Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Optima25 is offline Associate Member

Riptropin is fake!!!!

I've got the results of my blood-sample ....GH has to be <10 and I have only 6 and IGF-1 has to be between 13 and 65 and I have only 25. And this after 5iE of RIPTROPIN - RIPTROPIN is Fake and I will never touch chineese stuff again. I am on GHRP-2 and GRF 1-29 now - and I must say I am pretty impressed. I have typical side-effects of GH when I use those peptides. Soon I'm gonna make a GH-Test again to see how the peptides work. And I will let you know. Btw: I've got high bloodpressure and rapid heartbeat from Riptropin!!!!

Dieseldog is offline New Member
    Are u saying all riptropin/Jintropin brands are fake or just the one u have?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    if youre in Oz they are, I wouldnt touch anything but Scitropin, on prescription

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldog
    Are u saying all riptropin/Jintropin brands are fake or just the one u have?
    More fake then legit unless the jins come direct from one of the authorised legal sellers, and I don't think any of them ship to USA,Canada or Australia, only Europe, could be wrong on that last bit though

There is legit jins from sources but its very rare and even then, they may only give the legit jins to certain customers and fakes to the rest

I'm from switzerland. And it seems like I've got crap of Riptropin. The package is absolutely real - have no idea how this could happen

Markosterone is offline Member
    did you get any sides on Rips ?

I did rips over a year ago, was good...

But it all depends on who you got it from...

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markosterone
    did you get any sides on Rips ?

I did rips over a year ago, was good...

But it all depends on who you got it from...
    You got bloodwork to show it was good, not saying your full of b.s. but how can you actually confirm they were legit and doses as claimed?

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I am not sure a 100% how this all works but my source explained to me that once there is a good brand of chinese hgh out there and it has a good name other labs just start making tons of fakes. So while some people may get real others may get fake just depends on the source and not all chinese is bad

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778
    I am not sure a 100% how this all works but my source explained to me that once there is a good brand of chinese hgh out there and it has a good name other labs just start making tons of fakes. So while some people may get real others may get fake just depends on the source and not all chinese is bad
    Yes not all Chinese is bad but 90% if not more is massively underdosed at best and why believe your source that's very naive he looks at you and sees $$$$$

And the story he spinning you sounds like a classic ''everybody else gh is bad but mine is good now give me your money''

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Yes not all Chinese is bad but 90% if not more is massively underdosed at best and why believe your source that's very naive he looks at you and sees $$$$$

And the story he spinning you sounds like a classic ''everybody else gh is bad but mine is good now give me your money''
    I use source to be discrete. My source is employed by someone very close to me. It would be pretty stupid to sell me fake and everything else is fine.

Do all these labs online sell chinese gh? Are there pharma grade labs you can buy from online like other aas and hgh?

Not looking for a name just curious.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778

I use source to be discrete. My source is employed by someone very close to me. It would be pretty stupid to sell me fake and everything else is fine.

Do all these labs online sell chinese gh? Are there pharma grade labs you can buy from online like other aas and hgh?

Not looking for a name just curious.
    Ok I wont argue. Run the gh get a serum and igf test done then try tell me I'm wrong

z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Im using Hygne and every thing is good, LAb work came back fine i feel all the side and and i am able to notice some results and im only a month in.. So it all just depends and where and who you get it from !
    Last edited by z06vett; 05-30-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: name

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Ok I wont argue. Run the gh get a serum and igf test done then try tell me I'm wrong
    Listen to this guy. You insult me. Why cant I fall into the 10%? Then you tell me you are not arguing with me when you are. I have no desire to tell you that you are right or wrong. Get a life dude

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy2778 View Post
    Listen to this guy. You insult me. Why cant I fall into the 10%? Then you tell me you are not arguing with me when you are. I have no desire to tell you that you are right or wrong. Get a life dude
    get labwork

math says you dont fall into the minority, and how could you get legit gh? because your source claims its g2g? if you could get it then you would have no doubts and have bloodwork etc, i wouldnt have an arguement because you would get bloods done straight away if you knew what you were doing

how you sure they legit when the are heavily against you, i can get a vial and stick a blacktop on it and sell it, that dosnt make it legit
    Last edited by DanB; 05-30-2012 at 06:13 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    also have these people with the chinese have never used real pharm grade gh. And all the chinese users claim to "feel it" faster then me or my friends and we are running higher dose of gh straight from the pharmacy.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    also have these people with the chinese have never used real pharm grade gh. And all the chinese users claim to "feel it" faster then me or my friends and we are running higher dose of gh straight from the pharmacy.
    This is what most people in Oz think too but more often than not here they are selling peptides so people do get gh like results so they think its great but they could run peps for a 10th of the price and get the same results.

After a lot of testing by myself and people I know I have a simple rule that you cant go wrong with.

ONLY ever use real pharm grade that comes through a licenced pharmacy. I KNOW MY GH IS REAL, 99% of people dont have a clue or simly "think" its real

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post

Yeah what they feel faster is the sides from the chemicals they put in to mimic the sides of GH. Who cares about sides, I'd rather get results.

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Yeah what they feel faster is the sides from the chemicals they put in to mimic the sides of GH. Who cares about sides, I'd rather get results.
    Spot on, it seems lately everyone is waiting to get side effects to be reassured there GH is real. **** that, the only "side" I have from my legit GH is fat loss

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    That sucks man. Can u PM me where u got them? I'm loving my rips. Tested at 33.9 just the other day.

