paddy155 is offline Member

Question regarding insulin use.

Is it worth running insulin without gh ? The insulin will be ran alongside some sort of test and maybe a fat burner. For me gh is just far to expensive and tbh,i would only ever consider it if I had double my salary and was competing on stage. Some may same the same with insulin but I wouldn't mind trying it to see what gains can be made. Now,i do intend to spend the next 6 months or so educating myself on it and will only run when I am feel I am ready but before I start I just wonder if it is worth it without the addition of gh.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes you can use slin with out gh,
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes you can use slin with out gh,
    In that case,time to start educating myself.

BBeagle is offline Junior Member
    with AAS the sinergy is great. I'd used it without anything and 0 results. but that was me so you have to do your own experience and find out what works best for you. by it self, with AAS/GH, etc
    I prefer IGF-1 over slin as I tend to get fat with slin

cheers!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One thing to keep in mind when using slin and AAS in a healthy person, is that the slin will cause extreme uptake of (ANY) nutrients. Hence its really critical to only have protein available while the slin is active and of course to have enough sugars present to support the process. If you have fats available they will be packed on even quicker than protein so its best IMHO to use the shortest acting slin (Humalog) and make sure that while its active 4-5 hrs total you have no fat available, either from earlier injestion or from anything you eat during this period. If you can do this relgiously your fat gain will be MUCH less than if you do not.

PS the reason for using the shortest acting slin is that its hard enough to keep fat availability minimal even for this brief a time with slower slin lke humalin R its really difficult.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 08-07-2012 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks for the input guys. I have plenty of reading up to do. will chime in again once i feel i am ready.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    One thing to keep in mind when using slin and AAS in a healthy person, is that the slin will cause extreme uptake of (ANY) nutrients. Hence its really critical to only have protein available while the slin is active and of course to have enough sugars present to support the process. If you have fats available they will be packed on even quicker than protein so its best IMHO to use the shortest acting slin (Humalog) and make sure that while its active 4-5 hrs total you have no fat available, either from earlier injestion or from anything you eat during this period. If you can do this relgiously your fat gain will be MUCH less than if you do not.

PS the reason for using the shortest acting slin is that its hard enough to keep fat availability minimal even for this brief a time with slower slin lke humalin R its really difficult.
    Great post! So when you say no fat do you really mean 0 fat? Just wondering if trace amounts of fat (ex. 2-3 fish oil caps, or 1 egg yolk) is ok or if you should avoid ANY fat all together until the slin clears?

showgun07 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Great post! So when you say no fat do you really mean 0 fat? Just wondering if trace amounts of fat (ex. 2-3 fish oil caps, or 1 egg yolk) is ok or if you should avoid ANY fat all together until the slin clears?
    From what I've read, the safe bet is to avoid all fats all together during this window. YOu can get your fats during other times when slin is not active.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by showgun07 View Post
    From what I've read, the safe bet is to avoid all fats all together during this window. YOu can get your fats during other times when slin is not active.
    Yeah I've read that as well but then there's also the other side that says if you're consuming efa's just don't have them in excess while insulin is present. Me personally I'll prob try to avoid fats while the insulin is active and get my fats in during other meals.
    Last edited by M302_Imola; 08-29-2012 at 07:43 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive

I never got fat from humalin and that's all I used for 6 months.

I'm sure that my question has been asked before. I wanted to know if insulin use provides a permanent amount of muscle gains. Unlke an aas cycle which requires a PCT after to keep as much of the bulk I acquired as possible. I use 10iu with my post workout protein drink. I use 3 scoops of ON whey protein, glutimine (10g), creatine (10g) and a scoop of Ovaltine mixed with skim milk. (2 cups). I avoid fats for 3 hrs. after shot. Also, HGH use does promote permanent mass. OR does cease of HGH allow gains to eventually fade? I use humalin R. Since my age is 65 I use aas as HRT. Tried HGH, but since quality of generic products is questionable I went to insulin as an aid in bulking along with a test cycle because it is OTC available and cheap.
    Last edited by ChuckEisenmench; 09-01-2012 at 08:15 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench
    I'm sure that my question has been asked before. I wanted to know if insulin use provides a permanent amount of muscle gains. Unlke an aas cycle which requires a PCT after to keep as much of the bulk I acquired as possible. I use 10iu with my post workout protein drink. I use 3 scoops of ON whey protein, glutimine (10g), creatine (10g) and a scoop of Ovaltine mixed with skim milk. (2 cups). I avoid fats for 3 hrs. after shot. Also, HGH use does promote permanent mass. OR does cease of HGH allow gains to eventually fade? I use humalin R. Since my age is 65 I use aas as HRT. Tried HGH, but since quality of generic products is questionable I went to insulin as an aid in bulking along with a test cycle because it is OTC available and cheap.
    Since slin is a major growth factor. I have seen 10lbs of lean muscle gains using slin and gh together and its permanent
    Last edited by Razor; 09-01-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Muscletech is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Since slin is a major growth factor. I have seen 10lbs of lean muscle gains using slin and gh together and its permanent
    I agreed!

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    I wanna try slin 2-3iu post workout would be enough ?

Well if this is your first time do this:

First workout: 2iu's
    Second: 4 iu's
    Third: 5 Iu's

And you can continue with 5 iu's, IMO 3 iu's of slin is a waste (some pro's use 15 iu's per shot! )

Why is it that abusing slim can make diabetic? Or knowing
    r body and knowledge about slin nothing bad can happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscletech View Post
    Well if this is your first time do this:

First workout: 2iu's
    Second: 4 iu's
    Third: 5 Iu's

And you can continue with 5 iu's, IMO 3 iu's of slin is a waste (some pro's use 15 iu's per shot! )

if you use big amount of slin, yes you become diabetic for life, normal safe cycle for insulin in 4/8 weeks on, and 4 weeks off..

There are people who has used one slin shot for a year without side effects

Is it wise to use it with a cycle? Like test/tren /mast all long esters

i suggest to run insulin only on a cycle, is a great cycle test/tren /mast.. i would use deca instead mast

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I wouldn't use both deca and tren . Should be good with test/tren/mast. Do it

deca and tren is fuc**ng strong if you don't want use deca or tren, use equipoise at 600 mg...

Thread Information