muscleat36 is offline New Member

Hgh and sustanon by anti aging clinic doctor and mesotheraphy for a 37 year old man

Greetings People!

Hope you can help me...I'm a 37 year old man.....150 pounds...5'10....recently lost a lot of weight and now looking to add some muscle minus the fat. I visited a doctor at the anti aging clinic and he suggested I go on hgh and sustanon ...... 1 iu of hgh 5 days a week and 1 shot of sustanon 250 a month along with this he suggested I do mesotheraphy, where he would inject some chemical call phosoditly choline..to my love handles and the last bit of flab I have . He claims it will work as long as my diet and training is good...would appreciate some input on this....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    thats a bad idea/ I dont know what your test levels are at naturally, but 1 injection of sust a month will make you feel like crap. Your going to shut down your natural hormones to replace it with something less. You will probably have low enenrgy, crappy sex drive and more...
    also i wouldnt expect much from 1iu of hgh 5 days a week.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Hmmm...my natural test levels are pretty normal I guess...just did a test recently it's at 506 ng/dl (range: 249 - 836)...what do u think i should take then? Thanks

I forgot to mention that the doc said I can be one this only for 3 months !

you need to run gh for at least 6 months.
    if your test levels are 506 i will guarantee using 250mg of sust a month will make you lower. Most guys fun about 100mg a week. So 400 a month to get their levels back in the normal range.

most of these clinics are just salesmen. And he already threw out there it will work if your diet and training are right. So when you get shit results off of this he is going to say it was your diet and training.

This guy has know clue, i promise you, you will feel worse, and loose money following this advise

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Sust. 250 a week would work

Woo. Thanks for that... Glad I asked. How much gh should I be taking. This will be my first time.. How much iu? How many times a week...once again thanks for the advice....

what are your goals of gh?
    remember gh is very expensive and produces small results. it really isnt necessary for the average guy

I hope to get lean...better definition...and hopefully add about 10 pounds or if possible more... of muscle

your not going to add 10lbs of muscle on gh
    gh will help you get leaner. but for most people the cost of it isnt worth the reward of some fat loss. Figure at about 3-4 iu a day for 6 months. It gets pricey

You are better off forgetting the GH, run a real test cycle and then pct.

Got that...thanks

Wow, I can't even believe a Dr. would give you the advice about HGH and Sus250. Welcome to the board. You'll get good advice from the vets and the best part is it's free.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Most anti aging dr's couldnt make as real drs and they are usually a front for some guys selling this stuff and the dr just prescribing

Thanks Guys....

Would appreciate some info on the safest test cycle for a beginner like me and the best pct...I'm not aiming to get freakishly huge or anything like that...just want to get big and lean so I look somewhat like a bodybuilder...so all that time spent in the gym will account for something....

I'm 37
    147 pounds
    5'10

Looking to do 1 or 2 cycles only...max

Would like to get the bulk but minus the fat...need to know for how long should the cycle be..the gear I should use...and the pct...also how should I eat while doing this...the macros? Pls.....thanks once again.....

Peace and Respects to all....

Thread Information