sith_lord is offline New Member

Stacking IGF1 LR3, Humalog Insulin, CJC 1295 (NO DAC) and GHRP-6

Please help me on when to take IGF1 LR3. I want to take insulin immediately after my workout. I want to take CJC 1295 and GHRP6 30 minutes before breakfast (which is my pre-workout meal) and 30 minutes before my pre-bed shake. I was wondering when would be the best time to take IGF1 LR3. I know that IGF1 LR3 is recommended to be taken post-workout but I am thinking that IGF1 and Insulin post-workout together would be too much and create too much of a chance of going hypoglycemic.

When would you recommend taking the IGF1? Or maybe save it for my off cycle from insulin? Thanks for your time!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_lord
    Please help me on when to take IGF1 LR3. I want to take insulin immediately after my workout. I want to take CJC 1295 and GHRP6 30 minutes before breakfast (which is my pre-workout meal) and 30 minutes before my pre-bed shake. I was wondering when would be the best time to take IGF1 LR3. I know that IGF1 LR3 is recommended to be taken post-workout but I am thinking that IGF1 and Insulin post-workout together would be too much and create too much of a chance of going hypoglycemic.

When would you recommend taking the IGF1? Or maybe save it for my off cycle from insulin? Thanks for your time!
    Talk to Imola 302 he is just about to start doing slin with peptides

Should I private message him or will he just come into this thread?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_lord
    Should I private message him or will he just come into this thread?
    He will prolly see it, this is where he hangs out. I believe he is gonna use humalog w/ ghrp2 and mod gf-1
    Last edited by Razor; 08-28-2012 at 10:28 PM.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm here, lol! Sith_lord, your dosing schedule looks good but I can't really help you with when to dose the IGF-1 LR3 as I have never used it. IMO, there's not need for LR3 when you're running slin (sort of overkill). So dose the CJC/GHRP-6 at 100mcg each first thing in the morn (25-30 mins before breakfast) and then run the slin pwo and the CJC/GHRP-6 100mcg each before bed (wait 25-30 mins for pre-bed shake). Have you done your homework on slin? What slin will you be using and what dose? Also, what's your pwo nutrition look like?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Or run the slin pre workout and the IGF post.

I know ppl who run this protocol and get good results.

Have some food/shakes with the slin shot, Intra workout and post workout.

Razor is offline Banned
    Imola how are you gonna run the slin and pep? whats your pinning protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Or run the slin pre workout and the IGF post.

I know ppl who run this protocol and get good results.

Have some food/shakes with the slin shot, Intra workout and post workout.
    That's def an option but for the beginner slin user (like me) I'm going to start by using it pwo. Want to see how my body reacts to it in the pwo state first.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Imola how are you gonna run the slin and pep? whats your pinning protocol?
    100mcg GHRP-2/100mcg Mod GRF immediately pwo, then 15-20 mins low intensity cardio, 2iu Humalog slin pinned IM (starting with 2iu and working my way up), 25g dextrose + 5g leucine, 10 mins later 5g creatine mono, 20 mins later shake containing (50g protein/50g carbs).

Razor is offline Banned
    Ok wait...peptides PO, then go right to cardio for 20 after workout then pin humalog..is all this being done at the gym and are you pre loading your slin needles?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    That's def an option but for the beginner slin user (like me) I'm going to start by using it pwo. Want to see how my body reacts to it in the pwo state first.

100mcg GHRP-2/100mcg Mod GRF immediately pwo, then 15-20 mins low intensity cardio, 2iu Humalog slin pinned IM (starting with 2iu and working my way up), 25g dextrose + 5g leucine, 10 mins later 5g creatine mono, 20 mins later shake containing (50g protein/50g carbs).
    At 2ius of humalog you should be fine... but when I run humalog IM I drink my shake THEN do my shot.
    Humalog will hit you quick. Especially IM. So just to be safe... do that. Especially when you bump up your iu's.

