yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Wink 1 IU for a year or more?

I been reading in the HRT forums and more and most of the time people who go to theses clinics get a prescription for only 1IU per day 5/2

There results are also very good with fatloss, pain management and more.

I am wondering why most people suggest taking higher dosage? i know that here its a bodybuilding website and most will tell you to go with 4IU per day.

If 1IU can be enough to lose fat a bit, feel good and repair the body why should i use more?

I would also be saving a huge amount of money taking GH that way 1IU 5/2

DanB is offline Banned
    Because most people here get substanitally cheaper than what you pay in the clinics

sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would say if you are getting results it doesnt matter the dosage.

thanks guys i am afraid to try 1IU per day because i might get nothing and spend money for nothing.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    IMO gh isnt cheap either run it or dont. The little difference in fat loss 1iu will make i would rather save the $$ and tighten up the diet a little or do a little extra cardio
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    IMO gh isnt cheap either run it or dont. The little difference in fat loss 1iu will make i would rather save the $$ and tighten up the diet a little or do a little extra cardio
    Yes but what about repair the body or injuries would 1IU make that difference. I am on 2IU btw now and feeling very good.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont know how you compare body injuries healing faster. They will heal on their own, how can you realistically measure how much they heal faster at what dose
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I dont know how you compare body injuries healing faster. They will heal on their own, how can you realistically measure how much they heal faster at what dose
    Stretched ligaments or laxed ligaments don't heal by themselves, you need a prolotherapy cocktail to make them heal, and some help like GH or testosterone . Other injuries i agree will heal by themselves.

Thanks everyone for your replies maybe i am the wrong place or website to ask that question, i might look around the internet to find another forum maybe based more on healing the body and GH at 1IU per day

From all the research i did recently i found that the best is 2IU per day, 1IU is really therapeutic dosage and suits women more then men or just to get a small effect like wrinkles and hair growth.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Life Extenders typically take between 1 and 1.5iu/day 4 to 7 days a week.

http://www.futurescience.com/hgh.html

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Life Extenders typically take between 1 and 1.5iu/day 4 to 7 days a week.

http://www.futurescience.com/hgh.html
    Times this article is amazing, very long but amazing read, i guess that using 1IU per day might have some amazing benefits after all. I was actually looking to find a good article to would prove this and you just posted what i was looking for.

At 1IU per day for me it would be sick and i can afford that. 30IU per month.
    Last edited by yannick35; 04-24-2012 at 07:54 PM.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    I am on 4 iu 4 1/2 days on and 2 1/2 days off and had a bad ankle sprain 9 months ago, I have had this same injury before and would say that the time to heal does not feel any different.

However I do feel that I have had a slow and steady increase in muscle without any AA's.

You still need a clean diet, HGH will not strip fat off you, it's a helping hand on the way.

I would say that I have seen better results with Test + Deca when it comes to building muscle and cutting fat, but that effect is short lived, I hope HGH will have a lasting effect on muscle volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun View Post
    I am on 4 iu 4 1/2 days on and 2 1/2 days off and had a bad ankle sprain 9 months ago, I have had this same injury before and would say that the time to heal does not feel any different.

However I do feel that I have had a slow and steady increase in muscle without any AA's.

You still need a clean diet, HGH will not strip fat off you, it's a helping hand on the way.

I would say that I have seen better results with Test + Deca when it comes to building muscle and cutting fat, but that effect is short lived, I hope HGH will have a lasting effect on muscle volume.
    I have gained a huge amount of fat on test and deca cycle, not sure how people can lose weight using both compound that cause water retention and more. I have done a 20 week cycle of deca, testosterone and masteron at 200mg per week, this was for healing my body and ligament laxity and sadly it did nothing.

For healing i have spoken to many and the magic bullet is 2IU per day, i have been on for 2 weeks now and feel a lot better. I will save up my money and buy GH instead of wasting it on short lived gains like deca and test.

Diet is 90% of the equation no mater what drugs you take.
    Last edited by yannick35; 04-25-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Have to say that I usually have a pretty clean diet on Test & Deca , so that may be the difference, whereas my diet is OK just now, but not brilliant and I am loosing a little fat and gaining a little muscle.

Guess the type of injury may affect the healing, there probably is not a great deal of blood flow to an ankle to change how it fixes regardless of GH levels

Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun View Post
    Have to say that I usually have a pretty clean diet on Test & Deca , so that may be the difference, whereas my diet is OK just now, but not brilliant and I am loosing a little fat and gaining a little muscle.

Guess the type of injury may affect the healing, there probably is not a great deal of blood flow to an ankle to change how it fixes regardless of GH levels
    This is where prolotherapy comes in, the ligaments on my lower back, my hip and upper back all suffer from laxity, of course GH alone will not fix that, prolo will cause inflammation to the region and huge blood flow.

My body turns testosterone to estrogen really fast, i have always had that watery look. This is my genetics and sadly even the low carb diet could not change that.

SaTyR is offline Member
    1 UI is what a healthy grown adult man naturally produces so unless you are GH deficient you should go to 2 UI daily for overall health purpose.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Times this article is amazing, very long but amazing read, i guess that using 1IU per day might have some amazing benefits after all. I was actually looking to find a good article to would prove this and you just posted what i was looking for.

At 1IU per day for me it would be sick and i can afford that. 30IU per month.
    I just purchased 500iu for me and the woman (she hasn't decided iff she is going to take it yet or not). I plan on taking about 1.5iu/day 7days/week

this dose is in line with the reasoning of my taking 80mg test c / weeek also.

btw yannick, if you go to that liink then to the table of contents, you will see some of the basic tenants of life extension's supplements.... a damn good read!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I just purchased 500iu for me and the woman (she hasn't decided iff she is going to take it yet or not). I plan on taking about 1.5iu/day 7days/week

this dose is in line with the reasoning of my taking 80mg test c / weeek also.

btw yannick, if you go to that liink then to the table of contents, you will see some of the basic tenants of life extension's supplements.... a damn good read!
    Your plan is very solid, you know what i think that most of the people might exaggerate the number of IU per day, like anything more is better, but i feel that most people like in the article i read will get amazing benefits from taking 1IU per day.

In the article people took 1IU 4-6 times per week and got very amazing results with fat loss, well being and more.

Thread Information