Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member

Question GHRP-6 after CJC1295 DAC

Hey,
    about 6 months ago I started using CJC 1295 DAC. (Yes, I knew about the GH bleed issue, but planned only to use it for a short time and in small amounts). So I have been taking 250mcg every 14 days. Things I noticed:

1. Felt very sociable and happy for the first week.
    2. Didn't feel so tired at the end of the day (after working out and just working)
    3. Had a joint injury in my hand heal up in about 2-3months (It had been around for 2 years with no progress)
    4. Had a foot injury heal up about 2-3months (It had been around for about 3 months prior)

In terms of muscle mass, I didn't notice anything (nor did I expect to). Anyway...

So last night I took my last dose of CJC 1295 DAC. And today my first 2 vials of GHRP-6 arrived.

I plan to take: GHRP-6 100mcg x2 per day. I am thinking of starting while this CJC 1295 DAC is still in me. I figure it won't matter.

So the question is: Can anyone see any reason why I should wait until the CJC 1295 DAC has worn off? Any reason why I shouldn't just jump in?

Thanks

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Theres no reason to wait.

I am currently running CJC with DAC and GHRP 2 at the same time.

You should of ran the GHRP 6 WITH the cjc and dac.... youd of gotten stronger pulses and better results.

FYI... the GH bleed isnt a bad thing. Dont fall for broscience.

Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member
    Righto thanks, can you explain some more about how the GH bleed isn't a bad thing?

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_gRunt
    Righto thanks, can you explain some more about how the GH bleed isn't a bad thing?
    i hear it can cause putitary issues do to the bleed ..

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    It is an issue and bad thing... Pituitary gland normal function is to "gather" some amount od GH and than release it in a puls... That means, if it is constantly stimulated to release GH, there wont be any good puls and the gland can suffer from it. Of course this is logical, like if you have a hole in the bottle.. the water you get in goes out instantly, but what you need is to make some "supply" and that release it. And the GH puls is around 30minutes long, that is why DAC is not good. Use MOD GRF with your GHRP and you will get exactly what you need... Good puls which will be released on about 30 minutes and that enough time for Pituitary gland to make some good GH supply which will be released later. And thats the reason, why you shouldnt pin GHRP more frequently than once per 3-3,5 hours.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    Theres no reason to wait.

I am currently running CJC with DAC and GHRP 2 at the same time.

You should of ran the GHRP 6 WITH the cjc and dac.... youd of gotten stronger pulses and better results.

FYI... the GH bleed isnt a bad thing. Dont fall for broscience.
    Sorry bro I have to disagree with you...GH bleed is a bad thing. If you're interested do some research over at Datbtrue's forum as you won't find "broscience" over there.

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    It is an issue and bad thing... Pituitary gland normal function is to "gather" some amount od GH and than release it in a puls... That means, if it is constantly stimulated to release GH, there wont be any good puls and the gland can suffer from it. Of course this is logical, like if you have a hole in the bottle.. the water you get in goes out instantly, but what you need is to make some "supply" and that release it. And the GH puls is around 30minutes long, that is why DAC is not good. Use MOD GRF with your GHRP and you will get exactly what you need... Good puls which will be released on about 30 minutes and that enough time for Pituitary gland to make some good GH supply which will be released later. And thats the reason, why you shouldnt pin GHRP more frequently than once per 3-3,5 hours.
    That's a great layman's term explanation!

Thread Information