Arad is offline New Member

HGH Dosage at age 20

How many IU would you recommend taking to see results. I am aware that at this age I produce more than enough GH but I am very serious about my training and I need to take my game to the next level + I recently broke my hand and this will aid in recovery. I plan on running for 52 weeks and probably re-purchasing. I will be running a Prop/Var cycle after my hand recovers as well

Stats:
    Age 20
    5'8''
    186 lbs
    9.6%
    Max Bench: 335x2 (Went for 1 rep and ended up doing 2)
    Max DL: 545
    Squat: Haven't maxed due to breaking my hand the day before I was suppose to max. Pre cycle max, 450x4
    Last edited by Arad; 05-02-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    lolz

abstetic is offline Banned
    R u rich at age 20?

Quote Originally Posted by abstetic View Post
    R u rich at age 20?
    yes... else I wouldn't consider even touching huh

leather daddy is offline Banned
    34 iu a day bro

not srs

talk to ur doctor about ur hand breakage.

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    You are going to get a lot of stick for thinking about AAS and GH at 20 years old as it not condoned here.

However off the top my head I believe 6ius is minimum to see great gains in terms of size. But if you are just looking for leaning properties I'd guess that 4iu is fine, but once again at your age GH is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete View Post
    You are going to get a lot of stick for thinking about AAS and GH at 20 years old as it not condoned here.

However off the top my head I believe 6ius is minimum to see great gains in terms of size. But if you are just looking for leaning properties I'd guess that 4iu is fine, but once again at your age GH is not needed.
    I'm well aware that most people don't condone usage but I am a NCAA D1 athlete and whether its condoned or not, getting where I want to get in my sports career is impossible without AAS or freak genetics in this day and age. Being at the highest level excluding going pro and with only 2 years left until I graduate what would any member of this board do? I'm not some washed up 45 year old who has recently found his passion for weightlifting 3 years ago or an impatient 20 year old who wants to slay a few girls over spring break. I'm a 20 year old D1 athlete who would rather make it big then just missing the cut.

And from what i've read I plan on taking 5-8 ui.

How does this sound as a protocol? 5 on, 2 off.
    Weeks:
    1-2: 2iu in the AM
    3-4: 1.5 iu in am, 1.5 iu post practice (10-1 off season)
    5-6: 2 iu in AM, 2 post practice
    7-8: 2.5 iu in AM, 2.5 iu post practice
    9-24: 3 iu in AM, 3 iu 6 hrs later (here is where I get a little confused, During this time frame I will have 2-a-days, one in AM, one at night. Should I wait to take my second shot at 8 after practice or will I risk jeopardizing my natural pulse?

Taking any significant amount of rHGH regularly will suppress endo GH.

abstetic is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arad

yes... else I wouldn't consider even touching huh
    Damn what job u doing

Quote Originally Posted by abstetic View Post
    Damn what job u doing
    I coach youth football which doesn't pay too much but I privately train 4 different hs players and my education is free due to athletic scholarships + i get cash in my pocket each month due to academic scholarships as well as grants

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    wouldn't touch GH for another couple of years. growth plates need to be 100% fused, and at 20, seems doubtful that has occurred.

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    I have to disagree with you, times. Many kids are getting prescriptions for growth deficiency problems. They help kids grow, which contradicts your point. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXx View Post
    I have to disagree with you, times. Many kids are getting prescriptions for growth deficiency problems. They help kids grow, which contradicts your point. Just my opinion.
    agree to disagree. the situation you describe is for kids with stunted growth syndrome and given under very controlled conditions, in small amounts, watched carefully, and then decisions are made at each step of the way as to whether to continue GH or not.

OP does not fall into this category. taking GH without this control can cause problems, as the growth can occur in unexpected ways. if some plates are fused and others not, a disproportionate growth can occur which can turn out to be very ugly. Although this occurs seldom, we are talking about someone's life here.

A little knowledge can be very dangerous.....

freshmaker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arad

I'm well aware that most people don't condone usage but I am a NCAA D1 athlete and whether its condoned or not, getting where I want to get in my sports career is impossible without AAS or freak genetics in this day and age. Being at the highest level excluding going pro and with only 2 years left until I graduate what would any member of this board do? I'm not some washed up 45 year old who has recently found his passion for weightlifting 3 years ago or an impatient 20 year old who wants to slay a few girls over spring break. I'm a 20 year old D1 athlete who would rather make it big then just missing the cut.

And from what i've read I plan on taking 5-8 ui.

How does this sound as a protocol? 5 on, 2 off.
    Weeks:
    1-2: 2iu in the AM
    3-4: 1.5 iu in am, 1.5 iu post practice (10-1 off season)
    5-6: 2 iu in AM, 2 post practice
    7-8: 2.5 iu in AM, 2.5 iu post practice
    9-24: 3 iu in AM, 3 iu 6 hrs later (here is where I get a little confused, During this time frame I will have 2-a-days, one in AM, one at night. Should I wait to take my second shot at 8 after practice or will I risk jeopardizing my natural pulse?
    "washed up 45 year old".

You might be 45 sooner than you think. . Thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by freshmaker View Post
    "washed up 45 year old".

You might be 45 sooner than you think. . Thanks for the laugh.
    haha sorry I didn't mean to call anyone i've just noticed a lot of threads saying "help with cycle" followed by stats: Age 45, H: 5'11, W:198 17%, Training: 2 yrs

/

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    I didn't look at it like that, times. I agree with what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXx View Post
    I didn't look at it like that, times. I agree with what you say.
    there is DEFINATELY a certain age GH should not be taken! In principal, it is the time when the bone plates begin to fuse, and until they are fully fused. This period lasts several years, although different for everyone.

I've even talked my son out of taking things like GABA and Arginine before bed, since this is a GH agonist (don't think that is the right term). He is 21 and i'm trying to keep from those things for a few more years.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    there is DEFINATELY a certain age GH should not be taken! In principal, it is the time when the bone plates begin to fuse, and until they are fully fused. This period lasts several years, although different for everyone.

I've even talked my son out of taking things like GABA and Arginine before bed, since this is a GH agonist (don't think that is the right term). He is 21 and i'm trying to keep from those things for a few more years.
    All valid points

And just to add as most people here dont acknowledge valid points regarding health

OP did you consider that I (Im sure others will agree) give it a 95% chance, mabey higher, that what you are told and pay for and inject, contains little to no HGH?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only reason to do 5 on 2 off is due to $$$ so if money is not an issue stick with 7x a week.

That being said, I dont disagree with any of the above post in rearguards to risk.

I guess there is no reason to jump to hgh so soon. Hyperplasia is so much more appealing than hypertrophy

athlete4 is offline New Member
    just posted a similar thread to yours, hope you get some good information.

Sosa is offline New Member
    Hey man in a similar position as you, D1 athlete about to be 20. Just curious, but how did your hgh cycle work for you?

Thread Information