Razor is offline Banned

Clint Darden...Possible new solution to Expensive GH..HGH frags & IGF-1.

This guys is bad ass and knows his nomenclature as well as Datbetrue. Kind of a game changer if you ask me.
    This might give new guys and vets a chance to get close to 90% GH results for 95% less money.

I am really exited about this for you guys..I will even guinne pig if you guys want.

Please watch these a few times each to fully understand what he is saying..
    Second video is very informative.

Last edited by Razor; 08-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Comes across like a nice guy and I agree with some of what he is saying but a lot of what he says contradicts! 1) He talks about being healthy yet is eating at McDonalds every day? 2) He says GH wont heal tendons over time yet it helped heal his ulcers? 3) He said taking larger dosages of GH won't make a difference in size which is not true. 4) He also said he can't tell he's gained any strength or lost any fat taking peptides so that tells me he's not getting any results.

I think the take home message is that real GH helped heal his ulcers and he know feels better becausde of the fact. And that drugs of any kind aren't the key to feeling well because most have side effects. For bodybuilding purposes 1iu of GH daily won't do much of anything at all.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Comes across like a nice guy and I agree with some of what he is saying but a lot of what he says contradicts! 1) He talks about being healthy yet is eating at McDonalds every day? 2) He says GH wont heal tendons over time yet it helped heal his ulcers? 3) He said taking larger dosages of GH won't make a difference in size which is not true. 4) He also said he can't tell he's gained any strength or lost any fat taking peptides so that tells me he's not getting any results.

I think the take home message is that real GH helped heal his ulcers and he know feels better becausde of the fact. And that drugs of any kind aren't the key to feeling well because most have side effects. For bodybuilding purposes 1iu of GH daily won't do much of anything at all.
    Now Im scratching my head, seems like a nice guy and no money to gain from anything he says...why do you think hes contradict himself..All valid points you brought up and had to watch it a few more times to get the back and forth.

What do you think about the HGH Frags..the guy is huge too. Hoping this would help but maybe not..so much disinformation in this world.

Curious as usual
    Last edited by Razor; 08-29-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Now Im scratching my head, seems like a nice guy and no money to gain from anything he says...why do you think hes contradict himself..All valid points you brought up and had to watch it a few more times to get the back and forth.

What do you think about the HGH Frags..the guy is huge too. Hoping this would help but maybe not..so much disinformation in this world.

Curious as usual
    I believe he's huge because of his genetics not because of HGH frags. If you listen carefully he says the frags have done little for him in terms of gaining size and strength. Genetic freaks can get big using nothing more than straight testosterone . I've been a personal trainer for 28 years and I have seen it time and time again. Genetics are everything in bodybuilding! I have also seen people who stay ripped to the bone and looked stage ready while eating pretty much as much as they wanted and they never took any GH.

As far as any money to gain we don't know for certain either way but he seems to be honest and sincere. Also, the guy in the video took small amounts of pharm grade from his doctor to heal the ulcer which makes perfectly good sense.

I think in the past the guy in this video had been getting counterfeit GH from China like marcus has mentioned so many times-hence the reason he said large dosages of GH won't help make you big. We know that's simply not the case! For example, Dave Palumbo himself stated he got up to 230lbs taking steroids alone. When he added large amounts of legit pharm grade GH to his steroid protocol he gained an additional 30 lbs of lean muscle! This took him to 260 lbs. He went on to say he broke 300 lbs when he added insulin and igf-1 to the mix. I realize Dave is a genetic freak but I also realize he had nothing to gain by going public with these statements. I hope this helps make things a bit clearer.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I believe he's huge because of his genetics not because of HGH frags. If you listen carefully he says the frags have done little for him in terms of gaining size and strength. Genetic freaks can get big using nothing more than straight testosterone . I've been a personal trainer for 28 years and I have seen it time and time again. Genetics are everything in bodybuilding! I have also seen people who stay ripped to the bone and looked stage ready while eating pretty much as much as they wanted and they never took any GH.

As far as any money to gain we don't know for certain either way but he seems to be honest and sincere. Also, the guy in the video took small amounts of pharm grade from his doctor to heal the ulcer which makes perfectly good sense.

I think in the past the guy in this video had been getting counterfeit GH from China like marcus has mentioned so many times-hence the reason he said large dosages of GH won't help make you big. We know that's simply not the case! For example, Dave Palumbo himself stated he got up to 230lbs taking steroids alone. When he added large amounts of legit pharm grade GH to his steroid protocol he gained an additional 30 lbs of lean muscle! This took him to 260 lbs. He went on to say he broke 300 lbs when he added insulin and igf-1 to the mix. I realize Dave is a genetic freak but I also realize he had nothing to gain by going public with these statements. I hope this helps make things a bit clearer.
    I saw you at the bottom of the thread for some time and was eager to see your response because they are always very clean and direct and you have no BS..ever..so thank you for that and for answering my questions. All my questions are cleared up..I had hoped this might be the missing link for guys trying to get ahold of some kind of GH without breaking the bank and changing there direction in the bodybuilding world as far as gains and outcomes. As you said GH makes a huge difference to someone like the person you mention. Hoping for the best for all who try.

It is very clear to me now that there really is no substitute for the real thing and I of all people should know that for how long I have been taking it now. I get at least 5-6 pm's a week asking about GH and how I used it whats it like and so on. I was hoping this could be the new answer instead of sending them into the wind saying I cant help you, just try not to buy fake stuff.

I get asked a lot for source checks and never tell them any of it is legit unless they gotten ahold of the big names, Nova Disk, Sereno, Lilly and Genetech and formerly Anki. It sucks nothing worse then someone come to you after they bought it already and said hey look, this is where I got it from...is it legit and I have to say no 99% of the time. Then I feel there disappointment. Because they want what I did for me and what it could do for them.

I feel bad when people have to waste there money because companies cannot do business right and treat customers as valuables instead of commodities.

I guess I got attracted to GH and stoped at nothing to get the real thing and lucky up until this point it seems my luck has run out after this last order from Anki, im just lucky I got a real batch. And it sounds like its the last time I will ever use GH again after I run out for the foreseeable future. It was really cool to be on it and see what I can do on it and what it could do for me. Even though I spent a lot of money it was worth it to me, I feel great about myself and what it helped me accomplish.

Again thank you for your SSTM, it has helped me so much, more than you know, and thank you for your valued wise advice on here. I never asked too many questions on your thread but followed it to a T. Helped me break so many plateaus.
    Would not be the same without guys like you and marcus and swifto.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-29-2012 at 09:59 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Those touting HGH fragments generally are not worth paying attention to imho

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Those touting HGH fragments generally are not worth paying attention to imho
    Both good info from you and Mr. Rowland

Nothing can touch the real thing

Thread Information