yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up Water retention at 2IU a day spliited 1IU shot morning-night

I am doing the 5/2 2IU per day splitted 1IU morning 1IU night time, and i have water retention.

Should i just take 1IU per day or just get something for the water retention. I am using GH to fix my body not get big, or lose fat.

Thanks guys.

I am also using 10mg of anavar per day along with the GH for collagen production, but anavar at that dosage does not cause water retention.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I am doing the 5/2 2IU per day splitted 1IU morning 1IU night time, and i have water retention.

Should i just take 1IU per day or just get something for the water retention. I am using GH to fix my body not get big, or lose fat.

Thanks guys.

I am also using 10mg of anavar per day along with the GH for collagen production, but anavar at that dosage does not cause water retention.
    How are you finding the recovery?

Ansomone?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    How are you finding the recovery?

Ansomone?
    Way to early to tell Swifto way to early been on for a week now at 2IU

I did read that people got awsome results in pain management with 1IU per day but it takes a long time 6 months, and you have to be on for at least a year.

At 1 IU per day i can afford that.

I also plan on running anavar for 2 months. Not sure if i can take it longer.

This winter i should have done this instead of wasting my time with that deca masteron testostrone cycle that did nothing to repair.
    Last edited by yannick35; 04-13-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Way to early to tell Swifto way to early been on for a week now at 2IU

I did read that people got awsome results in pain management with 1IU per day but it takes a long time 6 months, and you have to be on for at least a year.

At 1 IU per day i can afford that.

I also plan on running anavar for 2 months. Not sure if i can take it longer.

This winter i should have done this instead of wasting my time with that deca masteron testostrone cycle that did nothing to repair.
    What GH are you using?

Yes, it will take time for the collagen effects, just like most things when GH is involved.

Are you taking anything supplement related, such as Cissus? I swear by that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    What GH are you using?

Yes, it will take time for the collagen effects, just like most things when GH is involved.

Are you taking anything supplement related, such as Cissus? I swear by that stuff.
    I am using Russian GH Arctotropin somatropin 15IU

Can cissus repair laxed ligaments?

Swifto big thanks for the cissus i just placed an order for 2 bottles at vitacost, i read amazing things with this product and it can help with laxed ligaments and tendons. I also take glutamine 20g per day, cod liver oil, and lots of proteins.

Thread Information