kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

I need HGH advice

Has anyone tried Riptropin? I just got some from a very reliable source, and I was wondering what dosages people found effective. I normally use USA grade stuff, but the prices are becoming insane to get it through a pharmacy like 300 dollars for 15 IU's. I used to pay 1200 for 90 iu's which was insane, but at least i knew it was real and way more powerful than the chinese stuff. Also, another friend of mine who is also a very reliable source, has something called **********. has anyone tried this stuff? Also, has anyone ever had any flu like symptoms after starting HGH? i pinned yesterday and today, and was coughing so hard today that i was gagging and throwing up. I got blood drawn today and my blood came back positive for a bacterial infection, but that could be because a lot of people are getting sick here in north texas. everyone is getting the flu it seems like, so it may just be that. Any help with any of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

i was censored above. name of the other gh is H Y G E T R O P I N

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Rips are garbage like most Chinese hgh, stick with pharm grade it works out cheaper after you take in consideration your wasting your money with the Chinese

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Rips are garbage like most Chinese hgh, stick with pharm grade it works out cheaper after you take in consideration your wasting your money with the Chinese
    Agreed. I would throw, the rips in the garbage
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    A friend of mine got a test for IGF 1 after injecting 8 IU's of ********** IM, and got a 359. Isn't this a pretty decent score? Believe me guys, I know that chinese stuff is nowhere near US grade, but even if I have to inject twice as much chinese stuff, it still comes out cheaper than US stuff.

bro the suck, there are plenty of people who have tried them, its not a matter of them being low dosed. They just aren't bio available gh. So now you have to ask yourself you are spending alot of money or injecting twice the amount as you put it and you dont even know what you are injecting. Who knows what is in that vial and by your own admission if its gh you dont know the dosage and could take twice as much. So when is it ever smart to take drugs not knowing the dosage you are taking?

I really dont understand this mentality. (nothing against you OP) but if some crackhead handed you a bag of powder in a ziplock and and told you to inject it you would never. But someone in another country is mailing you powder in a vial with a "gh" label you are willing to pay to inject it. Even though you have doubts of what it is and many of people are telling you its not gh

but i also have many people telling me they are good. and i asked if 359 was a decent score on IGF 1 levels.

most people say they are good who have never used REAL gh.
    359 depends, how old was the user? But no by most accounts that is slightly elevated but not for the dose taken

Reference ranges for IGF-1[23]
    (in ng/mL)
    Age Females Males

20 111 423 156 385
    25 102 360 119 343
    30 94 309 97 306
    35 86 271 84 275
    40 79 246 76 251
    45 73 232 71 233
    50 68 228 66 221
    55 64 231 61 214
    60 61 237 55 211
    65 59 241 49 209
    70 57 237 46 207
    75 55 219 48 202
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 10-17-2012 at 11:59 AM.

359 IGF-1 levels determined by BW tells me you got the real stuff. What the F*** is the use of BW by a real blood lab if it doesn't tell you anything???

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckEisenmench View Post
    359 IGF-1 levels determined by BW tells me you got the real stuff. What the F*** is the use of BW by a real blood lab if it doesn't tell you anything???
    really so depending on his age. His levels are only slightly elevated for running 8iu's. So you think that is good? No way it could have been igf or a peptide to cause those slightly elevated numbers?

Thread Information