a_bower is offline Junior Member

Starting IGF-1 LR3 Tomorrow - Any advice

6"3
    240lbs

Howdy,

Just to paint the picture:
    Recently ive been trying to cut after a dirty bulk that ended 2 months ago and i am still struggling to lose BF. I have dropped from 111kg to 107kg, majority being viceral fat and i am sitting around 15% BF.
    In order to get to where i am now i have upped my cardio 250%, cut carb intake almost completely (still: oats breaky + Veg lunch + Dinner) and reduced meal portion size/increased frequency for the last 2 months or more. I am still holding an anoying layer of sub q fat around my waist and on my quads that, i cant for the life of me, make any progress with. Dont know why this is happening as, before my dirty bulk, i had absolutely no problems keeping my BF at around 13% with minimal cardio and eating tons of carb.

Got my LR3 arriving tomorrow afternoon. Ive been drawn to LR3 because of its fat loss, vascularity and healing properties.
    I have run RP6 and CJC in the past - had mixed opinions with it.. after using the two peptides i couldnt put on an ounce of fat no matter how much i ate! was great.

So i want to get back to about 12-13% BF.. thats all that i want from the IGF.. anthing else is a bonus ..
    Planning on running IGF for 4 weeks..

50mcg Post workout
    50mcg on off days (afternoon)
    then 3 weeks off (repeat if neccicary)

Has anyone had any experience with it before that can reccomend a better proticol?
    Also I have heard that i need to consume 80g of Carb after the shot? is this true?

Cheers
    Last edited by a_bower; 11-07-2012 at 03:58 AM.

So no replys! again lol..
    My questions must be fu.ked lol..
    I thought i might share my initial experiences with the forum if anyone is interested.

So i had my first shot today post-workout. Did legs. Mixed my two 1mg IGF with the Acetic acid, put one in the fridge and the other in the freezer. I administered 50mcg Sub Q in the abdomen. Shot was completely painless and went smooth.
    Straight away felt my blood sugar shifting so i had a protein shake including 40g of Vitargo. Seemed to balance me out a bit.
    Experienced some throbbing pain in my lower back and a similar numb throbbing behind my jaw on each side, then stomach cramps followed shortly after.
    Hunger pains led me to a steak and salad which subsided them for about 2 hours then stomach cramps again!.. good pains tho..
    Definatley feeling very lethargic but also feel like i could jump outta my skin if i want to... Also took alot of pisses post workout.. more than usual.. i feel like this is a good sign as im trying to rid some excess water retention..

So far so good with my IGF-1, seems like the real deal at the moment and im looking forward to seeing some results over the next 40days.. Planning on sticking to my 50mcg/day proticol.. shots in the afternoon post w/o as and also in the afternoon on non workout days.. the LR3 supposidly has a long half life, personally i dont think timming will be too important.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know nothing of IGF-1. So I can't comment about what you're taking or doses.

But good luck and keep us posted on updates and changes.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I know nothing of IGF-1. So I can't comment about what you're taking or doses.

But good luck and keep us posted on updates and changes.
    Will do bro. Will update after my next session.

Might i add also that i am feeling very well recovered from my leg session today too! Almost AAS like...

The theory is that the IGF is taken up by the beta receptors in the muscles that are activated when you workout. That leads to direct IM injection into the worked muscles bilaterally immediately after workout.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The theory is that the IGF is taken up by the beta receptors in the muscles that are activated when you workout. That leads to direct IM injection into the worked muscles bilaterally immediately after workout.
    Thanks for the reply SG. I've seen you avatars come up on alot of discussions regarding igf-1 and you seem to know your stuff..

I came to an understanding that injecting IM is best for generating new muscle cells and localised recovery. Injecting sub q seems to be the way to go for BF reduction as the igf is able to be more freely distributed around the body. Also my source recommends the dosage and sub q injection for an effective result.
    Although, it would seem the igf will target the area that has just been trained anyway, but then the left over igf would float around clinging to organs and bone structure??.. thats the grey area for me at the moment..

