Hephens is offline Member

Hgh test igf levels low

Iv been using these bluetops lately and they have been really good showing full effects of what HGH can do. Though my friend had a blood test done and his igf levels came back the same before and after. Could any1 clear this up as to why this would of Happened. He used some hgh just before he had blood test aswel. I'm am assured that these are the real deal and what Ellse chemical could mimic, fatloss, better well being, deep sleep, carpal tunnel. Am confused.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    Iv been using these bluetops lately and they have been really good showing full effects of what HGH can do. Though my friend had a blood test done and his igf levels came back the same before and after. Could any1 clear this up as to why this would of Happened. He used some hgh just before he had blood test aswel. I'm am assured that these are the real deal and what Ellse chemical could mimic, fatloss, better well being, deep sleep, carpal tunnel. Am confused.
    If the test results are inconclusive and show no increase in serum, your not running real gh. Unless its serostim blue tops I doubt its real.

Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    If the test results are inconclusive and show no increase in serum, your not running real gh. Unless its serostim blue tops I doubt its real.

Just my opinion
    Could you please explain a little more about the difference in hgh. I have been experiencing all effects of what i felt and see as Hgh, But how could igf levels come back low if its not real hgh than what is it? Iv notice great results from them.

Yes if any one can clear this up and explain what i am taking and to be still experiencing muscle growth, fat loss, better well being, deep sleep, carpel tunnel, tiredness, better body composition, hair/nails are growing, better looking skin, that's what iv experienced using these blue tops. I took 2 weeks off an felt crap than jumped back on feel awesome. So what could these blue tops be, iv tried different hgh before and this is by far one of the best iv used for blue tops and for my friend to say igf levels came back low? Maybe my friend took the hgh at a bad time before testing? But he did do 10iu i believe than went for test 2-3hrs later, not sure if he ate or not, but should that be a factor? I also read it should be done IM for it to show 3-4hrs later Sub-Q much longer and will not show up in time. So i'm going to get tested myself.
    Last edited by Hephens; 10-15-2012 at 05:39 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Yes if any one can clear this up and explain what i am taking and to be still experiencing muscle growth, fat loss, better well being, deep sleep, carpel tunnel, tiredness, better body composition, hair/nails are growing, better looking skin, that's what iv experienced using these blue tops. I took 2 weeks off an felt crap than jumped back on feel awesome. So what could these blue tops be, iv tried different hgh before and this is by far one of the best iv used for blue tops and for my friend to say igf levels came back low? Maybe my friend took the hgh at a bad time before testing? But he did do 10iu i believe than went for test 2-3hrs later, not sure if he ate or not, but should that be a factor? I also read it should be done IM for it to show 3-4hrs later Sub-Q much longer and will not show up in time. So i'm going to get tested myself.
    There are a ton of threads on this. Read the Chinese thread below.
    What you have isn't gh. There is no generic gh.
    Your blood test proved it. There can be a million different things in your vials. But i know its not gh
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens View Post
    well cheaper igf1 peptide would (most of the tops on the market seem to be this) but the test should still show a raise in IGF levels so im at a loss for words.

but what ever chem it might be, id be worried with no raise in igf.

HOW did he dose the HGH before going? was it right before?

How do you explain all the hgh symptoms Iv been having whilst using these bluetops and same with my friends aswel. What Ellse could mimic it, it's not just the side effects but even my gains and results are that of hgh and I can really vouch that what ever chemical is in it, it's damn good for the results and i cannot say its nothing but real hgh blue tops i am using. We are just basing this off my friend who had a test and his igf levels came back the same. As far as I know he did do 10iu shot around cpl hrs before being tested either IM or sub Q I am yet to find out. I swear his test were just bung, or did he really stuff something up before he got tested for it to not show igf levels increased?

How do you explain all the hgh symptoms Iv been having whilst using these bluetops and same with my friends aswel. What Ellse could mimic it, it's not just the side effects but even my gains and results are that of hgh and I can really vouch that what ever chemical is in it, it's damn good for the results and i cannot say its nothing but real hgh blue tops i am using. We are just basing this off my friend who had a test and his igf levels came back the same. As far as I know he did do 10iu shot around cpl hrs before being tested either IM or sub Q I am yet to find out. I swear his test were just bung, or did he really stuff something up before he got tested for it to not show igf levels increased?
    Lots of chemicals can mimic things. You blood test easmt bunk you gh is.

