largerthannormal is offline Productive Member

GH SERUM TEST questions

Couple questions on the process.

1) got my BAC water in today, how long should one wait refrigerate before initial inj?

2) does one need to of used for a certain length of time before using the initial inj for the test? will it affect if only using one time to test if gh is present? ( active or not is not the question at the moment, IGF levels will be test at later date.)

3) What is the eating process? just fast from a certain point on?

4) try to schedule lab draw 3-4 hours after inj of 10iu?

5) one thing i see a problem with, since gh is only presently active for a few hours after inj, what if the lab doesnt test the sample unitl hour say 20? does this affect outcome?

6) intra vs sub q? any diff?
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 09-19-2012 at 10:58 AM.

5 is my main concern
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 09-19-2012 at 10:57 AM.

1. You don't have to wait at all. You only have to refrigerate if you're gonna store your GH after reconstitution.

2. No, the GH serum tests measures the GH in your blood at that time and since you'd be back at baseline 24hrs after injection there's no need to let it build up or whatever.

3. Pin first thing in am, fast until blood draw 4 hrs later.

4. Exactly.

5. The test doesn't test "biologically active" GH, it tests for 191aa GH, so whether you blood is tested 1 hour or 1 day after draw is irrelevant. The GH will degrade over time and no longer be active but it'll still be 191aa GH.

6. Very little and not enough to make a difference.

If you're gonna go to all the trouble of getting your blood drawn and all that spend another $60 and get an IGF-1 test as also.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    1. You don't have to wait at all. You only have to refrigerate if you're gonna store your GH after reconstitution.

2. No, the GH serum tests measures the GH in your blood at that time and since you'd be back at baseline 24hrs after injection there's no need to let it build up or whatever.

3. Pin first thing in am, fast until blood draw 4 hrs later.

4. Exactly.

5. The test doesn't test "biologically active" GH, it tests for 191aa GH, so whether you blood is tested 1 hour or 1 day after draw is irrelevant. The GH will degrade over time and no longer be active but it'll still be 191aa GH.

6. Very little and not enough to make a difference.

If you're gonna go to all the trouble of getting your blood drawn and all that spend another $60 and get an IGF-1 test as also.
    Agree on all accounts

Aweseme!!!!! thanks Sgt Hartman...

As for the IGF test, I agree. I am only waiting because i figured if the gh came back low it be pointless. I figure I could test IGF towards the end of first kit.

Can they do both tests at that same four hour mark? I figured Id just wait for a few weeks and let my IGF levels build up and stay up ( if thats how it works?)

What are your thoughts? Im totally up for ideas and what you think, this is my first time so I def appreciate the info!!

Yeah they can do both tests at the same time. Your IGF will still be very elevated 4hr post injection (I think it peaks at about 1hr if I remember right).

hmmmmmmm, i may just do both right away.. its only a few bucks compared to thousands on junk...lol..

thanks again man!!

This horseshit about bioavailibility of 191aa is starting to piss me off! It is 191aa by definition 191aa and it can be only one chemical composition to satisfy this classification!! Does ONE manufacturer of HGH say it is bioavailable? Can bioavailibility be tested? Yes, by using it. Marcus posted a chemists answer to this question and he had no definitive answer to differentiate one 191aa from another by analyisis.
    Last edited by ChuckEisenmench; 09-26-2012 at 10:56 AM.

^^^^ Every time you post you further show your ignorance. Ive showed you studies and hard evidence that the bio availability of 191aa gh is not "horseshit". Clearly you either have a learning disability or ulterior motives......

by all his responses i would say learning disability.........

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    This horseshit about bioavailibility of 191aa is starting to piss me off! It is 191aa by definition 191aa and it can be only one chemical composition to satisfy this classification!! Does ONE manufacturer of HGH say it is bioavailable? Can bioavailibility be tested? Yes, by using it. Marcus posted a chemists answer to this question and he had no definitive answer to differentiate one 191aa from another by analyisis.
    Since you're obviously more knowledgeable than the bio-chemists who study this full time for a living maybe you can answer this.

You inject 10iu of humatrope (from eli lilly that's 100% legit). The gh you injected is in your body at 98.6F for 4hrs until you get your blood pulled. The vial of your blood sits around at room temp or probably higher for another 24 - 48 hrs until they test it. That would be more than enough time for your gh to completely degrade at those temps and be totally useless. But obviously since it's humatrope your gh serum results will be where they should be anywhere from 20 to high 30's but is this gh still bio-available? And how does this test test for the bio-availability of GH if it's been completely degraded at these temps?

Thread Information