acidking is offline Associate Member

Looking for a quick start with HGH

I've done a lot of reading and I seen many peptide variations, but not sure where to start, so I have a few questions. I see HGH (Somatropine?) and HGH 176-191, what's the difference? Then there is GHRP-6 and -2, CJC, PEG MGF, TB-500. From what I read PEG has a local effect and should be taken post WO, then HGH (which one? 176-191?) taken at night?

I am pretty knowledgable with AAS and I am on a cycle right now, but I've spent like 2 years reading and researching before I started, I don't really have that time to spend reading on HGH so I was hoping someone can give me a quick start.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Here's a good read on the basics of hgh by RedBaron

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d#.ULQKhRwU66Y
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    I've done a lot of reading and I seen many peptide variations, but not sure where to start, so I have a few questions. I see HGH (Somatropine?) and HGH 176-191, what's the difference? Then there is GHRP-6 and -2, CJC, PEG MGF, TB-500. From what I read PEG has a local effect and should be taken post WO, then HGH (which one? 176-191?) taken at night?

I am pretty knowledgable with AAS and I am on a cycle right now, but I've spent like 2 years reading and researching before I started, I don't really have that time to spend reading on HGH so I was hoping someone can give me a quick start.
    HGH 191 is referring to its 191 amino acid chain...This is how it is in our bodies, meaning you want HGH 191 because it is bioidentical. Sh*t like "HGH 192" or anything else is horse crap because it is not identical and it will not interact with our body like our natural HGH 191...Less results, if any at all.

#2 don't take generics, if you're going to take it take pharm grade. It too expensive to waste your money on crap..

#3 HGH should be run 6 months min...If taking more then 3 iu's a day split the dose (Twice throughout the day), I would go with EARLY EARLY morning and afternoon...Go slow on upping the dose...I bump up .5 iu's 1-2 weeks and if no sides continue dose..If bad sides go back to the other dose for another 1-2 weeks until you can bump up.

#4 Don't take before bed as it will interrupt your natural and biggest spurts of HGH during your sleep.

#5 If you're going to take it with steroids , I personally start my HGH 3 months in advance so when I start my cycle everything is kicking in good..
    Last edited by calstate23; 11-27-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Yes I plan run it for at least 6 months (perhaps more?)

I found this cycle on another thread which is interesting:
    Wk1-12 1000mcg (1mg) every week cjc-1295
    Wk1-12 100mcg 2-3X ed GHRP-2 or Ghrp-6
    Wk1-12 10-20mcg ed IGF1 Ec (post workouts)
    Isn't IGF-1 Ec the same as PEG-MGF?

For post workout shots I am rather looking for hyperplasia local effect, will IGF-1 Ec do that? Do you think I can extend that cycle for 6 months?

Yes I plan run it for at least 6 months (perhaps more?)

I found this cycle on another thread which is interesting:

Isn't IGF-1 Ec the same as PEG-MGF?

For post workout shots I am rather looking for hyperplasia local effect, will IGF-1 Ec do that? Do you think I can extend that cycle for 6 months?
    Unless you're pro and looking little for every little edge then don't waste time and money on things like Lr3 IGF-1 and others as such...Most likely it will be fake anyways...No point really...

Your best option is to get a hold of LEGIT PHARM HGH...Take it 6 months +...Then you see results, especially if you throw in legit steroid cycle month 3..NOW, you blow up.

Again, those names are confusing me, when you say HGH you mean those tropins? rHGH? Like Somatropin and such?

I doubt I can get my hands on pharm grade anything where I live, The best I can get my hands on is PharmaCom Pharmatropin. I do always have a pharmacom product in my AAS cycles so I do trust it's legit. But how would the dosing be like? Or should I add it to the cycle I put up above? Is it for local IM hyperplasia?

Again, those names are confusing me, when you say HGH you mean those tropins? rHGH? Like Somatropin and such?

I doubt I can get my hands on pharm grade anything where I live, The best I can get my hands on is PharmaCom Pharmatropin. I do always have a pharmacom product in my AAS cycles so I do trust it's legit. But how would the dosing be like? Or should I add it to the cycle I put up above? Is it for local IM hyperplasia?
    First off, I'm saying don't take that "PEPTIDE HORMONE" cycle you posted above...And yes, when I say HGH I am referring to rHGH, Somatropin...It is all the same thing when referring to LEGIT PHARMACEUTICAL grade...rHGH stands for recombinant human growth hormone ..Made with recombinant DNA technology, man made synthetic to be exact as our own we have in our body...Somatropin IS human growth hormone...

What I am also saying is wait for PHARM GRADE HGH...If you can't get it, I wouldn't waste the time, money, and possibility of injection poison into body. Wait for it....If you do get it take 6 months + and then add an AAS cycle in month 3, not your peptide hormone cycle. You could end your AAS cycle the same time as HGH or continue the hgh if you'd like...

Will HGH grow my guts? As I would really like to avoid that. I have only two goals, to maintain muscle from the current AAS cycle, and to cause hyperplasia at local sites from PEG-MGF , that's why I thought my peptides cycle would do just that.

Will HGH grow my guts? As I would really like to avoid that. I have only two goals, to maintain muscle from the current AAS cycle, and to cause hyperplasia at local sites from PEG-MGF , that's why I thought my peptides cycle would do just that.
    "Will HGH grow your guts?" Your "guts" growing is a combination of many things, also including EXCESSIVE bloating from certain drugs making your guts lool like they were even bigger....HGH can somewhat grow your guts, but will you be taking a PRO AMOUNT of iu's EVERYDAY year after year after year? NO, so you won't have to worry about that.

