Thread: Red Welts

James Robert is offline New Member

Red Welts

Im taking the blue cap generic hgh and I get red welts everytime I shoot. I have read multiple websites saying to push through and they will subside as I get used to taking the HGH. This doesnt make alot of since to me is this just because I have low grade? I have read it may be because of the bac water but I am taking Hcg along with the HGH and I dont get welts from the hcg injections. I am deviding the 10 iu vials into 3 days so 3 1/3 iu's per day of HGH(7 days a week) and taking the Hcg twice a week over a 5 week period per vial so 1000 per week... I was told to take it this way and while I love the way I have been feeling I dont know if I can take these welts much longer. Very painful and quite large. At times it has become hard to get my workout in due to the swelling and pain

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its because the blue tops arent good. Its a common thing and i personally would discontinue use
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

James Robert is offline New Member
    I have im in the middle of trying to get my money back on them. I was just wondering if there was any truth to the just getting used to it part of my statement. I have read people have taken up to 5-7 vials worth before not getting welts anymore. I have posted somewhere else that Im looking into local anti aging clinics as a source for pharm grade any other type dr you might suggest as my family Dr wont budge. Let me go on and say I am in Houston area and we are full of bs pain clinics that hand got vicodin to any body of the streets so I am almost positve the anti aging places are the same but for hormones

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You have no idea what your injecting when your using blue tops but one thing is for sure IMHO it isnt HGH. Seek Pharm grade or a better source.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    i had the same problem with generic blue tops. the welts did subside after about 4 weeks, however it seriously made me question the quality. chalked it up as a learning experience and have since switched to name brand

Thread Information