freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

what do you use to reconstitute igf-1

hey guys just wondring what do you use to reconstitute igf-1.imm gettin mixed answers.somem say acetic water is a must some say bac water is just fine .also some say to put loaded pins in freezer to keeo theam from losing potencty

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i keep in the fridge. I never heard the freezer comment

i use bw and have never had any issues
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    heres what i did. put 1ml of AA in the vial. then put 50mcg in each syringe and backload with .1cc of bac water. AA stings if you dont dilute it.

I used AA to dilute igf. The first injection felt like a wasp sting. I literally yanked the pin out of my bicep and had to do a double take. MAN, that baby stung! I eventually got used to it. I back loaded with BW and it was a lot smoother.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    gixxerboy i heard that the igf can weaken if not usweed up quik enough so thats why guys preload a vial worth in pins and freeze em and use as they need.

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    If you plan on consuming the igf within 2 weeks you can use bac water, but given you probably wont unless you split it with a roomate or something, just use AA safer bet, plus you can make it at home. As the other guys have said you can backload, but i find that a pita and if im feeling like a panzy ill just draw up a little bac water to dilute and inject, always burns just burns less. Funny thing is sometimes its a good burn. Good luck to you brother

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    well i went to the medical supply store and they didnt have it so not sure what to do.what about the freezin theory?does that wrk?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    If you plan on consuming the igf within 2 weeks you can use bac water, but given you probably wont unless you split it with a roomate or something, just use AA safer bet, plus you can make it at home. As the other guys have said you can backload, but i find that a pita and if im feeling like a panzy ill just draw up a little bac water to dilute and inject, always burns just burns less. Funny thing is sometimes its a good burn. Good luck to you brother
    You would have to run a pretty low dose not to use it in 2 weeks. Mine last 10 days at most

Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    well i went to the medical supply store and they didnt have it so not sure what to do.what about the freezin theory?does that wrk?
    i saw your response to that., first i ever heard of that. No idea if it works or not
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    You would have to run a pretty low dose not to use it in 2 weeks. Mine last 10 days at mostt
    I only do 50mcg pre workout. Lasts 20 days

Thread Information