Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

what would you recommend

Currently running a 500mg test 500mg tren a week cycle. Doubt I am going to add anything but if I was to add a peptide to burn fat and gain lean muscle mass which peptides should i look into? Yes I want to be lean ripped and shredded, i know that's cliché as hell but im not like the other stupid douchebags who just take shit and don't research

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, you have to understand the limitations of peps. very slow acting jjust like HGH, so you have to run it 6months or more to see some good benefits.

ghrp-6
    cjc 1295
    are what i ran for a year.

was running me about $150/moto do this.

If you're taking Test/Tren that's a pretty potent anabolic combo. I would think all you'd need is to diet and cardio. I'm not a big fan of "more is better" philosophy.

Blog Entries
    excuse my impatience but TIMES ROMAN--when you run the peptides did you have to worry about any pct at all? my educated guess is the peptides don't aromatize like hgh can. please let me know if im wrong tho, and if u did run a pct when did u start it and what did u use? thanks in advance

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    excuse my impatience but TIMES ROMAN--when you run the peptides did you have to worry about any pct at all? my educated guess is the peptides don't aromatize like hgh can. please let me know if im wrong tho, and if u did run a pct when did u start it and what did u use? thanks in advance
    no pct for peps

Testosterone amortize into estrogen. HGH is totally different compound using different gland. It doesn't amortize.

Blog Entries
    i was referring to more the fact that with hgh you can still get gyno. so was wondering if u needed to run something to prevent that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    i was referring to more the fact that with hgh you can still get gyno. so was wondering if u needed to run something to prevent that.
    no that is extremely rare, i have never heard of that being an issue for anyone
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Gyno is a progesterone issue commonly linked with Testosterone not HGH. I've actually never experienced anyone that's gotten gyno by using HGH. Hmmm..... I'll have to defer to the vets on this one.

Thread Information