jholl is offline Junior Member

Humatrope Question

Finally got ahold of some...wondering if anyone knows if the 24mg cartridge has to be used up within 28 days? was hoping to make them last a little longer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Humatrope Question-humatrope-1-.jpg  

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im pretty sure they dont have to be used in 27 days i cant see em since im on my phone but that is def the best pharm grade gh money can buy a low dose of that will do wonders

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    what co. makes this ?

AQ HGH will last longer than a month. It's way better than powdered HGH, generic anyways. There's less impurities so you body will up resistance to it. Powdered HGH can have more impurities. The AQ HGH is not the same as adding water to powder HGH. Good for you. That's expensive stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    Im pretty sure they dont have to be used in 27 days i cant see em since im on my phone but that is def the best pharm grade gh money can buy a low dose of that will do wonders
    yea the humatrope website says 28 days once it's in liquid form, i was hoping to have each cartridge last 5 or 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by swithuk View Post
    what co. makes this ?
    - eli lily is who makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    AQ HGH will last longer than a month. It's way better than powdered HGH, generic anyways. There's less impurities so you body will up resistance to it. Powdered HGH can have more impurities. The AQ HGH is not the same as adding water to powder HGH. Good for you. That's expensive stuff.
    thanks man i've been wanting some for a long time but never had much luck...on their website it says once it's in liquid form you have to use it within 28 days, but i've heard other people say that's just a precaution and you can actually keep it for a good bit longer. I'm really just wanting to do like 2ius a day for 5 or 6 months so i need each cartridge to last a little longer than 28 days...
    Last edited by jholl; 11-14-2012 at 06:58 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So 24 mg is what 72 iu roughly and it has to be used in less than a month that sucks cause.that shit is sooo expensive i cam only afford too.run 60 ius a month of.pharm grade if i.could afford humantrope i would def be on it thats for sure enjoy buddy

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    well damn. Im jealous!

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jholl View Post
    Finally got ahold of some...wondering if anyone knows if the 24mg cartridge has to be used up within 28 days? was hoping to make them last a little longer.
    That is after reconstitution...And even then, what are you planing on taking .5 iu's a day?? You should blow through a cartridge fast. There are little kids that take this and are not even coming close to a bodybuilders dose, you should have plenty of time...

Well since it's 72ius in a 24mg cartridge, 2ius a day on a 5 days on 2 days off schedule would last 7 weeks and 1 day, or 50 days...
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    That is after reconstitution...And even then, what are you planing on taking .5 iu's a day?? You should blow through a cartridge fast. There are little kids that take this and are not even coming close to a bodybuilders dose, you should have plenty of time...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont know what your goals are but 2iu's at 5 days a week is a pretty low dose.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

yea i'm not really trying to put on much weight anymore i am doing more endurance type training now so 2ius is perfect for recovery purposes and some other small things as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i dont know what your goals are but 2iu's at 5 days a week is a pretty low dose.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jholl View Post
    yea i'm not really trying to put on much weight anymore i am doing more endurance type training now so 2ius is perfect for recovery purposes and some other small things as well.
    Agreed, it's enough for exactly that when it comes to REAL hgh. I saw gains with only 1iu a day within 6 months or less but I used it for about 1 yr.

I would not worry about the 28 day rule and would have no problems doubling that without any worry of it going bad as long as you keep it in a refrigerator. Some of that is for marketing/sales and some is just to be safe. I would guess at worse case scenario it MIGHT decrease in efficiency by 50% after 60 days.

^^age does have something to do with seeing results at 1iu
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 12-02-2012 at 08:50 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ^^age does havr something to do with seeing results at 1iu
    Ha, very true. I guess I should think before I speak sometimes. Sorry I dont know what I was thinking and as said it's VERY important. If you are say under 40 or even if you are 50 and your hg levels are normal you wont see any or VERY little results from 1iu a day but if you are in your 40s and your hg levels are already diminishing it will help.

Ah sh*t, you are only 22? I wouldnt bother at your age, you risk your natural output. The risk is not worth the gains.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-02-2012 at 06:23 AM.

24 now...wanted to try it out to see what happens. I'm getting a few more so i'll probably just make each cartridge last a month so maybe 2iu every day or 3ius 6 days a week. But who knows they are so damn expensive i have a couple friends that have been nagging me i may just sell them and save the money...
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ha, very true. I guess I should think before I speak sometimes. Sorry I dont know what I was thinking and as said it's VERY important. If you are say under 40 or even if you are 50 and your hg levels are normal you wont see any or VERY little results from 1iu a day but if you are in your 40s and your hg levels are already diminishing it will help.

Ah sh*t, you are only 22? I wouldnt bother at your age, you risk your natural output. The risk is not worth the gains.

when you start gh you will suppress your natural gh. So taking that little at your age is like going on cycle and doing a trt dose. I wouldnt waste my time or money

Thread Information