obscured is offline New Member

Does GHRP/GHRH promote Hyperplasia?

Read datbtrue's whole read on cjc and ghrp-6 and its comparison in gh release compared to HGH itself, and if i understand correctly 100mcg of ghrh/ghrp is as much of a change in GH as 5ius of HGH....but does this promote new muscle cells?

in the end, running a comparison of 15iu's of GH a day for the same time you'd run a nice HGH cycle for say 6 months....will this promote hyperplasia and cause splitting of cells?

Phased is offline Banned
    Never seen any hyperplasia from any peptides. Nothing is going to compare to 15iu of GH, however 15iu of GH ED is not needed for hyperplasia. To see hyperplasia you need to run it a minimum of 6-12 months around 6iu minimum. Hyperplasia is increased cell production in a normal tissue or organ.

I would do a lot more research into both especially GH at those doses you are talking about. Most of the positives will be undone at that dose and GH can become dangerous at those doses as well.

ofc i wouldnt be running GH at that dose its totally unneccesary, esp for the money you pay! :P

but i was just wondering if hyperplasia took effect with peptides, and i can't find much on them since they are still "research" peps/chems you know?

if you can find me a good article on it, altho GHRP must be run in conjuction with GHRH for their full effects, i hear GHRH is the one that promotes hyperplasia....correct me if im wrong though, i'd like a nice read on these

Phased is offline Banned
    Like I mentioned before I have seen no hyperplasia from EXOGENOUS ADMINISTERED peptide use. I think they are a waste of money as well. Save your money for real gh.
    Best

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Like I mentioned before I have seen no hyperplasia from EXOGENOUS ADMINISTERED peptide use. I think they are a waste of money as well. Save your money for real gh.
    Best

ok thanks for your insight

I read about how there was a test done on certain bones for any growth ( concept that GH causes acromegaly) and there were no signs of growth, so i assume if any there is very little?

I'd hope its atleast somewhat useful, although it did help lean out + fix some problems body wise

anyone else have a good read on this stuff?

Phased is offline Banned
    Talk to Roman about peptide use and body problem fixes. He seems to like them. As far as muscle growth, don't expect any..

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't have any studies for you but I've been on peptides (GHRP/GHRH) for alittle over a year now and I'm weighing about 5-7 lbs. heavier and leaner as well so I would def. say peptides have aided in some hyperplasia. That being said, they won't give you the hyperplasia quite like aas but they can be used as a tool in the arsenal.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I don't have any studies for you but I've been on peptides (GHRP/GHRH) for alittle over a year now and I'm weighing about 5-7 lbs. heavier and leaner as well so I would def. say peptides have aided in some hyperplasia. That being said, they won't give you the hyperplasia quite like aas but they can be used as a tool in the arsenal.
    Are you sure that 5-7lbs didn't just come from diet and exercise while using the peptides? From everything I read and know AAS, they caus hypertrophy and only gh can cause hyperplasia.
    Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-16-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Are you sure that 5-7lbs didn't just come from diet and exercise while using the peptides?
    Best
    I agree with this, i've been on for a few months now and i react great in terms of keeping fat gain to a minimum on a bulk, but AAS promoting hyperplasia?

not looking for gains, just new muscle cells that i can have AAS grow and strengthen, as opposed to GH.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Why not just go with the GH.
    Last edited by shredded; 10-17-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Are you sure that 5-7lbs didn't just come from diet and exercise while using the peptides? From everything I read and know AAS, they caus hypertrophy and only gh can cause hyperplasia.
    Best
    Hard to say exactly where the 5-7lbs came from exactly but that's why I said peps are a tool in the arsenal of building leaner muscle tissue. I can't say for certain they cause hyperplasia but none-the-less I'm liking my leaner fuller physique since being on peps. I've taken GH for awhile before and for me the peps are def. an effective alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by obscured View Post
    I agree with this, i've been on for a few months now and i react great in terms of keeping fat gain to a minimum on a bulk, but AAS promoting hyperplasia?

not looking for gains, just new muscle cells that i can have AAS grow and strengthen, as opposed to GH.
    I can tell you this, I've ran many aas cycles before and when I combined aas + peptides my results were way more dramatic. The peps sort of supercharge your aas cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by shredded View Post
    First of all, none of the GH peps cause hyplglycemia. They are ghrelin mimetics, so they just make you feel hungry; blood sugar is unaffected.
    I think you're confusing hypoglycemia and hyperplasia. The topic at hand is peps and hyperplasia.

Wrong forum thanks haha.

Hard to say exactly where the 5-7lbs came from exactly but that's why I said peps are a tool in the arsenal of building leaner muscle tissue. I can't say for certain they cause hyperplasia but none-the-less I'm liking my leaner fuller physique since being on peps. I've taken GH for awhile before and for me the peps are def. an effective alternative.

I can tell you this, I've ran many aas cycles before and when I combined aas + peptides my results were way more dramatic. The peps sort of supercharge your aas cycle.

I think you're confusing hypoglycemia and hyperplasia. The topic at hand is peps and hyperplasia.