The only people who know whats in your bluetops are the scumbags who made it in China. Chances are it's some kind of peptide and vasopressin (anti diuretic hormone) which mimics alot of the sides of gh.
    Are you and your buddies who think these colored tops are real gh on cycle right now?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Yes we are on cycle aswel with them. But does not explain what we experience with these, Iv tried many forms of hgh in other brands, jintropin, hyge, all the same, jins have been the best Iv used and all show same results just never been tested myself. I have had fake hgh before which was a diuretic and was extremely painful to shoot, so I know the difference. Just hope his test was bung otherwise makes no sense. I will ha e to get tested myself to see.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    was the 10iu's your mate injected his first injection of your current cycle? maybe just the time delay of absorption. going under the guise that its real hgh.

If you get BW done get a gh serum test and the igf-1 test.

Not being a prick but the chances of your blue tops being real bio-available gh is slim to none. You're def not the first to be fooled into thinking the shlt chemicals that mimic gh sides are real gh. The chinese gh suppliets aren't just greedy and ruthless but they're smart and have this game figured out. Read the chinese gh concerns thread.

Quote Originally Posted by digsy1983 View Post
    was the 10iu's your mate injected his first injection of your current cycle? maybe just the time delay of absorption. going under the guise that its real hgh.
    It doesn't matter, even if it was his first pin (which i think he posted it wasn't) his igf would've been elevated. The igf release from the liver is almost immediate and there wouldn't be any type of absorption delay.

question asked, question answered! just recall him mentioning injecting 2-3 hours before.

Igf peaks 1 hr after injection but stays elevated and doesn't return to baseline until almost 24 hrs post injection iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Igf peaks 1 hr after injection but stays elevated and doesn't return to baseline until almost 24 hrs post injection iirc.
    (sorry to hijack the thread HEPHENS ;-) )

so would multiple doses of say 2iu's x3 daily be pointless over 6iu's x1 daily?

Imo yes. You're better off getting 1 large igf spike than several small ones. The only reason i split dose is to avoid sides of large doses.

Also once you take your gh regularly for any significant amount of time, igf stays elevated higher for longer. Ive seen mine in the 500's in the late afternoon after an early morning pin. All these people who blame their baseline igf test results on the timing of the blood draw are just looking for excuses to justify their bunk gh (seen it alot on other boards). If you pin gh , especially 10iu and have blood drawn the same day then igf-1 should be elevated well above refetence range. Period.

awesome! cheers!!

Phased is offline Banned

How could igf levels come back low if its not real hgh than what is it?.
    Contradictory statement. If its not real then test results are going to come back low.

I assure you these bluetops are not real.

Well can't say anything more than to get tested myself and see. I am still unsure what he did and how long he's been on for either. But getting tested myself will see, so going sub-a or IM few hrs before hand should elevate igf levels?

What are you using for HGH? Gh blood serum tests can be an indication of real HGH, but not definitive. IGF-1 upper range should be over 238. IGF-1 levels are not time dependant like HGH(3-4 hrs). After a few weeks IGF-1 should remain elevated. Is your HGH a generic, Jintropin or what. Let me know so I can avoid the lack of results.

Thanks

ChuckEisenmench

Good Luck

So what should i be going for when tested, iv actually just come of the bluetops and feelng it now aswel. Should i be on for a few weeks when i start and than go for test and what test should i be getting and how much hgh should i pump before to make sure blood levels are high if there legit.

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    So what should i be going for when tested, iv actually just come of the bluetops and feelng it now aswel. Should i be on for a few weeks when i start and than go for test and what test should i be getting and how much hgh should i pump before to make sure blood levels are high if there legit.
    shoot 10iu and get tested 3.5 hours later. Test serum GH and IGF-1

Phased is offline Banned
    It's pointless and a waste of money, it's not real gh...

