Nimbusdp is offline Junior Member

Frag 176-191 Alone? Dosing Help.

Hi - Try not to judge...

The person I train with finished his cycle a few months before I finished mine. I refuse to jump right back into another cycle because I've seen my roommate have terrible results with bad PCT habits and only waiting a month or two in between cycles. I need to wait at least 4 months when my PCT is finished. My workout partner was hounding me to jump right back into another cycle because he wants to go again and wants us to be on the same plan. In order to convince him not to do this I brought up peptides and said I would be willing to run some of the fat loss ones. Because we weren't trying to blow too much money we ordered just Frag 176-191. I have a decent amount of it (9 bottles of 5mg per bottle) because they were running a buy 2 get 1 free special. He is only expecting 3 bottles, which leaves 6 for me.

Searching online I have found that the dose ranges from 500-1000 mcg per day, split up into multiple (3) doses daily. I half want to run 333 mcg 3x/day for about a month. Does anyone have any experience running just frag 176-191 alone? If it's worthless alone should I buy other peptides to run with it? If so, which ones? Also, what do I use to reconstitute it? Would I use bacteriostatic water or NaCl .9%? I've found so much different information about peptides through my searches that I'm finally just asking for help. Will Frag 176-191 alone yield any results? I've lost 50 pounds total weight in the past year through strict diet and pretty intense excersize, but I could still stand to lose maybe 10 more pounds of fat. Would it be better to do less per injection but run the peptide for a longer number of days?

Any advice would help.

Thanks
    ~~Nimbus

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to say the only users who report good things from fragment HGH are also on GHRP/GHRH/TRT. If you do plan on using the snake oil peptide, bac water or nacl does the trick...be prepared to use a lot to reconstitute as often the product is difficult to mix clear. Dose high until completed, the product should not have any (noticeable) affect. Great work on the extreme weight loss, keep it up & congrats Nimbus!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I have heard with this peptide it really works help with that last few % of BF. If you afre a t a higher bf it does not seem to have a dramtic effect. Just what I have heard.

Thanks for the replies. Jimmyinkedup when you say last few body % what does that imply? I'm at 18% right now, do you mean like dropping from 15% to 10% or do you mean like 9-10% down for competition prep? Also jimmyinkedup is it alright if I PM you if I have questions? I don't want to be annoying so I'd rather ask first.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah im talking more like the latter. Of course you can pm me.

Sweet thank you. So I have the peptide anyway, would it make a difference if I waited until my next cycle to run it? Or would it make more sense to other a bunch of other peptides for weightloss and do a massive weightloss peptide cycle?

Thread Information