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't even waste my time going for growth by "local site injecting"...You haven't even done a TRUE HGH cycle while combining other hormones. You shouldn't have a need for "local site injecting" when you haven't even MAXIMIZED a TRUE HGH cycle...

When you have conquered many PHARM GRADE HGH cycles and you are ALREADY blowing out of your skin...Then maybe think about local site injection..

You need basics first.......Imagine some little kid 5'8" 160 doing his first AAS cycle and hgh and he's wants to already do local site injections...Doesn't really make sense right??

HGH results in the release of IGF-1 in the liver, doesn't it? How would that be different from running an IGF-1 peptide straight up?

Theres's an interesting post on IGF-1 here.

HGH results in the release of IGF-1 in the liver, doesn't it? How would that be different from running an IGF-1 peptide straight up?

Theres's an interesting post on IGF-1 here.
    First off, IGF-1 is in its own category. Not like those other "Peptide Hormones" you posted....When you take HGH your liver produces IGF-1 which is what makes HGH great...IGF-1 is Growth hormone plus insulin ...Basically put, if you have LEGIT IGF-1 and take insulin with it you basically have human growth hormone..

The point being, if you have LEGIT HGH, you don't really need IGF-1, especially if you don't plan on running insulin with it...Furthermore, if you can't get LEGIT HGH, what makes you think you're going to get LEGIT IGF-1???
    Last edited by calstate23; 11-28-2012 at 03:24 PM.

Ok I've been searching for a few days and it was there before my eyes, I can actually get legit HGH Jintropin or Genotropin (pfizer) off the shelf from any pharmacy. I think I might take your advice on this and go with HGH, but I read that HGH would have no effect if you don't have a hormone deficiency? What do you know about that?

Ok I've been searching for a few days and it was there before my eyes, I can actually get legit HGH Jintropin or Genotropin (pfizer) off the shelf from any pharmacy. I think I might take your advice on this and go with HGH, but I read that HGH would have no effect if you don't have a hormone deficiency? What do you know about that?

How can you get it off the shelf from any pharmacy? Do you have a script?

Use, Genotropin if you can get it.

I don't know where you heard that. You will see results. How many iu's are you planning on running per day?

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    How can you get it off the shelf from any pharmacy? Do you have a script?

Use, Genotropin if you can get it.

I don't know where you heard that. You will see results. How many iu's are you planning on running per day?
    In russia I can get it without a script, I checked. Genotropin would be significantly expensive for 6 months.

I think 2iu a day after ramping would be good. Would I need more? I looked around and it seems many wouldn't go to 5iu unless they're competing.

In russia I can get it without a script, I checked. Genotropin would be significantly expensive for 6 months.

I think 2iu a day after ramping would be good. Would I need more? I looked around and it seems many wouldn't go to 5iu unless they're competing.
    Nice, it will be worth it to use Genotropin. I'd start low like you said work up to at least,,,,,4-5 iu's a day,,,maybe 6!

I will be getting the first 200IUs of Jintropin soon. How fast do I ramp? Do I start at 0.5 and ramp to 1? Over what period? A week? month? ... Also, I hear it takes about 6 months to see results, now that I am coming of an AAS cycle, would the HGH still help in maintaining my gains straight away? Or does it also take 6 months to start helping maintain my gains?

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    I will be getting the first 200IUs of Jintropin soon. How fast do I ramp? Do I start at 0.5 and ramp to 1? Over what period? A week? month? ... Also, I hear it takes about 6 months to see results, now that I am coming of an AAS cycle, would the HGH still help in maintaining my gains straight away? Or does it also take 6 months to start helping maintain my gains?
    i started straight off with 5i.u e.d in the morning .... if you want to be more cautious then start at 3 or 4 i.u . If you experience serious / uncomfortable sides then reduce daily rate . but i doubt you will . but everyone is different .
    you should certainly take a long term view with regards to g.h so you hear right .....its important to maintain a good diet and sleep pattern also...

let us know your progress . will you be doing any b.w ?

I think I will start with 1ui for a week, then bump to 2 the second week, then to 4 a month later if I feel I need more.
    Yes I will do BW a month after I end PCT in 10th Feb, not sure how HGH will have an effect on the results?

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    whats your diet looking like now? Still gummy bears in the morning for a quick carbs? Still tons of fast food too?

Yes, now fuсk off and stop asking the same question on my every thread.

I think I will start with 1ui for a week, then bump to 2 the second week, then to 4 a month later if I feel I need more.
    Yes I will do BW a month after I end PCT in 10th Feb, not sure how HGH will have an effect on the results?
    ok sounds good . keeps us posted .....thanks

You can start higher then that...Just stick to the same dose for a few weeks...No side effects then bump up each week or so until you hit desired iu...Honestly, if you are going to spend the money on Legit hgh make it worth it...2 iu's is NOTHING, it really is...

If you really want to see some results get up to at least 4-5 iu's a day...I think you'll be much happier

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    You can start higher then that...Just stick to the same dose for a few weeks...No side effects then bump up each week or so until you hit desired iu...Honestly, if you are going to spend the money on Legit hgh make it worth it...2 iu's is NOTHING, it really is...

If you really want to see some results get up to at least 4-5 iu's a day...I think you'll be much happier
    i agree . i went straight in at 5i.u e.d ... no major sides . im about 2.5 months in and im now bumping up to 7i.u e.d . the only sides i have now is a puffy face .... is that normal and will it go away in time ?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I wish i lived in russia

Thread Information