Quote Originally Posted by Phased
    It's pointless and a waste of money, it's not real gh...
    I agree don't waste you're time or money. And worse inject yourself with god knows what

Phased is offline Banned
    Heph I get that this is all very disappointing and I would like to personally say how much for all of this bothers me. I hate when I see good people being taken advantage of. You buy something in faith and it turns out to be not what you expected. This happens to a lot of people and it. None of us here want the for you and we only want the best. However much it hurts to hear what you have is not real, we are just being real with you. Something your source has not been. I know this is discouraging and when you pay for it, you just want to inject it and hope for the best, however it will not change the facts.

GH is a tricky and expensive gamble. Gixxer would agree with me in saying seek Pharmacy Grade only, meaning name brands. Sereno, Nova, Lilly, Genentech and a few others. There are so many fake Chinese going around right now, anything related to Chinese brands and sources I would not risk it.

Real GH on the market (black) comes and goes as quickly as it came, there have been times when I thought I would have an endless supply ordering kit after kit, only to realize that it dries up as quickly as it came, someone gets busted, your source runs with the money or a million other explanations. None of these things you can control.

We wish you the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Heph I get that this is all very disappointing and I would like to personally say how much for all of this bothers me. I hate when I see good people being taken advantage of. You buy something in faith and it turns out to be not what you expected. This happens to a lot of people and it. None of us here want the for you and we only want the best. However much it hurts to hear what you have is not real, we are just being real with you. Something your source has not been. I know this is discouraging and when you pay for it, you just want to inject it and hope for the best, however it will not change the facts.

GH is a tricky and expensive gamble. Gixxer would agree with me in saying seek Pharmacy Grade only, meaning name brands. Sereno, Nova, Lilly, Genentech and a few others. There are so many fake Chinese going around right now, anything related to Chinese brands and sources I would not risk it.

Real GH on the market (black) comes and goes as quickly as it came, there have been times when I thought I would have an endless supply ordering kit after kit, only to realize that it dries up as quickly as it came, someone gets busted, your source runs with the money or a million other explanations. None of these things you can control.

We wish you the best.
    Thank you for your post. It just confuses me and to believe maybe iv never ran real hgh than before out of the hyge, jins, yellow tops now these blues all very similar, jins were best so far. Iv had fake hgh which was pharm grade in the past and i know what fake hgh can be like. But whatever chemical is in it mimicking is god damn good to get away with what ever these Chinese are doing these days. I still want to get tested myself and see, so i can put it to rest. Other than that it might be some super peptide lol with no igf increase.

Phased is offline Banned
    Thank you for your post. It just confuses me and to believe maybe iv never ran real hgh than before out of the hyge, jins, yellow tops now these blues all very similar, jins were best so far. Iv had fake hgh which was pharm grade in the past and i know what fake hgh can be like. But whatever chemical is in it mimicking is god damn good to get away with what ever these Chinese are doing these days. I still want to get tested myself and see, so i can put it to rest. Other than that it might be some super peptide lol with no igf increase.
    I refer back to Hartmans post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    The only people who know whats in your bluetops are the scumbags who made it in China. Chances are it's some kind of peptide and vasopressin (anti diuretic hormone) which mimics alot of the sides of gh.
    Are you and your buddies who think these colored tops are real gh on cycle right now?

Quote Originally Posted by bp2000 View Post
    shoot 10iu and get tested 3.5 hours later. Test serum GH and IGF-1
    Can i just take 10iu straight up first off and go for blood test or should i load a few weeks before hand? Will AAS and insulin affect the results? I'm currently off everything atm that's why i asked, because i am going to jump back on everything soon.

I will just update this, my friends blood work was BUNKED and the bluetops i have are REAL. So it does pay to get a second blood test to be sure if you are experiencing all the effects of HGH like i was and couldn't put an explanation to it, get re-tested.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    its possible he test at the wrong time? was it after initial injection or prolonged use?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Can i just take 10iu straight up first off and go for blood test or should i load a few weeks before hand? Will AAS and insulin affect the results? I'm currently off everything atm that's why i asked, because i am going to jump back on everything soon.
    it depends which test you are getting and if you plan to test at a certain time after injection... after prolonged use IGF levels will stay elevated.. say 4 weeks or so. GH is only GH for a few hours. no matter what

Thread Information