Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Razor is offline Banned

Going on Test after GH

Well been on GH for almost 7 month's by the end of March, then going on test enth 500mg a week for 10 weeks.
    Do you guys think I should spend the extra cash and run the GH with my next cycle , or do what I did this time and use it to bridge btw cycles .
    I dont feel the gh working the way it was in months 1-5, so wondering if I need to take a break from it and run the test alone.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You really don't start seeing benefits from hgh early on, its more a long term treatment and the results get better and better the more month your on. It also works better with steriods , the synergy between hgh and test it remarkable. I'd carry on running it throughout the cycle and beyond.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ive been on it for 7 months

This is when you should start seeing some great results but like I've already stated it works very well along side aas, so stay on it and run it with your cycle and through pct.

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok I felt like my gains have slowed, I might just need to eat more.

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Ok I felt like my gains have slowed, I might just need to eat more.
    Gains in what area?

If your after building lean tissue you will need to run it along side aas at a dose of at least 6-8ius, hgh also loves calories so always make sure there is enough of them going in to do the job in hand.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Gains in what area?

If your after building lean tissue you will need to run it along side aas at a dose of at least 6-8ius, hgh also loves calories so always make sure there is enough of them going in to do the job in hand.
    Ok eat more gotcha. Gains in muscle growth and recovery. I feel like it has slowed down, but now that I look at my diet, I stoped eating as much as when I was gaining, so I will start eating more

I've been cycling and on HGH for about 4 years. HGH does work really great with AAS. I feel like I keep more of my gains with running HGH. If you can afford it, I'd say stick with the HGH throughout your cycle.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been cycling and on HGH for about 4 years. HGH does work really great with AAS. I feel like I keep more of my gains with running HGH. If you can afford it, I'd say stick with the HGH throughout your cycle.
    Scotch I really respect you knowledge on HGH, so thank you for your contributions to this forum. That being said, what dose of HGH do you run when on AAS? I'm assuming you up the dose when on AAS? I've ran many of AAS cycles but never combined HGH and AAS...I have been on GH for about 3 months now (only pinning 2iu currently + peptides) and will be starting a AAS cycle around May. Was thinking about ramping the GH up to 4iu's when on cycle (if I can afford it, lol)! Note: I'm using Serostim pharma GH.

I run a constant dose of 5iu/ed whether I am on cycle or not. I found that HGH helps me to keep my gains during PCT. The main thing I like about it that is that my sense of well being is through the roof. I wake up feeling good every morning.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    I run a constant dose of 5iu/ed whether I am on cycle or not. I found that HGH helps me to keep my gains during PCT. The main thing I like about it that is that my sense of well being is through the roof. I wake up feeling good every morning.
    On 5iu/day your IGF-1 is obviously off the scale.
    For how long do you forsee you will be on this dose?
    Do you think you can keep running that dose without experiencing side effects?
    Which brand are u running?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    On 5iu/day your IGF-1 is obviously off the scale.
    For how long do you forsee you will be on this dose?
    Do you think you can keep running that dose without experiencing side effects?
    Which brand are u running?
    i ran that dose for about 18 months with no issues
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wish I could afford 5iu ed but it's just not feasible atm. I do feel as if combining a low dose of pharma grade GH + peptides is the poor man's way to mimic using a larger dose of HGH.

Thread Information