TREMBO is offline New Member

GHRP2 and dostinex (cabergoline)

Hello, I'm planning to cycle GRF 1-29 + GHRP2, and I know that RP2 could rise prolactine levels... Does anyone ever read something about using RP2 + dostinex to inhib that prolactine raise? Does dostinex interfer in RP2 effects?

Regards...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TREMBO View Post
    Hello, I'm planning to cycle GRF 1-29 + GHRP2, and I know that RP2 could rise prolactine levels... Does anyone ever read something about using RP2 + dostinex to inhib that prolactine raise? Does dostinex interfer in RP2 effects?

Regards...
    I've used prami (which is pretty much the same thing as dostinex) while on cycle using both tren and GHRP-2 and had no problems. The dostinex should help keep your prolactin levels suppressed while using GHRP-2 but for most dostinex isn't needed.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Its my understanding that while it increases it remains within normal levels. Either way wouldnt hurt to have on hand....
    M302 good to see you buddy.....

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Its my understanding that while it increases it remains within normal levels. Either way wouldnt hurt to have on hand....
    M302 good to see you buddy.....
    Jimmy good to see you too bro...hope all is well!

Op Jimmy is correct GHRP-2 increases prolactin and cortisol but your values should stay in the upper range of normal levels. That being said I've read that some have problems w/ gyno on GHRP-2 so no harm in having some caber or prami on hand. As with anything else, the lower your bodyfat the less estrogen related problems you should have.

TREMBO is offline New Member
    What you guys think is the best peptide combination, as I'm looking for getting shredded and mantaining my lean mass? I'm actually using test E + stano and planning to add peps...

Ghrp + cjc1295?
    Gh frag?
    In your experience what's the best combo?

Regards

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I have researched best bet is some form of GHRP dosed at 100 mcg, either GHRP 2 or 6, or ipamorellin. And then with that take mod grf (1-29) at 100 mcg, It's a bit harder to find. Take on empty stomache before bed, or post training or in morning, or more if you like, I'm going to try and keep up with it for a while at morning and night, then training days also post work out.

Thread Information