Get hench Die Trying is offline Associate Member

Whats better GHRP 2 and cjc-1295 or gh

Which one of the two is better straight GH usage or GHRP2 + CJC-1295??

DanB is offline Banned
    Dose and quality dependent but even low dose pharm gh is far superior to any peptides, if I had a choice between blue,green,grey tops etc and peps I would take the peps though as I wouldn't personally wouldnt run a generic gh as there is far more bunk than legit

Well I can get pharma grade gh not cheap at all but I have a good source that I trust so you would go for pharma rather then them two?? Or would you use all three of them together??

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    i've been on peps for a year. marginal results. problem is taking 3x a day on an empty stomach. if stomach not empty, then peps efffectiveness is minimized.

I'm going to switch to GH and try that for 6 months to see. but i think everything else being equal, GH is the way to go. I'll let you know in 6 months or so....

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying
    Well I can get pharma grade gh not cheap at all but I have a good source that I trust so you would go for pharma rather then them two?? Or would you use all three of them together??
    Pharm gh every time, well depends on goals etc I wouldn't cut back on other areas of life just to run a couple I.U but if you can fit it in then go for it, and remember its long term game, unless you plan on running big doses but that's a different story altogether.......

I would be running no less then 6 months if I did how much pharma grade gh would you run to get shredded and put on a bit of size and at what times would you jab?

Would you jab twice a day morning and night or just at night before bed?

And would you jab faster and wait 30 mins before eating or does this kind of stuff not matter with gh?

And would you add t4 to the mix as well?

DanB is offline Banned
    It's dose dependent if you need to split dose or use t4 I understand it isn't needed under 4 i.u, I can't say from personal experience as I'm still waiting to start my first run in next couple weeks but that's different dose so different protocol, I reckon you fine under 4 i.u but gixxer should be along soon to give you a answer, if you say your intended dose then he will be able to say for definate

Well I'm planning on 3iu a day 5 on 2 off due to costs.

What would be the reason for adding t4 into it??

I don't know if I'm allowed to say what brand but if I am let me know and I'll tell you if u need to know I also heard that using pharm grade rather the syncretic gh you don't have to use as much because it is better grade stuff so at a lower dose you will see the same results is this true??

Bump

Anyone please need help can't makeup my mind

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    From my understanding a real pharm grade gh is the way to go over peptides...now depending on what your goals are is going to depend on your dosing. If your looking to add some size due to muscular hypertrophy and lean out, then a lower dose is the way to go. If its a true quality pharm grade then 3 iu a day will suit your needs. Now if your looking to induce hyperplasia, your going to need a greater dose per day, and your looking at a minimum of 5-6 iu a day. Imho, if I were to contribute such a great investment towards gh, I would run 5 iu a day for at least 6 months, but that investment will almost be double to the pocketbook...but hey, no pain, no gain doesn't just apply to your muscles, it also applies towards your bank account lol...I have personally used peptides for the last 4 months. I love them. Now i'll be honest and say they haven't contributed towards any spectacular gains or drastic changes in my physic...I have noticed subtle changes, but nothing near what I would see if I used gh...but imo, I prefer peptides just because I cant justify spending so much towards using gh to radically change my body. The benefits from peptides are more than accommodating to my goals. Im not one to personally step on a stage and compete ever but I do take my body and this lifestyle very seriously so the small investment towards peptides suits me better than such a large investment toward gh.

Quote Originally Posted by Get hench Die Trying View Post
    Well I'm planning on 3iu a day 5 on 2 off due to costs.

What would be the reason for adding t4 into it??
    Injecting hgh temporarily inhibits the release of a pituitary hormone called thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) that controls thyroid hormone release from the thyroid gland. Some people seek to overcome this GH side effect by taking thyroid drugs.

So let me get this right in my head 3iu is enough to loose fat and gain a bit of size on top.

How would you jab morning and night or just at night for fat lose and lbm or just at night or just in the morning? I have read that if you do it at night it can block your own hgh being released so would morning be better then at night for my goals?? or would a split be best??

So let me get this right in my head 3iu is enough to loose fat and gain a bit of size on top.

How would you jab morning and night or just at night for fat lose and lbm or just at night or just in the morning? I have read that if you do it at night it can block your own hgh being released so would morning be better then at night for my goals?? or would a split be best??
    Ya, you would burn fat and induce hypertrophy, just like steroids do. Yes thats true, I would inject in the morning. If you were to inject twice a day it would have to be a double dose, i.e. 3 iu morning/night and that would more than you want/can afford to do. Imho I would combine both hgh and peptides together. Do a 3 iu injection in the morning and 12 hours later do a ghrp/mod grf injection to kick your pituitary back on and another just before bed. I believe that would give you the best of both worlds and really minimize the sides that can associate with hgh use. If I were to use hgh, that would be my personal protocol...though I would really love the idea of inducing hyperplasia, for the money spent that would be the most worthwhile way of going about it...but that just my personal opinion

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    first of all you need to distinguish between pharm grade or generic before you start talking about doses, but pharm grade 4 iu a day tops for fat loss above that for gains in mass. THATS PHARM GRADE, if you use generic you will have to use more depending on how bad your generic sux

Well I have had a check online and the pharma shop sells it is that good enough to be pharma grade??

Well I have had a check online and the pharma shop sells it is that good enough to be pharma grade??
    Well sometimes even a pharm shop will sell generics marked as pharm grade...you have to be really careful with hgh, its easy to get shit thats labeled as pharm and its generic or they will say its 191aa when its really 192aa...big difference! And a lot of times with generics its not even hgh, its hcg or a diuretic marked as hgh and just cause you see results doesn't always mean its the hgh working. Its a huge business with lots of money to gamble...good luck brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckdiesel View Post
    Injecting hgh temporarily inhibits the release of a pituitary hormone called thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) that controls thyroid hormone release from the thyroid gland. Some people seek to overcome this GH side effect by taking thyroid drugs.
    True, also GH upregulates the conversion of T4 to T3 which causes low T4 levels, especially if TSH is inhibited. The conversion process itself and a high/healthy thyroid hormone level are very synergistic with GH. IMHO I wouldn't bother taking GH without T4.

Your natural GH pulse will be suppressed regardless of the time you inject so just pin whenever suits you best. The most effective time to pin is right before sleep as that's when the body is used to using GH to repair and grow. The only legitimate reason to split your dose is to avoid sides IMO. You should be fine taking 3iu in one dose.

I thought that the half life of gh is only a few hours and it's out your system would this still lower my own gh levels???

There's other factors than just GH involved, elevated IGF-1 will inhibit natural GH as well.

Ok I see I will be taking t4 with my growth

1. How much should I take

2. When should I take it at the same time as my shot or in the morning.

3. How often should i take it??

Also I'll only be doing 3iu a day 5/2 would I still even need t4 and do I only take t4 on the days I'm jabbing or everyday??

Sorry for all the questions just want to do it right

Bump anyone please I really need to know

Start with 50mcg and adjust from there.

It doesn't matter what time you take it so long as you don't eat an hour afterwards b/c many foods and especially caffeine can affect its absorption.

I'd take it everyday.

So how do I know when I'm at my right dose??

What are your goals with GH?

Blood work would be the only accurate way of optimizing your T4 dose for healthy thyroid levels.

I read somewhere about taking your temp for 5 morning before using it and then monitor it then do it till your temp does not go up anymore something like that I'll have to read up on it more

My goals are to keep lean and gain size And try and tighten up some loose skin around my abs

Thread Information