I have not herd of GHRP having any hyperplasia effects, you need to look into CJC - 1295, IGF'S etc.

Phased is offline Banned
    IMOLA you lucky duck, sounds like your getting real GH in the those Peptide vials!!

Quote Originally Posted by shredded View Post
    I have not herd of GHRP having any hyperplasia effects, you need to look into CJC - 1295, IGF'S etc.
    boss your confused here...GHRH is CJC...im just being vague on what CJC is by saying GHRH, so are you saying that you are aware that CJC causes hyperplasia? because thats what im looking to hear, but based off of reads/articles not just opinion

Phased is offline Banned
    With the amount of money you could save from GHRP-2 and Mod GFR-1 for a year you could actually guy some real GH that would do something. I would rather wait a year get thee real stuff then spend a year with the knock off's trying to get real results.

I think you are confused Read the post properly, I said i have not herd of GHRP (GHRP-2) etc but GHRH does (CJC-1295) etc.

boss your confused here...GHRH is CJC...im just being vague on what CJC is by saying GHRH, so are you saying that you are aware that CJC causes hyperplasia? because thats what im looking to hear, but based off of reads/articles not just opinion

Phased is offline Banned
    The point is moot gentleman, neither cause hyperplasia. Only high doses of Sythetic GH adminstered daily are going to give you the answer you seek, don't waste your money on peptides.

Quote Originally Posted by Phased;6217***
    IMOLA you lucky duck, sounds like your getting real GH in the those Peptide vials!!
    The point is moot gentleman, neither cause hyperplasia. Only high doses of Sythetic GH adminstered daily are going to give you the answer you seek, don't waste your money on peptides.
    Have you priced legit pharma grade HGH lately? Way more expensive than what I pay for GHRP/GHRH. I was running Serostim HGH for around 6 months (2-3iu ed) and to be honest I get the same results from pinning 100mcg each GHRP/GHRH 3-4 times per day and it's WAY cheaper. To each is their own though!

Phased is offline Banned
    I still think your getting real GH in those Peptides

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    God... People do you have event one little bit of logic in your brain?

Does peptides cause hyperplasia (increasing cell count)? Of course not... They just cause puls of REAL NATURE Growth Hormone which is produce in your body. And guess what... This GH DOES CAUSE hyperplasia... It is the same GH which caused you to be as big as you are right now - I mean which caused you to GROW UP!!

So again... Does peptides cause hyperplasia? Directly no, but if you do have more natural GH levels, it causes hyperplasia. And it is faaar more effective as exogenous GH..

I have seen study about how exogenous GH in body cause shock, which is natural, because body does not expect this and dopes not NEED this. And there is more.. When you use peptides, they doesnt just release GH but also some other accompanying hormones so body does expect increased GH levels and is able to USE them much better.

Anything more? God, people try to use your brain before you post something...

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    God... People do you have event one little bit of logic in your brain?

Does peptides cause hyperplasia (increasing cell count)? Of course not... They just cause puls of REAL NATURE Growth Hormone which is produce in your body. And guess what... This GH DOES CAUSE hyperplasia... It is the same GH which caused you to be as big as you are right now - I mean which caused you to GROW UP!!

So again... Does peptides cause hyperplasia? Directly no, but if you do have more natural GH levels, it causes hyperplasia. And it is faaar more effective as exogenous GH..

I have seen study about how exogenous GH in body cause shock, which is natural, because body does not expect this and dopes not NEED this. And there is more.. When you use peptides, they doesnt just release GH but also some other accompanying hormones so body does expect increased GH levels and is able to USE them much better.

Anything more? God, people try to use your brain before you post something...
    Hope this wasn't directed at me as look at my posts above I never said that peptides directly cause hyperplasia! I simply said that I've gained 5-7 lbs. lean muscle mass during the year while being on peptides. So before you make such a broad statement calling someone out you might direct it in the appropriate direction.

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Hope this wasn't directed at me as look at my posts above I never said that peptides directly cause hyperplasia! I simply said that I've gained 5-7 lbs. lean muscle mass during the year while being on peptides. So before you make such a broad statement calling someone out you might direct it in the appropriate direction.
    No it was not.. Actually I kind of wanted to back up your statements, because it is totally logical you had results from peptides. It was directed to guys who keep saying that peptides does not work or cause hyperplasia and synthetic GH is better and shit like that all around. I use peptides personally and I think it is REALLY GREAT way to achieve very good results for fragment price comparing to GH... Not mentioning that there are so many fake synthetic GH... well don't want to start this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by briansvk View Post
    No it was not.. Actually I kind of wanted to back up your statements, because it is totally logical you had results from peptides. It was directed to guys who keep saying that peptides does not work or cause hyperplasia and synthetic GH is better and shit like that all around. I use peptides personally and I think it is REALLY GREAT way to achieve very good results for fragment price comparing to GH... Not mentioning that there are so many fake synthetic GH... well don't want to start this discussion.
    Oh ok good deal and I totally agree with you. To much fake hgh running around these days and way to expensive...I'll stick with peptides.

Thread Information