technodrome is offline Junior Member

Anyone run CJC-1295/GHRP-6 alone?

Has anyone run CJC-1295/GHRP-6 without any AAS??

I was wanting something to do during my PCT and for the 4 months i will be needing to wait before i can start my next AAS cycle. Something that won't mess with my HPTA. Perhaps help me gain LBM a little quicker, ensure that i keep more of my gains etc.

I've read up lots about HGH and defiantly want to run it for 6 months or so. But since i started reading about CJC-1295/GHRP-6 i am starting to figure i can save a buck and just run this stuff.

However the threads i've read have all recommended running CJC-1295/GHRP-6 for about 6 weeks. And everyone seems to be running them with AAS.

Can i just run it for a longer period of time like we would do for HGH??? And without AAS??

Thanks..

I'm 30 years old, 6'2, 220 lbs, 13% BF.

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    I have never seen someone pinning GH without AAS. To optimize your IGF-1 levels your body normaly needs testosteron and insulin beside of GH. If you want to run peptides I would go for GHRP-2 and GRF 1-29

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, I'll look into those two peptides too then as i do my research..

Surely not everyone who run's HGH for the 6 months recommended uses AAS straight for the entire time.... ???

Thread Information