Squirrel88 is offline New Member

HGH... I think I am in love.

I want to start out by posting my new member post that I posted on Monday night. I may turn this into an update thread every couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel88 View Post
    Hey guys, this is my first day on the site. Let me first tell you my stats. I live here in the US. I am a 41 year old white male that found out in June of last year that I had extremely low t. I am 6'5 and now weigh 387 pounds. Before my HRT I weighed 498 pounds. Last year I was watching a low t commercial and kind of snickered and then realized that a lot of my symptoms were that of Low T. I went to my PCP and the tests came back with 113. Started monthly shots, that didn't go anywhere. Went to every two weeks and the doctor prescribed me Axiron. I was just on Axiron for about a month or two and that didn't work. Back in November of last year the doctor started giving me weekly shots of T. About a month ago they took my level and it was at almost 900. Now I am getting weekly shots. About a month ago my doctor came up to me and asked if I wanted to try HGH. He wrote me a 6 month prescription for it and I took it to my local pharmacy and almost flipped out at the price. $2700 for a month supply. Found a company in Canada that would do $1050 for a month supply. After receiving the first months supply in yesterday and the second one on the way, i started my Genotropin injections this morning. It's the real stuff from Pfizer, 0.8mg 2.4 IU injections. I am going to start a thread on here to report my progress. In the last 6 months I have lost right at 115 pounds and starting to become fairly well ripped in my arms and legs and chest. My gut is starting to fade, but still there.
    On Sunday I weighed myself and I weighed 387.5 pounds. I have only been losing about 2-4 pounds a week Tuesday morning I took my first dose of HGH and didn't really feel anything except a very dry mouth all day no matter how much water I drank. Today I took my second dose. Didn't really feel very much of anything except a very dry mouth and a little bit of an upset stomach. I ate something and then felt a lot better. Went to the gym tonight after work and went up to the scale. i was expecting to lose maybe a pound or two. Put the big weight on 380 and moved the little weight all the way over to 20. Then i jumped up on it. Slid the little one over to 387 and the thing didn't even moved. Moved it over a few more pounds. Still didn't move. Moved it all the way over to 0.5. I had lost 7 pounds since Sunday. I even had to reset it by getting off then back on the the scale. Still the same weight. Went out and did a 45 minute treadmill workout at 1.5 at 3.2. Most of the time by the time I get to around 35 minutes I am having to bump it down to around 3. Not tonight. Kept on going. Broke a sweat and found out a little while later that I had lost another .75 pounds. Is this possibly the HGH's doing? 7 pounds?

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not the best to answer HGH questions but that's probably way too fast. HGH usually takes a while to show effects which is why people run it for months and months.
    Could just be you've worked on your diet and doing cardio. With such a high weight you will lose extremely fast.
    I have a buddy who is 6'6" and goes from 365lbs smallest I've ever seen him and over 500lbs the biggest. When he gets serious on his diets he loses weight 10lbs at a time it's crazy. At 385lbs he can still dunk a basketball and looks normal just giant.

The only thing that is different is the HGH. I will see in the next few days and weeks.

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Awesome results Def worth the price. If it keeps going.
    Good luck to ya

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    That's great keep losing fat n gaining muscle!!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Placebo brother - placebo effect.

The drug didn't cause your weight loss, YOU did.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Placebo brother - placebo effect.

The drug didn't cause your weight loss, YOU did.
    i agree. GH doest work that fast. Not possible. But congrats on loosing the weight
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i agree. GH doest work that fast. Not possible. But congrats on loosing the weight
    That is why I asked.
    I got to the gym yesterday and was like WTF?

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is what i found when i did my lost a lot of weight. i dropped from 290 to 180. i would see a 5 -7 lbs more weight late afternoon then in the AM. as well as a change depending on how regular i was. I figure waters weight and waste would sing the scale quite a bit. I found for me the best time to weigh in is first thing in the morning before eating or drinking anything and right after hitting the head. i found this was wear i got my most consistant weigh in.

808 Lifter is offline New Member
    Hey Squirrel, congrats on your progress. I too am on trt and have a question for you. Do you know if your lo t is caused by a pituitary/hypothalamus deficiency, or a deficiency at the testes? As I understand it, the hgh and peptides work in conjunction with the pituitary gland. I am wondering if hgh would work for me having a pituitary/hypothalamus problem. If your deficiency is similar to mine, then I may be able to pursue a course of action similar to yours.

I believe mine is caused from a deficiency in the testes. They haven't determined why I have it, but since I am 6'5, I don't think my body has had problems with the pituitary gland. If it makes you skirmish don't read the next sentence. Cought something about 4 years ago that made one of my testes swell up the size of a orange & took tons antibiotics to cure. But I believe that I have always had this problem, but now as I have gotten older it has gotten worse. From everything that I read HGH would work for you, it would just take longer to work.

BTW - I found out how I lost 7 pounds in 3 days. I was dehydrated. Since I have re-hydrated myself I gained about 4 pounds back.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    The mind is a powerful thing, as long as your doing well and proceeding toward your goals!! Congrats and keep up the good work.

I believe that I will eventually meet by goals. I know that I didn't put all of this weight on in 6 months to a year and I won't take it off in that time frame either. We have a NFL football player here in Houston that his motto is "Dream Big, Work Hard", I kind of adopted that theory. I have been sliking off and not going to the gym but 5 times a week. I am going to up it back to 6-7 times a week. That way I can get in at least 45 minutes of cardio a day.

Thread Information