Razor is offline Banned
    At 2ius of humalog you should be fine... but when I run humalog IM I drink my shake THEN do my shot.
    Humalog will hit you quick. Especially IM. So just to be safe... do that. Especially when you bump up your iu's.
    I would rec Humalog Sub Q, not IM...right? much safter

I would rec Humalog Sub Q, not IM...right? much safter
    I mean they both can be used.

For a newbie... yes Sub Q would be a better choice. Gives you a few more mins to get food in you and see how you react.

But Starting at 2ius is very low and IM is fine.

Ive taken 2ius with only protein and never went Hypo.

So Imola is good. Hes a big boy. lol

Razor is offline Banned
    I mean they both can be used.

For a newbie... yes Sub Q would be a better choice. Gives you a few more mins to get food in you and see how you react.

But Starting at 2ius is very low and IM is fine.

Ive taken 2ius with only protein and never went Hypo.

So Imola is good. Hes a big boy. lol
    Agreed, if anyone can do it its Imola

Ok wait...peptides PO, then go right to cardio for 20 after workout then pin humalog..is all this being done at the gym and are you pre loading your slin needles?
    Yep all done at the gym (just have to be secretive) and yes I will be preloading my syringes and keeping them in a mini cooler w/ cold packs.

Yeah I've heard IM will hit you fast so I will already have my dextrose + leucine prepared and will start drinking it right after my shot. But like you said Duk at this small of a dose hypo shouldn't be a problem...I've talked to some guys that do 2iu pwo and only follow it up w/ protein and don't go hypo. I myself will be having a dextrose shake though.

I'm here, lol! Sith_lord, your dosing schedule looks good but I can't really help you with when to dose the IGF-1 LR3 as I have never used it. IMO, there's not need for LR3 when you're running slin (sort of overkill). So dose the CJC/GHRP-6 at 100mcg each first thing in the morn (25-30 mins before breakfast) and then run the slin pwo and the CJC/GHRP-6 100mcg each before bed (wait 25-30 mins for pre-bed shake). Have you done your homework on slin? What slin will you be using and what dose? Also, what's your pwo nutrition look like?
    That is what I am thinking that it may be overkill. I am thinking about just saving the IGF-1 LR3 for a time when I am not running slin.

Yes sir I am running Humalog Insulin , 6 IU immediately post-workout. I will then consume a dextrose shake that is 90 g of dextrose, 60 g of hydrowhey, 10 g of glutamine, 10 g of creatine immediately after mixed in warm water. I will then wait an hour and have a protein + carb meal. I will avoid fats for the next 4 hours.

I have done my homework I believe.

Thank you very much for your reply I greatly appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by sith_lord View Post
    That is what I am thinking that it may be overkill. I am thinking about just saving the IGF-1 LR3 for a time when I am not running slin.

Yes sir I am running Humalog Insulin , 6 IU immediately post-workout. I will then consume a dextrose shake that is 90 g of dextrose, 60 g of hydrowhey, 10 g of glutamine, 10 g of creatine immediately after mixed in warm water. I will then wait an hour and have a protein + carb meal. I will avoid fats for the next 4 hours.

I have done my homework I believe.

Thank you very much for your reply I greatly appreciate it!!
    Sounds like a solid plan bro but are you starting w/ 6iu right out of the gate? Most suggest starting w/ 2iu and working your way up but it's your call. I'm of the notion, more is not always better! I also think your 90g dextrose is way overboard and will lead to more than likely fat gain...go w/ 10g dextrose/1iu slin. So with the 6 iu you've proposed go w/ 60g dextrose...I'm sure you could actually get away with much less though. Just suggestions, I'm a newbie to slin as well but I've been doing homework for awhile now (which looks like you have to, so good job).

Imola is correct.

Your 90g of dextrose is way too much.

Unless youre looking for fat and bloat.

Cut back to 60g.

And you can even cut black slowly from there after a few times of using slin.

