Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    oscarjones is offline Banned

- Does anybody have experience with GHK-cu - ?

I'm not really sure where to place this thread, perhaps the Spa section would be more applicable, but I digress.

I'm looking for people's experience with copper peptide GHK-cu, which is commonly sold under PAL-GHK. Apparently, it's great for anti-aging.

There's a slew of information on the Wikipedia page, however I want some real life feedback, specifically about its cosmetic benefits and affects on hair regrowth!

Ffm
    Ffm is offline New Member
    Why dont you go to your doctor get prescribed humatrope ? Its easy in Canada where are you from ?

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffm View Post
    Why dont you go to your doctor get prescribed humatrope ? Its easy in Canada where are you from ?
    I'm not familiar with humatrope. What is it exactly, and what kind of results have you seen with it?

Ffm
    Ffm is offline New Member
    Sorry about the late reply but humatrope is a brand of growth hormone of the utmost quality their is nothing better in terms of human growth hormone. I my self while using growth hormones have actually increased my height by half an inch had great sleep and an amazing mood increase.in addition my hair grows extremely fast I mean I needs to get a hair cut every week oppose to bi weekly and my nails grow like crazy. It will also do the other things such as anti aging bearing in mind that once you hit 30 growth hormone levels drop thus explaining some of the reasons why your body acts much differently beyond adolescence then during. Look into the humatrope website for the benefits your looking for your probably looking at 1 I.u a day I will admit its pricey though

Thread Information