So im not sure I'm on the money there SG. It's hard to find information on igf or anyone with much experience with it.
    Last edited by a_bower; 11-09-2012 at 03:05 AM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I only use des, not lr3. Sorry I can't be of more help

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I only use des, not lr3. Sorry I can't be of more help
    no worries mate. is there any reason you choose DES over LR3?

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    sorry but what is IGF-1 LR3 ? what are the benefits ?

do you run it with g.h or instead of ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    LR3 is one the the worse peptides ive spent money on, did nothing and everything what I did gain I lost after I stopped. Wasted thousands on it in its day and I don't buy into the peptide hype anymore. Use something what works HGH ..

Best of luck

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I loved igf1lr3 myself and have used it many times. i rec it 30-50mcg ed for 6-8weeks.

but my next run will be Des, curious to try it out.

I have always used it for gains though, not fatloss.

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Des is great, some sites charge way too much but if u search you can find good deals.

Crazy full pumps, good size gains, good stuff.

Stopped taking it because I'm not all that sure that pumping that stuff into you will not cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    sorry but what is IGF-1 LR3 ? what are the benefits ?

do you run it with g.h or instead of ?
    IGF-1 is short for Insulin -like growth factor 1. Its a peptide. To the best of my knowlege both IGF and GH work well when used together.. GH is sooo expensive tho and the likelyhood of getting bunk GH is too high for my liking..

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    LR3 is one the the worse peptides ive spent money on, did nothing and everything what I did gain I lost after I stopped. Wasted thousands on it in its day and I don't buy into the peptide hype anymore. Use something what works HGH ..

Best of luck
    I find alot of people either have your view or the complete opposite. I paid a very reasonable price for mine.. probably one of the cheapest out of any peps.. Alot of people feel that - if you dont experience much benifit, then maybe your source is no good..
    Still im trying to be optomistic..

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I loved igf1lr3 myself and have used it many times. i rec it 30-50mcg ed for 6-8weeks.

but my next run will be Des, curious to try it out.

I have always used it for gains though, not fatloss.
    sweet.. even if i do only get gains from it, i guess more muscle mass means higher metabolism - resulting in more fat burn daily... just a thought.. Lots of users sayh that they can eat much more and stay lean, so im guessing it possibly could have a direct effect on metabolism alone..

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post
    Des is great, some sites charge way too much but if u search you can find good deals.

Crazy full pumps, good size gains, good stuff.

Stopped taking it because I'm not all that sure that pumping that stuff into you will not cause problems.
    Im only planning on using it for 4-6 weeks.. then reavaluate my sitch..

The lr3 came from various sources over around 4yrs, also many friends who have the same view and alot on forums who have used it....complete hype IMHO and I dont buy into it anymore but you try it and see how you like it
    Last edited by marcus300; 11-10-2012 at 08:02 AM.

DAY 3

So my first training session went fairly well. Back and shoulders.
    Pump: Got a decent pump - which is most likely due to my pre workout but maybe a little more so than usual.
    Vasularity: Muscles did feel a little harder than usual, also i could see more veins through the arms.
    Strength: Well i could say i had a mild strength increase.

On a Day to Day note:
    Appetite: Is rageing! i need to eat ever 2 hours at the moment or i get stomach cramps. I hope the IGF will control my BF or ill end up like a balloon.
    Feeling: Very lathargic straight after shot and throughout the rest of the day. Also have been getting a mild headache at times.

Im sticking to a clean, but carby diet throughout this 40 day cycle:
    Breakfast: Oats w/water + Eggs
    1st Meal: Tuna/Chicken/Mince w/rice
    2nd Meal: Tuna/Chicken/Mince w/rice
    3rd Meal: Protein Shake or can tuna
    4th Meal: Steak + Veg

3ltrs water/day
    Handful of fresh almonds/day

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The lr3 came from various sources over around 4yrs, also many friends who have the same view and alot on forums who have used it....complete hype IMHO and I dont buy into it anymore but you try it and see how you like it
    Understood.

Just out of Interest Marcus, where you dosing IM or SUBQ?

Thread Information