Arthur242630 is offline New Member

Question Best Aromatase inhibitor to take whilst doing a 4 month HGH Cycle?

I am thinking of doing a cycle of approx 4-6months of HGH but i would like to know the best Aromatase inhibitor to take alongside it.
    Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sheen is offline New Member
    Letrozole is the strongest. If your goal is to eliminate as much estrogen as possible, then letrozole is the way to go.

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe it isn't needed if running GH alone. Also if only running 4-6 months in my opinion you would be wasting your money. 6 months is the very minimum to run. Anything less just wasting money

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt2jay View Post
    I believe it isn't needed if running GH alone. Also if only running 4-6 months in my opinion you would be wasting your money. 6 months is the very minimum to run. Anything less just wasting money
    this is correct.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Question

Thanks everyone for the replies.
    So six months it is then.
    So would you think it wise to buy some letrozole as a standby and a safety net just incase i get the old sensitive nipple?
    Or again would you think i am been overly cautious?

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you shouldntneed it at all. i dont know much on the AAS side of things but the way i understand it when using say test you produce more estrogen as well and thats where the AI is needed. with GH you are not produciing test. Iam sure more here can go into beter detail

taking gh will not raise your estrogen. So there is no need for an ai. If you end up taking one you will lower your estrogen below normal and have other side effects

Sheen is offline New Member
    I think OP is concerned because common side effects for adult HGH usage include gynecomastia and water retention. IMO, just in case, you should start to take letrozole every day for at least 2-4 weeks before you start HGH to get a constant level of it in your blood to counteract the risk of gynecomastia when you start HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheen View Post
    I think OP is concerned because common side effects for adult HGH usage include gynecomastia and water retention. IMO, just in case, you should start to take letrozole every day for at least 2-4 weeks before you start HGH to get a constant level of it in your blood to counteract the risk of gynecomastia when you start HGH.
    ug. dude you have know clue what you are talking about. And taking letro alone will cursh his estrogen levels. Giving him energy issues. ed and a list of other possible problems

a common side effect of gh is gyno?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ug. dude you have know clue what you are talking about. And taking letro alone will cursh his estrogen levels. Giving him energy issues. ed and a list of other possible problems

a common side effect of gh is gyno?
    Yeah letro is the worst AI ever unless you already have a gyno lump you're trying to get rid of.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and shared opinions.
    I have got my first batch of HGH/Kigtropin.
    Would Clomid be any good for a safety net or would even one of the highstreet brands be worth a look?
    Starting anyway next week just need to get my needles sorted.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HGH does not raise estrogen levels so taking an AI will not help any gyno problems related to HGH usage. I have read on the net that HGH can cause gyno due to HGH binding to the prolactin receptor however I have been unable to verify this in any medical data. But rest assured any problems with gyno resulting from HGH are rare to say the least and use of an AI will not help but will cause a lot of other problems as too low an estro count in men is probably worse than too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    HGH does not raise estrogen levels so taking an AI will not help any gyno problems related to HGH usage. I have read on the net that HGH can cause gyno due to HGH binding to the prolactin receptor however I have been unable to verify this in any medical data. But rest assured any problems with gyno resulting from HGH are rare to say the least and use of an AI will not help but will cause a lot of other problems as too low an estro count in men is probably worse than too high.
    Thanks for the info. Going to start my cycle next week.
    Can i ask a question of you?
    Do all Kigtropin come from the same lab or might they come from other labs?
    Is it any good? just i have had a few mates who have had amazing results with Kigtropin.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    kigtropin just like all the rest there are many fakes out there.
    Your friends that had great results were they using anything else also?
    I find it hard to believe anyone who claims they got gyno from HGH use was not also using test, tren or deca and just wont admit it. I have never heard of such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    kigtropin just like all the rest there are many fakes out there.
    Your friends that had great results were they using anything else also?
    I find it hard to believe anyone who claims they got gyno from HGH use was not also using test, tren or deca and just wont admit it. I have never
    heard of such a thing.
    Thanks for that reply.
    Puts me allot more at ease.
    My mates were only using the usual protein and creatine, some only protein but all using the Kigtropin i have bought.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As mentioned above, you really dont want to use an AI without knowing or at least suspecting you have elevated E2 due to testosterone use. If you take an AI and have normal E2 levels you will lower it and then suffer low E2 side effects. No need for AI when using HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    As mentioned above, you really dont want to use an AI without knowing or at least suspecting you have elevated E2 due to testosterone use. If you take an AI and have

normal E2 levels you will lower it and then suffer low E2 side effects. No need for AI when using HGH.
    Thanks for that. I haven't taken any testosterone so will leave out the anti estrogen. Thanks for the help.

Thread Information