bullshark99 is offline Senior Member

HGH and symptoms??

I started a run 2iu's of think its Syn-Gyn green cap 191aa, only day 7 but I havent sleept more than 3-4 hours in last 3 days?? Also, stomach seems upset, got alot going on so stress meter is high, just wondering if the Hgh could have anything to do with this?? Also, has anyone used this exact product from this maker if I posted it correct?? Time frame on results??

Thanks

trackstar19 is offline New Member
    That doesn't quite sound normal, when i first start up with HGH i tend to be quite sleepy for the first few weeks. (we're talking afternoon naps - full deep sleeps, the whole nine). And i've never heard of upset stomach issues from HGH, but for all i know it could be a side effect. I'd imagine it's either a coincidence it's happening around when you started up HGH, or that stuff isn't HGH. (or both)

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    sounds like they're fake and whatever is in them is raising your cortisol levels....I'd stop immediately

2iu of generic is normally not enough to have any sides. I'm surprised that you're getting such extreme sides with only 2iu.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No expert on growth but it sounds like the opposite of what you should expect, and its definately the opposite of what I saw on my brief run on growth.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks guys, I shouldnt of listed the sides, they were stress related, the worry wart in me. They have since dissapeared. Yes, I am still leary that my "gear" is bunk. However, my "guy" said he had it tested after my concerns with him, 98.6 pure???? Who knows, Im not that gullible, just thought i would throw that out there. More to the point, day 15, my skin is not NEARLY as oily as it usally is, looks actually much clearer, my wife even made a comment?? Is this a sign this stuff is real or coincidence, still to early??? My plan is to run this for 30 days and get some blood work done, hopefully this will give me some answers? Thanks all for your feedback, this is again my first run on HgH, if indeed thats what Im doing????

My .02 about if the HGH is "pure". From batch to batch it's really impractical to test if it's real or not. Just make sure your source is legit and use the HGH. If you feel good and get good results it works. If you don't feel anything after a while, stop.

Thread Information