sustmaster is offline New Member

GHRP-6 / hgh for baseball

6'
    4 years experience with AAS.

Looking to include some form of hgh supplementation into my current off season cycle. I would continue to run the hgh after my current cycle. Currently running 50mg Prop EOD and 30mg anavar (8 weeks). I am currently in between using HGH or GHRP-6. My concerns are as follows....

I have read conflicting reports about the effects of GHRP-6 on a 26 year old athelete. I am considering using it for increased recovery, possible joint and tendonitis reliefe, and maintaing size and strength through my season.
    Is GHRP-6 going to provide a large enough increase in my gh levels to see this increase? At what dose? Or would i need to use hgh at around 4-6 iu?

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Doses of GHRP-2/GHRP-6 & modGRF1-29 (100 mcg/100 mcg) we can likely elevate our GH levels to the equivalent of about 4-5 IU of GH per day, by dosing those GH peps 3 times per day, in that fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by sustmaster View Post
    6'
    4 years experience with AAS.

Looking to include some form of hgh supplementation into my current off season cycle. I would continue to run the hgh after my current cycle. Currently running 50mg Prop EOD and 30mg anavar (8 weeks). I am currently in between using HGH or GHRP-6. My concerns are as follows....

I have read conflicting reports about the effects of GHRP-6 on a 26 year old athelete. I am considering using it for increased recovery, possible joint and tendonitis reliefe, and maintaing size and strength through my season.
    Is GHRP-6 going to provide a large enough increase in my gh levels to see this increase? At what dose? Or would i need to use hgh at around 4-6 iu?

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Get a good source for peptides, a lot of junk out there.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shredded View Post
    Doses of GHRP-2/GHRP-6 & modGRF1-29 (100 mcg/100 mcg) we can likely elevate our GH levels to the equivalent of about 4-5 IU of GH per day, by dosing those GH peps 3 times per day, in that fashion.
    agree. but there are alot of other things out there, less expensive, less likely to be bunk, for healing and endurance.

I've been running TB500 for healing. I've been keeping a log, and for shoulder/tendonitis problems (what I have), this works well.

Additionally, GW is something I'm looking into (GW501516). I'm looking into it for fat loss and improved cardio/endurance.

Just something to think about......?

shredded is offline Junior Member
    I would also have to agree with you, good post TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree. but there are alot of other things out there, less expensive, less likely to be bunk, for healing and endurance.

I've been running TB500 for healing. I've been keeping a log, and for shoulder/tendonitis problems (what I have), this works well.

Additionally, GW is something I'm looking into (GW501516). I'm looking into it for fat loss and improved cardio/endurance.

Just something to think about......?

Thread Information