509 is offline New Member

GHRP dilution question

First off I'm new to this, so if I'm missing something please let me know,

I'm interested in trying GHRP and Sermorelin. I read a lot of stuff and decided to buy some from GWP. I just got the vials and they're all liquid, but everything I've read about these peptides talks about them being a powder that you need to reconstitute with BW.

Are these liquid peptides already diluted? I mean they're already in clear liquid form, so does that mean they're pre-mixed with BW?

I've been searching all over, but have found no info on liquid peptides and weather or not they're pre-mixed. Can someone help me out?

I'd like to get started but I don't want to either over-dilute them and get no benefit or try pinning it straight from the vial and **** myself up.

Thanks in advance for any help!

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Hey 509 -

My Sermorelin came in powder form and I had to activate it with Baro Water.

Can you contact your supplier to get further instructions? I know it's common sense stuff but hoping you can use what you have the right way.

I tried to contact the supplier via email, but got no response. I just tried calling and left a message but, the website states "WE ONLY RETURN PHONE CALLS DUE TO ORDER ISSUES" So... hopefully they call me back.

I've been reading tons of great info on these products, but from everything I've read they're always powder...confusing.

Thanks for the suggetion MyteeJ. If I hear back from them I'll be sure to post the conclusion on here.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Yes your peptides will have to be reconstituted! Buy some bacteriostatic water (.9% benzyl alcohol solution) either from your research chemical supplier or amazon.com. A general rule for peptides is .5mL of bacstat water per 1mg of peptide. This means that if you have 2mg per vial, reconstitute with 1ml of water. When you reconstitute, keep the process as sterile as possible (use plenty of alcohol wipes!). The process for drawing the bacstat water is the same as drawing regular AAS. When you reconstitute the peptide vial, stick a second plungerless syringe in the top as a "vent" so you don't pressurize the vial when you inject the water.

All peptides have a rather short life once reconstituted. Make sure you're aware of the life of your specific peptides. Reconstituted and dry peptides must be kept in the refrigerator.

Hope this helps!

*edit: another tip for reconstituting is don't "jet" the water onto the crystaline peptide as you're reconstitute it. Make sure the stream of water from the needle hits the side of the vial, and keep the flow very slow. A jet of water squrted directly onto the peptides can break them and render them useless! Also, some people recommend waiting a few hours after reconstitution and before injection to make sure the peptide is completely disolved.
    Last edited by SportbikerKid; 11-14-2012 at 10:25 PM.

MyteeJ is offline Associate Member
    Good post Sport.

I was told that dry Sermorelin doesn't need to be refrigerated??

I also keep the plunger elevated with my thumb when I am activating so the water doesn't jet as you pointed out.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    Peptides should be in powder form, the fact that they aren't indicates to me that they are garbage. Find a reputable supplier and get GHRP-2 or 6 and Mod Grf 1-29 instead of Sermorelin.

That's another thing that's confusing to me, I've heard nothing but good about the supplier. I would assume that it should be legit stuff since everyone praises the company.

I bought some GHRP-2 and 6 along with the Sermorelin, but next go'round I'll try Mod Grf 1-29, assuming everything goes well with the stuff I have now.

Oh well I'll just get some BW and dilute them according to the usual protocol, so I can get started. I'll be sure to update as I go along.

Thanks for the input EZ.

Thread Information