mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member

Fat loss at injection site? anyone experiencing this?

I've been on 2iu HGH for about 6 months now. i think I'm starting to see results (one of which is elevated liver enzymes per my previous post - not great). I noticed yesterday (before getting the panels back that now have me discontinuing the HGH till further notice) that the left side of my belly, just next to my belly button where i give myself shots is... indented somewhat.

I have a normal skinny girl's belly with a small round little fat pad just on the front of the belly but now it's got this dent on the one side. as if the injections themselves were burning the fat there. has anyone else noticed this?

I'll start moving the shots around if/when i go back on.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard, that with HGH, to a certain extent, you pin it where you want it to burn?

mkt
    well it's working but over so long a time an it would work unevenly i'd think. probably bet to move it around!

trackstar19 is offline New Member
    I've seen people argue that it does and doesn't cause injection site fat loss. I personally 100% believe it DOES cause it, i've been on it for 3.5months and mostly pin my sides/love handles (always the last spot for my fat to leave)... now my love handles are just veiny obliques, and my mid abs have more of a layer of fat on them than anywhere else (time to start pinning the middle more!). Started HGH at 9% BF and currently still in the 8-9% range (on a slow lean bulk/recomp of sorts)... my abs have never looked like this at this bf%, i'm certain i'm noticing spot reduction... and i love it.

mkt
    well i can most definitely attest to a market loss in the injection area. and i never knew that was a possibility so it's certainly not something i was just 'hoping" to see and therefore saw. i know know what my bf is. probably low. but i still need to get this liver thing sorted out before i shoot any more

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It causes tissue damage, can't remember the medical term that the use. Most growth states to use different sites to prevent this.

Thread Information