Thread: GHRP-6 hunger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member

GHRP-6 hunger

Has anyone used GHRP-6 and had very little hunger? I've tried a couple of different brands and so far have positive effects but virtually zero hunger.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't get hunger. Instead, what i get is a shakey feeling like my blood sugar level plummets. So to remedy this feeling, I eat about 20 minutes after pinning and it goes away.

wonder if switching to ghrp-2 would be an improvement?

I wanted to go with the GHRP-6 over the -2 specifically for the increase in hunger it's supposed to give. I feel I'm not getting the full benefit of my cycle because I'm not eating enough. I know that there is recompositioning going on but just wanted to see the scale go up too. I'm stuck at about 225lbs or so.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    my opinion about these peps are leaning toward them being the poor mans HGH like a cheap bottle of test boosters compared to AAS.

Blog Entries
    I tried ghrp-6 in conjunction with cjc -1295 and didn't notice anything either way.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    I tried ghrp-6 in conjunction with cjc -1295 and didn't notice anything either way.
    There is one problem, Im skeptical of any supplier who labels it cjc 1295 non dac, this is impossible, so if they cant get name correct (mod grf 1-29) then Im very skeptical about purity/quality of peptide, they very fragile, if they dont bother to label it accurately then will they bother to store it correctly? if not then it can and prob will degrade before you even recieve it

But there is no question that they are effective providing everything is in line, and they begin to show results faster then HGH I.M.O and I.M.E (dose dependent of course) but dont expect a transformation from them

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    There is one problem, Im skeptical of any supplier who labels it cjc 1295 non dac, this is impossible, so if they cant get name correct (mod grf 1-29) then Im very skeptical about purity/quality of peptide, they very fragile, if they dont bother to label it accurately then will they bother to store it correctly? if not then it can and prob will degrade before you even recieve it

But there is no question that they are effective providing everything is in line, and they begin to show results faster then HGH I.M.O and I.M.E (dose dependent of course) but dont expect a transformation from them
    Who is "they"? dan i never specified where I got it from(not ar) another site that has produced other good products I have used in past.

DanB is offline Banned
    so it the dac version? if so then that prob why you didnt notice much

Blog Entries
    I just double checked the label its (cjc-1295) 2mg

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    If the business chooses to market CJC-1295 (large search volume) instead of Mod GRF 1-29 (lower volume) this effects the quality, purity and storage? I think not, jmho.

DanB is offline Banned
    alot of sites do it, you have to admit it dodgy when they mislabel something, I wasnt having a go at you, just saying........

First I tried the Mod GRF1-29 and GHRP-6 and within about 2 1/2 weeks a bicep tendon issue that had nagged me for a couple of months just went away in a couple of days. Now I can't say that the peps are the reason but the only change was the addition of the peps. I was still going super heavy, not missing workouts and it just healed up. The second order was CJC-1293 and GHRP-6 from site sponsor. I'm losing fat and tightening up but I wanted the scale to go up. I wanted to be hungry so I'd eat more but I'm really happy so far with the results. Got a 2 pack working on a 4 pack.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    If the business chooses to market CJC-1295 (large search volume) instead of Mod GRF 1-29 (lower volume) this effects the quality, purity and storage? I think not, jmho.
    i respect your opinion but on this one i have to disagree

its a slippery slope, i have in the past emailed several suppliers asking to clarify what exactly their products are. some reply and clear it up and it is basically as you outlined. some (sponser included) dont bother to reply. so what do you take from that? they dont want your custom? their rep who recieved the email dosnt actually know themselves so they simply ignored the query?

basically i.m.o its unprofessional and this then raises the questions like how do they store it. how do i know it hasnt been stored in a shed in florida the last 6months because they bought in bulk from china

if your source couldnt tell you what exactly was in the test blend he was selling then what would you begin to think?

Thread Information