U injected 5iu of rips and ur serum level came back at 6? Did u inject subq or IM. How long after the injection was blood drawn?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift
    U injected 5iu of rips and ur serum level came back at 6? Did u inject subq or IM. How long after the injection was blood drawn?
    Subq. After 2 hours blood drawn. This lab says the GH is naturaly <10 and I had totaly normal 6. This number has nothing to do with the 5iu of riptropin

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    I was told 10iu's injected IM fasted, and draw 3 hours after the injection... does it matter? Optima, not sure if it was covered, but how old are you? and did you have a baseline reading?

Subq will usually yield a slightly lower reading. Normal level is 0-2.9. Id recommend that you test again. Inject 10iu IM and wait 3 or 4hrs max. This time is when the gh will peak. Your rips may be just fine..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont even bother with generics, they are total rubbish and they guys who claim results are being fooled. Stay well clear

z06vett is offline Associate Member
    Can some one tell me the difference from injecting sub q or Im , is it better to inject Im? what are the pro and cons of injection it Im?

Quote Originally Posted by z06vett
    Can some one tell me the difference from injecting sub q or Im , is it better to inject Im? what are the pro and cons of injection it Im?
    You need to learn a lot if you ask a queastion like this. Most of the anabol steroids are in oil-liquid so you need thicker needle and you need to inject in muscle. HCG , Peptides and GH are in water - so you can use very thin insulin -needle and you can inject them subcutanous

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    IM leads to quicker GH release and clearing time...Subq is slower.

So if his results were 6 subq, and blood drawn two hours post inject. (on 5iu's) if he where to inject 10iu's IM, then blood draw 3 hours post injection.. I'm betting his # would be more than doubled... which would be inline with a lot of the generics being tested out there..

Why only 5iu... why subq.... and why did you get the BW 2 hours after the inject? I know as far as all the labcorp testing is done, normal is 0.0-2.9

Also, on the other boards that are doing the testing... where the Rips are carried by major sponsors, the avg tester was getting around 17 ng/dl. with 10iu/IM/3 hr blood drawn.. Id say that sounds like it'd be pretty close to what you'd get give or take.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup View Post
    Also, on the other boards that are doing the testing... where the Rips are carried by major sponsors, the avg tester was getting around 17 ng/dl. with 10iu/IM/3 hr blood drawn.. Id say that sounds like it'd be pretty close to what you'd get give or take.
    Dont know if this is the point your trying to make but how can you believe these results when they have all that going on behind the scenes, the sponsers know who will test and when so how can the results be reliable?

Bro... your not getting what I'm getting... they tested at 17ng/dl with 10iu's IM... this bro here tested at 6ng/dl with 5iu's subq... if he doubled the dose (like they're testing) and injected IM instead of subq, and waited an extra hour to draw... his BW would be pretty much inline with their's..

Figure he'd be around 12ng/dl with 10iu's.. add to that IM instead of subq, and proper draw time.. i could def see it being around 15-17

DanB is offline Banned
    Bro... your not getting what I'm getting... they tested at 17ng/dl with 10iu's IM... this bro here tested at 6ng/dl with 5iu's subq... if he doubled the dose (like they're testing) and injected IM instead of subq, and waited an extra hour to draw... his BW would be pretty much inline with their's..

Figure he'd be around 12ng/dl with 10iu's.. add to that IM instead of subq, and proper draw time.. i could def see it being around 15-17
    But here we haavnt seen a printout and over on the other board your talking about there is too much going on behind the scenes, do you see what I'm gettin at? lol

Im just saying... the way he did it, and the amount he injected... His bw seems to be inline with the rest around the boards... I doubt if he were pimping Rip's he'd use the title he's using. If in fact thats the real reading he got, he shouldn't be that disappointed.. they're chinese generics, not pharm grade.. Im not trying to defend nor bash rips.. Im only trying to bring to light that his BW is almost the same as the guys on the boards where rips are a major sponsor.

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^^

And point I'm trying to make is to take everything online regardiing generic HGH with a pinch of salt, I'll leave it at that

Exactly... only way to be sure... Is to get BW done oneself...

my bad bro, wasn't trying to get into a debate about it... was more directed towards the OP.. His results are what i expected for the avg chinese generics... if thats his real #'s. Definatly never heard of the ranges they used.

The timing, whether 2 or 4 hrs, and IM or sub Q doesn't make a big difference. Bottom line is whatever he pinned before having blood drawn was not real GH.

Jersey it is very interesting what you say. But why this rapid heartbeat as a side-effect? Why do some other bro's tell the same? Bloodpressure and Heartbeat goes up

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

only if you do the test on the last friday of the month. and its a full moon
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Nice gixxerboy.. Very witty comment.. However, what i said does make perfect sense. Sorry if it was too much for you to put together.

OP, the rapid heartbeat and all that.. could be from a nasty nasty filler.. In no way am i trying to defend Rips, lol.. Simply saying that your BW seems inline with everything else I've seen on the internet..

and SGT.. again people should only believe when they have proof on paper in front of them. Do i that says rips are good? no. But i do showing how big of a difference subq vs I'm makes along with the timing of each.

IM peaks around 3-4 hours... Subq peaks at a lot slower of a rate, and he had blood drawn only 2 hours after inject.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseystepup
    Nice gixxerboy.. Very witty comment.. However, what i said does make perfect sense. Sorry if it was too much for you to put together.

OP, the rapid heartbeat and all that.. could be from a nasty nasty filler.. In no way am i trying to defend Rips, lol.. Simply saying that your BW seems inline with everything else I've seen on the internet..

and SGT.. again people should only believe when they have proof on paper in front of them. Do i that says rips are good? no. But i do showing how big of a difference subq vs I'm makes along with the timing of each.

IM peaks around 3-4 hours... Subq peaks at a lot slower of a rate, and he had blood drawn only 2 hours after inject.
    Ok. Can you tell me how to make a perfect BW with peptides like GHRP-2 and GRF 1-29?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information