gybek is offline New Member

Question Should I stop my topical testosterone gel if I am to start GHRP-2 & CJC 1295?

I've been on test for a couple years now. I'm at 75mg dose daily. I don't want to go crazy with my levels, however as I am aware of excess estrogen that can be produced. I am curious if these peptides were taken, will that also increase my test?

Also, if I am not looking to bulk up, but decrease some bf and create more, lean muscle mass, what dosing regimen should I consider when wanting to avoid as many sides as possible, while still being effective?

diabeticknowledge is offline Associate Member
    peptides that have been shown to increase igf-1 will some affect test levels, but that is in the healthy male body. im not sure it will effect a person on trt

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gybek
    I've been on test for a couple years now. I'm at 75mg dose daily. I don't want to go crazy with my levels, however as I am aware of excess estrogen that can be produced. I am curious if these peptides were taken, will that also increase my test? Also, if I am not looking to bulk up, but decrease some bf and create more, lean muscle mass, what dosing regimen should I consider when wanting to avoid as many sides as possible, while still being effective?
    75 mg daily. That's equal to 550mg EW. Normal TRT level is at 200mg EW. You might want to be at around 300 to 400 EW. Are you taking an AI for estrogen control?

Thread Information