Makhshev is offline New Member

Type 1s insulin pump with questions to gain muscle???

I was wandering how Type 1s use their insulin to make gains? Also, what gear is the best and how do you use your insulin to combat the highs that may occur with gear? is there a gear that doesn't require high dosage of insulin? I am a Type 1 diabetic and wear an insulin pump and a CGM. I have had T1D for 10 years and before I was a T1D I never got big but now that I am on slin I notice I make gains pretty quick. So I am looking to other Type 1s that can give me some knowledge. Thank you!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Makhshev
    I was wandering how Type 1s use their insulin to make gains? Also, what gear is the best and how do you use your insulin to combat the highs that may occur with gear? is there a gear that doesn't require high dosage of insulin? I am a Type 1 diabetic and wear an insulin pump and a CGM. I have had T1D for 10 years and before I was a T1D I never got big but now that I am on slin I notice I make gains pretty quick. So I am looking to other Type 1s that can give me some knowledge. Thank you!!!
    Im also type 1. Typically steriods will not give u highs. If anything i require less slin while on unless im really bulking. For a first cycle i wouldnt try and screw,with ur slin levels
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information