Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    methodmaster is offline New Member

new to gh, any one got any feedback on **********??

got myself 400iu's of somatropin from a very reliable source that iv used for years now for my juicewhich is always spot on, there all in 10iu vials with yellow caps and the scratch off pannel on the front of the box of ten to check on the website **********.cn that there not counterfeit.

has any one got any feedback on this product?

plus iv been told by my source to take 4ius a day 5 days a week and to have weekends off? is this right as it doesnt make much sense to me to stop at weekends?

any feedbacks appreciated
    Last edited by methodmaster; 02-15-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: the name of my gh came up as *****

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You bought generic hgh so you could have anything inside those vials. Persoanlly I wouldnt use them again its either pharm grade or nothing.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    never trust source.

lets assume for arguement this is legit GH. ask anyone here you dont want to start off at 4iu. at the most start at 1 - 1.5 iu and ramp up .5 around every 7 days or as side allow. for example if at 7 days sides are still a bother eother drop .5iu or hold at the dosage until tolorable.

take it slow gh isnt a race

methodmaster is offline New Member
    how come the name of my gh has came up ********??? should i go down to 1.5iu now after doing 4iu for the past week or will that just confuse my body? im thinking about doing the home hgh authenticity test tonight when i get home.

what sides should i be expecting? sorry if thats a frequently asked question which i could imagine it is!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What test is that?

Thread Information