Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gixxerboy1
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By DanB

Thread: Clonidine as an effective Growth Hormone?

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Clonidine as an effective Growth Hormone?

I learned from this website that clonidine aka catapres is a growth hormone . I am prescribed .2mg 3 times a day for my blood pressure. I'm wondering how really effective is clonidine as a growth hormone? And if it is truly effective, what should the dosages be and when should it be taken?

I am currently on a cycle of 500mg test and 500mg tren every week. I would love to be able to afford these anti aging clinics so I could get pharm grade HGH,Testosterone ,and HCG . But alas, I am not rich. But if clonidine is really an effective growth hormone then I might have hit the jackpot. I can always ask for a higher dosage.

Lastly, I understand alot of the questions I asked are answered on this website, but I am looking for some different opinions and personal experiences with this drug. Thanks in advance.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Clonidine acutely stimulates growth hormone release in both children and adults, but does not produce a chronic elevation of growth hormone with long-term use.

also taking to much of a blood pressure med can be very dangerous. Not even close to worth the risk
    almostgone likes this.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Clonidine acutely stimulates growth hormone release in both children and adults, but does not produce a chronic elevation of growth hormone with long-term use.

also taking to much of a blood pressure med can be very dangerous. Not even close to worth the risk
    This. You can't just start upping your dose, since your BP will drop too low and cause you to pass out.
    almostgone likes this.

Optima25 is offline Associate Member
    I'am running some peps and clonidine for better sleep. It drops your heartbeat and pressure - makes you relaxed. And of course it raises your GH-Level. In medical practice it is used for testing pituitary - if it's producing GH or not. So it is very effective but I would suggest to run GHRP's besides

Blog Entries
    Ya Im not a total meathead, its not like id eat 5 .2mg before bed to get some growth hormone going. I am aloud 3 a day though and I can take more without passing out. I have been on them for awhile now and naturally have a high tolerance to almost all chemicals. What I currently have been doing is taking 1 or 2 right when I wake up, and then take 2 right before bed. I love clonidine so much. It helps u get to sleep, it lowers yer bp, its also prescribed for ADD, etc. Its an extremely versatile chemical

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Man that stuff had me so I couldn't even move for weeks, had to keep a jug beside the bed to piss because i could hardly walk and when I did had to use the wall to steady myself. My Bp was 70's/50's. Took me several weeks after stopping to get energy back.

Blog Entries
    Thats crazy man how much were you prescribed and for what 4?
    I'm taking two. .2mg before bed and then 1 right when I wake up. Not sure if it's giving me any added GH benefits but I know for a fact it's really helped my blood pressure

Blog Entries
    So basically there's no rational amount of cloudiness u can take that comes close to equalling real hgh?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    So basically there's no rational amount of cloudiness u can take that comes close to equalling real hgh?
    Cloudiness lol

No there is nothing with hgh results other then hgh

Come on think about it, if it was that easy (and cheap) then everybody would do it

And your original idea is ludacris to say the least, look further into hgh and your meds and you will see why
    Last edited by DanB; 06-12-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Clonidine is nice for BB who are living with high BP. If they have to take BP-Pills - so why not clonidine with the nice side-effect of GH Release

DanB is offline Banned
    He was proposing taking stupid doses of it and by the way what effect to you think it will have? Do you actually think it will have any effect what so ever on physique or growth?

Optima you seem to be still a bit naive on what the effects of peps etc and now bp meds will actually do for you

Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    He was proposing taking stupid doses of it and by the way what effect to you think it will have? Do you actually think it will have any effect what so ever on physique or growth?

