DaNKahoLIc is offline Junior Member

Some questions...IGF-1 Would like some help plz....

Hello all just need some advice... Been a silent member of this forum for several years and have greatly benifited by the knowege ive got from here over the years....
    Not new to AS last cycle was 8 months ago on test cyp @ 400 mg wk couldnt find anything to stack with it
    Stats 5 ft 8 180lbs 11% Bf

As im 28 i took a trip to my local rejuv clinic and got my eqmnt with a script, but did pay a healthy chunk for the stuff
    2 10ml @210mgs bottles of test cyp and enth
    2 10ml @200mgs bottles of deca
    injectable b-12
    estrogyn blocker pills
    3 months of igf-1 not sure of the amount but i fig its enough to last me 50 days

ive read a lot on igf-1 and my conclusion is that 50% say it sucks, and the other half swears by it. I got blood work and qualified for trt and also hgh. my levels were on the lower side of normal and could have got a script for hgh @ $360 a month and ive read that u want to stay on it for at least 5 months, also the clinic told me that hgh compleatly shuts ur bodys natrual production and igf-1 doesnt. so i went with the igf-1. so ill see... my question is can you all suggest a stack based on what i have for the next 12-16 wks. Im looking to gain a lot of quality mass... ive taken test and decca with out running any nolva or blockers and hav never had an issue with gyno.
    also.. where should i pin the igf-1 ive read site inject works best with this due to the 1/2 life, and when is the best time.... Thanks in advance for the advice.....

Razor is offline Banned
    Igf is worthless. Get gh..when it passes the liver it converts to real igf-1.....igf as a peptide is over hyped and exaggerated
    Last edited by Razor; 03-27-2012 at 04:44 PM.

So sermorelin sux that bad? Umm if thats ur pic ur a beast and i guess you kno what ur talking about. I could have got Hgh but was worried about it shutting my body down after 6 months on it. So you wouldnt even bother using it, and if i do, i shouldnt expect any kind of gains?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNKahoLIc
    So sermorelin sux that bad? Umm if thats ur pic ur a beast and i guess you kno what ur talking about. I could have got Hgh but was worried about it shutting my body down after 6 months on it. So you wouldnt even bother using it, and if i do, i shouldnt expect any kind of gains?
    Semorlin is good..its not igf its a gh releasing peptide

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And razr side stepped the question if that was him. Lol you beast ....

Razor is offline Banned
    No its not me! I've got my pics in the picture forum!! Everyone knows this..is that u fonz? ?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea what's up bro...

Did you get igf-1 or igf-lr3? One's good, the other's questionable.

i got sermorelin 3mg/ghrp6 i have 3 bottle that have to be mixed. plus 20 ml of cyp @ 210mgs/ 20ml of enth @ 200mg and 20 ml of deca .. also recieved anastrozole .05mg... if i plan on useing 400mg of test and 2-400 mg of deca for 12 weeks should i also mayb run 20 mg ed of liquid tomax. and with the sermorelin should i run this with my test?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaNKahoLIc
    i got sermorelin 3mg/ghrp6 i have 3 bottle that have to be mixed. plus 20 ml of cyp @ 210mgs/ 20ml of enth @ 200mg and 20 ml of deca.. also recieved anastrozole .05mg... if i plan on useing 400mg of test and 2-400 mg of deca for 12 weeks should i also mayb run 20 mg ed of liquid tomax. and with the sermorelin should i run this with my test?
    I would run it with test..if anyone knows anything here its scotchguard and imola..

Thread Information