mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member

immune problems going OFF of hgh? measles like symptoms?

this could be totally unrelated but.... i went off HGH after just the first month to take a trip to sweden. just before leaving i had a terrible headache. this morphed into a flu like thing which then morphed into some sort of virulent seeming rash type thing. after coming back i was in the er with this horrible rash again and they thought it looked like measles!

perhaps i just managed to get really sick and catch a weird allergy etc etc but this also all did happen after a month's dose of hgh

anyone ever have anything like this?

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    is this the stuff you asked about in a thread awhile back. i believe you got it off the internet. i believed many here suggested it as fake and pointed out reason why it could be. not sure it it is related but if it was fake who knows what is happening

mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member
    i hear ya. am off it now and about to get tested and see a proper doc etc but i think i was actually seeing results. my arms were pretty buff on vacation. i was surprised.

I've been on HGH for 4years+. During that time I've had to take business trips out of the country where I was unable to take HGH for upto 4 weeks. I've never experienced like what you described. Physiologically, I not sure if withdrawal from HGH will cause such a illness.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkt View Post
    i hear ya. am off it now and about to get tested and see a proper doc etc but i think i was actually seeing results. my arms were pretty buff on vacation. i was surprised.
    i dont think you would see much in a month as far as results. my guess when you commited to what you thought was gh you got more disiplined with diet and workout. i know when i made the investment i didnt want to waste my moneyso i really dialed in diet and excercise. You were more than likely seeing theresults of that not the gh

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, you would not see ANY results in a month even if it was pharmacy grade. I got mine straight from the pharmacy and was on for 1 year. It's going to take several months to see much of anything. Your arms got bigger because of increased working out I'm sure.

Thread Information