Optima25 is offline Associate Member

count of ejaculations

Hi dudes,

I realized that having a high level of testosteron makes you very horny, but only for one shot. Usually after one shot my interest for the same woman is gone for one maybe two days. Which compound is it that makes you f... MMore times at the same night?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kinda depends on the individual. For me the use of straight test causes a steady increase in sex drive for the same women. The desire for some "strange" is even more stimulating than ones partner...however, this stuff is psychology 101 and has nothing to do with the effects of AAS.

As far as what would cause you to want sex more times there is no majic drug that has the effect in everyone, although common psychoactives do have this effect in many...the downside is that they all carry the risks you would expect with the use of psychoactive compounds.

PS The reason that your test may only work short term in increasing sex drive may be that you need to add an AI to lessen aromatization and keep estrogen levels in the low to normal range.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    Hi dudes,

I realized that having a high level of testosteron makes you very horny, but only for one shot. Usually after one shot my interest for the same woman is gone for one maybe two days. Which compound is it that makes you f... MMore times at the same night?
    lol wtf? why is this in the HGH and Peptide forum? In my experience, it just depends on how attracted you are to the girl physically and mentally. I've been on cycles, and only wanted to have sex once, and then i've been all natural with the same girl, and had sex 4 times within a few hours. Just depends on how arroused this girl can make you.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Agree with kaptain. Ive been married for 10 years and would give her the business 2-3xs a day if she'd let me.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Optima25 View Post
    Hi dudes,

Sounds like your brain, not your libido.

Your body produces prolactin immediately after ejaculation. This is the stuff that makes you lose interest in sex and makes you go limp. Researchers have found that men produce 4 times more prolactin when they ejaculate during sex with a woman over masturbation. Yeah, go figure. You can whack off more times, faster, over having sex with a woman. Cabergoline, the "sex" drug, is a compound that reduces the secretion of prolactin. Cabergoline is used to control prolactin after Tren cycles. Caber is really really expensive as in $1000's per gram. Taking 25mg a couple times a week is the normal dose for healthy males. Large doses of caber brings really bad sides. If you want to have multiple orgasms and recover faster give caber a try. Have fun. LOL

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    25mg.!!!????. you mean .25mg? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Your body produces prolactin immediately after ejaculation. This is the stuff that makes you lose interest in sex and makes you go limp. Researchers have found that men produce 4 times more prolactin when they ejaculate during sex with a woman over masturbation. Yeah, go figure. You can whack off more times, faster, over having sex with a woman. Cabergoline, the "sex" drug, is a compound that reduces the secretion of prolactin. Cabergoline is used to control prolactin after Tren cycles. Caber is really really expensive as in $1000's per gram. Taking 25mg a couple times a week is the normal dose for healthy males. Large doses of caber brings really bad sides. If you want to have multiple orgasms and recover faster give caber a try. Have fun. LOL
    Who are you man? That was exactly what I am looking for. I have a very hard errection and very strong libido like an animal. But after one shot my interest is gone. I was sure it was because of this prolactine-level which rises after ejaculation. Hmm is there a cheaper way? And where can I buy this stuff?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    its pretty hard to find legit caber. i got a bunch in the spring, its good. next batch i got from same supplier and brand was bunk. still got enough for me from this spring but i havent found anymore. i honestly wouldnt take caber unless you are taking tren though. its a fun drug, but shouldnt be used just because

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    its pretty hard to find legit caber. i got a bunch in the spring, its good. next batch i got from same supplier and brand was bunk. still got enough for me from this spring but i havent found anymore. i honestly wouldnt take caber unless you are taking tren though. its a fun drug, but shouldnt be used just because
    I am going to buy it tomorrow

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    search on PT-141

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Sounds like your brain, not your libido.
    X2

Shut up and pound it.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    search on PT-141
    I've already tried pt141. I have a good libido. But high prolactine level I assume. I am going to f... A girl tonight on "Cabergolin"

LOL, you're right .25mg not 25mg. Man, at 25mg twice a week you would either have the D_ck of Death or you'd be Dead. LOL

Thread Information