Hey Everyone,
This might be long but I really need some good advice and help. I am a Junior College football/track athlete and I am beginning to enter football season. I am 20 will be 21 in august. Im 5'11 170 pretty lean. Ive been timed electronically in the 40 at 4.41s. however i took 3 months off any kind of training/running back in sept, nov, dec. In January I pulled both hamstrings. Both just pushing it to far past the limit. I train a lot and i train hard. I have not been able to get back into shape at all. i feel tired, my knee is bothering me along with one hamstring. and i just dont feel like i used to. I feel beat. I cant gain weight Ive been under a ton of stress/ depression. I need to be at peak performance by July. (I need and edge)

Soo. as im about 21 my body is producing a good amount of hgh still, so i think lol. I am in SD I can get Alphagen HGH from tijuana. Will taking hgh stop my own production of HGH? If so, how do I avoid. ((I mainly am looking to tighten up, heal up, and get energy and strength)). Adding 10pounds of lean mass is a plus.

Also if so, if bound to be a good thing for me to do. I would like to run a cycle through mid October. I just need to keep my body at its best all season long so what would be a good amount to stay at 2iu/2.5iu.

What do you all think would be a good dosage for me to pretty much give me that BOOST i need? and then to maintain during my season.

Im afraid once I come off it, I will be more likely to injure myself training (Achilles) or anything like that due to a drain of the steriod ..

I read scientific proof on hgh at 2iu for 8 weeks in recreational athletes improved overall SPEED 4%

What my concern is - basically F***n myself up and making my problems worse. I want to get back to where I know I can be & Actually Improve my athletic ability. I dont want to mess up my own production of HGH and I want to give my body more to get me to where i need to be.

Thank you all,
Im sure this might be a good thread for other athletes as well.

Only looking for good solid truth and info