Thread: Hgh?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Coolhand5599 is offline Member

Hgh?

I have been on HGH going on 6 mo. I started at2iu I am taking 4 iu for the last two months. However I have not worked out for a month due to vacation and sickness. But I look bigger and my mm% is going up. Is this possible to gain muscle on test and HGH without working out?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    it is possible but i would never suggest not working on. but if u cant bother to work out a hour a day i dont think u should be running hormones. im thinking the hgh is just leaning you out thinking ur gaining muscle. as your not running enough hgh for fiber growth and i dont think the testosterone would be doing all this as if ur sick or on vacation ur probably not eating right or enough and without excerise i dont see u packing on muscle. i think its just the hgh cutting ur bodyfat down making u look leaner and bigger.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    it is possible but i would never suggest not working on. but if u cant bother to work out a hour a day i dont think u should be running hormones. im thinking the hgh is just leaning you out thinking ur gaining muscle. as your not running enough hgh for fiber growth and i dont think the testosterone would be doing all this as if ur sick or on vacation ur probably not eating right or enough and without excerise i dont see u packing on muscle. i think its just the hgh cutting ur bodyfat down making u look leaner and bigger.
    Believe me I want to work out and I will be today once again. But I have gained three pounds

James Robert is offline New Member
    I was told that you would see results even if you did nothing... dont flame me for saying that as I know with working out you would see much much more and with as expensive as this stuff is... it would be wasteful

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Since hgh creates more muscle cells and test blows up your muscles, then probably yes
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information