessing you will keep your gains very nicely.

Razor is offline Banned
    Alex Check me

I was thinking something along the lines of 3iu IM in Quads in AM with 5iu Humulin and and again 3iu PWO with 5iu Humalog.
    Then take in 50g whey, 10g BCAAS, 6g Leucine, 2g beta-alanine, 10g glutamine, 1g taurine, 10g creatine with 65grams of Vitargo in a drink after workouts. Drink it and immediately took the shot. 1 hour later, Eat a protien and carb meal, with no fats. If you take Humalog, it will spike 30-1 1/2 hours and stay for 3-4 in your system, Humalin has a lesser spike, but will stay in 5-6 hours.

Check?
    Last edited by Razor; 01-06-2012 at 09:27 PM.

Alex Check me

I was thinking something along the lines of 3iu IM in Quads in AM with 5iu Humulin and and again 3iu PWO with 5iu Humalog.
    Then take in 50g whey, 10g BCAAS, 6g Leucine, 2g beta-alanine, 10g glutamine, 1g taurine, 10g creatine with 65grams of Vitargo in a drink after workouts. Drink it and immediately took the shot. 1 hour later, Eat a protien and carb meal, with no fats. If you take Humalog, it will spike 30-1 1/2 hours and stay for 3-4 in your system, Humalin has a lesser spike, but will stay in 5-6 hours.

Check?
    Sounds good to me. Carbs are pretty high so you will want to lower them as you feel comfortable, but other than that it looks solid. I would also try and work your pw dose up to 10iu, just do it slowly. I think 5 iu post workout is a little low for you weight.

Gixxer may have more to add as I have never taken insulin with hgh, just aas and peptides.

Any one ran slim without gh or aas? Or peptides? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by gavllaarr View Post
    Any one ran slim without gh or aas? Or peptides? Just curious
    Generally not recommended, and unnecessary. You would most likely add a lot of fat.

Grand Jury is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info... alexISthrowed

Thread Information