I worked my way up to 10ius for a few days and only needed 60g of carbs with it.

I wouldnt recommend that to everyone.

But its all about finding your balance.

Another thing Ive learned is if you increase your whole protein (not bcaa's or eaa's) intake with your slin...

you can get away with less carbs.

Which will in turn lead to greater fat loss and muscle mass gains while running slin.

Just for future reference.

Sounds like a solid plan bro but are you starting w/ 6iu right out of the gate? Most suggest starting w/ 2iu and working your way up but it's your call. I'm of the notion, more is not always better! I also think your 90g dextrose is way overboard and will lead to more than likely fat gain...go w/ 10g dextrose/1iu slin. So with the 6 iu you've proposed go w/ 60g dextrose...I'm sure you could actually get away with much less though. Just suggestions, I'm a newbie to slin as well but I've been doing homework for awhile now (which looks like you have to, so good job).
    At this point I am pretty ripped and am monitoring my fat levels -- if they start to increase I will lower my dextrose content. I do this mainly out of fear however -- I would rather gain some fat then go hypoglycemic.

Another thing Ive learned is if you increase your whole protein (not bcaa's or eaa's) intake with your slin...

Which will in turn lead to greater fat loss and muscle mass gains while running slin.

Thank you sirs. Greatly appreciate all your support and feedback -- I will make sure to pay very close attention.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_lord View Post
    At this point I am pretty ripped and am monitoring my fat levels -- if they start to increase I will lower my dextrose content. I do this mainly out of fear however -- I would rather gain some fat then go hypoglycemic.
    Yep better to be safe than sorry but I believe the 10g dextrose per 1IU errors on the side of caution so you should be good to go.

I've been reading on this and this excites me because the last thing I want to do is pile on body fat from having to up my carbs due to slin. I plan on increasing my carbs some but it would be nice to have some days (large muscle groups days like back and legs) where I up the carbs w/ the slin and then other days (small muscle groups like chest and arms) keep carbs the same and up the protein w/ the slin. I know some who run carbless pwo while using around 2iu of slin so this might be an option on those smaller muscle group days (glucose tabs will be on hand in case). That way I'm kinda toggling between sort of bulking on some days and cutting on others. Hell who knows, it's all trial and error so we'll see.

Yep better to be safe than sorry but I believe the 10g dextrose per 1IU errors on the side of caution so you should be good to go.

I've been reading on this and this excites me because the last thing I want to do is pile on body fat from having to up my carbs due to slin. I plan on increasing my carbs some but it would be nice to have some days (large muscle groups days like back and legs) where I up the carbs w/ the slin and then other days (small muscle groups like chest and arms) keep carbs the same and up the protein w/ the slin. I know some who run carbless pwo while using around 2iu of slin so this might be an option on those smaller muscle group days (glucose tabs will be on hand in case). That way I'm kinda toggling between sort of bulking on some days and cutting on others. Hell who knows, it's all trial and error so we'll see.
    I experimented quite a bit when I ran slin.

I got up to 4iu's PWO with ONLY protein. (whey)

I got up to 10ius PWO with only 60g carbs and 50g whey.

I got up to 6-10ius PRE workout. Id lift and then did cardio until I felt hypo... then Id chug honey and be fine.

lol.

But low blood sugar levels equals better fat loss. So thats why I did the cardio until I felt hypo.

Id check blood sugar throughout the day and after slin use.

I experimented quite a bit when I ran slin.

I got up to 4iu's PWO with ONLY protein. (whey)

I got up to 10ius PWO with only 60g carbs and 50g whey.

I got up to 6-10ius PRE workout. Id lift and then did cardio until I felt hypo... then Id chug honey and be fine.

lol.

But low blood sugar levels equals better fat loss. So thats why I did the cardio until I felt hypo.

Id check blood sugar throughout the day and after slin use.
    Great info bro...thanks!

Thread Information