Baseball4LLife is offline New Member

HGH for knee surgery recovery?

Hi I'm a 22 year old baseball player just about to undergo knee surgery and I was wondering if starting a cycle of HGH post-surgery would help me recover faster and get my legs back to start competing again. Any advice at all would help because I know absolutely nothing about HGH but a friend mentioned it to me and I thought I'd try to find out if it could help. Please and thank you.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes hgh can help. Only if you can get some good stuff, not any of the Chinese crap. Research here and see what brands people have had with success. A warning to you, most hgh for sale is crap, undedosed, not the proper 191 amino acid profile, or just a complete fake. It is very expensive to manufacture hgh properly, the good stuff isn't cheap.

At your age you want to be sure not to suppress any natural hgh release so you need to dose your supplemental in the early morning and mid afternoon.

Never use hgh before bed or close to when you train, these times of the day are when you get a large natural release.

Be patient with this, it's going to take time to heal up good, even with hgh.

How long has it been since surgery? What surgery was done?

Baseball4LLife is offline New Member
    Ok thanks I'm probably going to have some more questions for you in the future.

I'm actually scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks so I haven't had it done yet. And it's a patellar tendon repair surgery since I tore the tendon in my left knee.

Thread Information