Optima you seem to be still a bit naive on what the effects of peps etc and now bp meds will actually do for you
    Clonidine is an effective GH-Releaser. I do everything to keep my GH and IGF levels as high as possible. It is the combination of amino acids, peps, a little juice which I use

I take only 150-300mcg of clonidine before sleep

DanB is offline Banned
    But peps only signal a pulse not raise baseline like you just implied and exactly why I keep saying you have it all mixed up what peps can/will actually do

AAS dont have a drastic effect on IGF neither do aminos, you want GH then take HGH

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    Clonidine is nice for BB who are living with high BP. If they have to take BP-Pills - so why not clonidine with the nice side-effect of GH Release
    Clonidine is an effective GH-Releaser. I do everything to keep my GH and IGF levels as high as possible. It is the combination of amino acids, peps, a little juice which I use
    read my post, its will not chronically raise your levels.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Cloudiness lol was meant to say cloudiness. I wasn't proposing taking stupid amounts. I'm a recovering iv drug user im very safe with dosages to make sure I don't od. I am already prescribed three
    . 2mg a day. I was just wondering how much more it would take to effect my growth hormone levels is all. I'm going to stick to my 3 a day and hopefully someday god blesses me with a real GH med lol

Blog Entries
    Fu*k auto correct!!! Cloudiness=clonidines

I do everything to keep my GH and IGF levels as high as possible.
    You should read up on the correlation between prolonged elevated IGF-1 levels and cancer.

Numerous epidemiological studies have provided evidence that GH/IGF -1 is likely to be a driver of major human cancers.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.T9k1ephuHHh

if you run juice, your cancer-risk will raise too

if you smoke too - and if you pin hcg too ...and and and

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^

Seriously just fvcking stop posting

Do some research then come back and post when you have a clue what your talking about

At the moment you are clueless and making yourself sound stupid with every post

Your pics look like you never been into a gym in your life

So either start reading, join dats board like I suggested weeks ago

Or stay on UKM and listen to the bro science over there and educate yourself with that

But if you do, then please keep it to yourself
    Xcythe likes this.

arwold is offline New Member
    Clonidine is used as a diagnostic tool in assessing Growth Hormone deficiency. Its effects on Growth Hormone release are short-lived, as the body adapts to it very quickly, which is why clinicians don't use it as treatment.
    That said, there is evidence to suggest that activation of a2 adrenoceptors (clonidine's target) can have a negative impact on insulin signalling as well as a negative effect on bone mass.

So I'd say don't bother with it.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Wow. Now way!! lol I was going to say..I thought clonidine is a blood pressure medicine and prescribed for severe withdrawal. I used to to get past the night sweats when coming off of opiates and helped sleep. . Did not know it increases GH. So I'm guessing it's not a good choice.....I heard glutamine ran at as little as 2grams a dayncan increase growth hormone secretion up to 400%. I take like 5-10 grams a day
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-05-2016 at 02:09 PM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I tested clonidine only once, think it was a 0,2mg pill.
    Caused me to have a panic attack, raised BP, slow heart rate, and felt weak.
    A paradoxical reaction.

Theoretical discussions about how to increase GH is fine and well,
    but be really careful about such powerful agents as clonidine, which also has a very long half life.

Even if it did have prolonged effects on GH,
    I still wouldn't think this an ideal chemical to use.
    It's Alpha 2 antagonistic action influences lipolysis (fat turnover) and insulin secretion as well. Not to ones benefit necessarily.

If you're looking for "healthy" blood pressure meds when juicing,
    look into the ACE inhibitors or the Angiotensin 2 antagonists.
    These increase insulin sensitivity, and may prevent thickening of the left ventricular wall (or pathological remodeling of the heart) through different mechanisms than its BP lowering effects.
    They're also logical as a first choice for juicers since AAS will upregulates Ang2 expression.

What they won't do, is much for growth.
    But my personal experience is that they prevent insulin desensitizing when using insulin, and thus lessens the chance of gaining fat, making that insulin shuttle the nutrients to your muscles first.
    But that's my experience, which is far from proof.

However, if you're looking for an BP lowering drug when using AAS they would be what I'd suggest simply because they are often side effect free,
    and then you can speculate what other advantages they give.

Thread Information