Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

need to taper t4 ???????

i just got my t4 (finally) so im just wonderring if i need to taper up the dsose to the 100mcg i wanna run or can i just start out at 100mcg.my pills come in 50 mcg

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    i just got my t4 (finally) so im just wonderring if i need to taper up the dsose to the 100mcg i wanna run or can i just start out at 100mcg.my pills come in 50 mcg
    no need to taper up or down...just keep it steady at 100mcg for the duration of the cycle.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    awesome thx man.also any thoughts on the brand synthroid ?thr anmther braND I GRAbbed some as well im gonna use thme after im done with these 1st ones but the pills come in 300mcg so kinda triky splittin em to get 100mcg

awesome thx man.also any thoughts on the brand synthroid?thr anmther braND I GRAbbed some as well im gonna use thme after im done with these 1st ones but the pills come in 300mcg so kinda triky splittin em to get 100mcg
    Can't really help you on a brand to chose but isn't synthroid pharma grade? If so, then you're good to go. Yeah a 300mcg tab can be hard to split into thirds, good luck bro!

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thx man.ya its #1 selling t4 brand actually.i think im gonna run 100mg during my lean bulk cycle than just up it to 150 mg like i did my last cuttin cycle i did before my show .that way i can also just split the pill in half.worx out perfect

thx man.ya its #1 selling t4 brand actually.i think im gonna run 100mg during my lean bulk cycle than just up it to 150 mg like i did my last cuttin cycle i did before my show .that way i can also just split the pill in half.worx out perfect
    sounds like a solid plan...best of luck!

Thread Information